Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,000 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party (41316 Views)

Saheed Balogun Sprays Money On Fathia At Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party / Lanre Gentry Celebrates Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday. "You Are Still My Wife" / Top Facts From Mercy Johnson's Family History [SHOCKING] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by kolawoleibukun: 4:38am On Jan 03, 2018
seuncyrus:

Why are ur posts always very lengthy and extremely foolish sir
my dear in the real sense you got no life oh. person never tell you? you think say you get sense? at your age party wen dem no invite you na you come look the picture for nairaland. you day find post way go entertain you before. I come here becos of you? you think say I come here to join the senseless bandwagon? if you no like the post jump pass hediot.
people way get endevour no day day nairaland. in fact, we talk about them here. no come form better person for here you old layer. day there, your head don day turn to bald hair finish. person way no fit pay him own house rent, you think say you day productive?

productive men day come thread like this? wetin you wan produce for "mercy aigbe 40 years birthday party picture"? any sensible man suppose check this topic? tell me. is there anything on this thread that you hope to translate to any positive produce? nothing. the fact that you came here means that you are useless to your family and to the country. productive men are talked about here and they have no time to read not even to comment.

you think that you are better than me but you are not. you are even worse becos mentally you are abstract. I no sure say dem count you for census sef. do you have a valid identification for this country? No! if police catch you now what would you call your profession. nairalander?

ode
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by encryptjay(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2018
By their association, you shall know them grin
See as all of them get the same skin colour.
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by Trailblazer93: 7:09am On Jan 03, 2018
laudate:

Which fashion sense? Are you talking about the clothes she is always borrowing from other people to wear? I hope the ones she wore in these photos were not snatched from another prospective bride, using a greedy designer as her pawn.... sad
Dat lady has good eyes for fashion. She's always on point. At least she knows what to borrow. 8ing is nur gud
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by Burgerlomo: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2018
HBD LLNP
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by sweetlaw: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2018
nawtyme:
Me I can only see old layers ooo. Why are all of them fair?

Because yorubas can only be born black but don't stay black
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by nawtyme: 10:47am On Jan 03, 2018
sweetlaw:

Because yorubas can only be born black but don't stay black
shocked shocked lipsrsealed
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by laudate: 1:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
Trailblazer93:
Dat lady has good eyes for fashion. She's always on point. At least she knows what to borrow. 8ing is nur gud
What the lady has is called greed and covetousness. sad Always yearning for other people's things. What is the point of having an eye for fashion, if you always have to do 'borrow-borrow make me fine,' in order to appear stylish? She is such a hypocrite! Let her wear her own clothes, and desist from borrowing other people's clothes without their permission! Such things lead to corruption - wanting what you cannot afford, and bending rules to get it in a crooked way! shocked

1 Like

Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by biggy26: 1:36pm On Jan 03, 2018
SAMBARRY:
how?explain please
For instance when you join politics and get political office as a young man, cos of your dealings and associations you start looking more mature or older than your peers in look and reasoning. eg, Fashola, Amaechi....or maybe your work is a stressful one, u can look older. Then a mature guy in entertainment like keke, rather than looking or behaving old, there's this youthfulness about them cos of association etc. Then if you're a runs girl for instance, cos u come in contact with lots of strange men old and young, after a while you start looking hard or older than your age. I hope u can digest this?
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by SAMBARRY: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
biggy26:

For instance when you join politics and get political office as a young man, cos of your dealings and associations you start looking more mature or older than your peers in look and reasoning. eg, Fashola, Amaechi....or maybe your work is a stressful one, u can look older. Then a mature guy in entertainment like keke, rather than looking or behaving old, there's this youthfulness about them cos of association etc. Then if you're a runs girl for instance, cos u come in contact with lots of strange men old and young, after a while you start looking hard or older than your age. I hope u can digest this?
well not necessarily

How about a lady lecturer,a lady nurse and all.profession has nothing to do.all these things you're talking about are genetic
Re: Photos From Mercy Aigbe's 40th Birthday Party by biggy26: 3:35am On Jan 05, 2018
SAMBARRY:
well not necessarily

How about a lady lecturer,a lady nurse and all.profession has nothing to do.all these things you're talking about are genetic
This really has nothing to do with science. Have u heard people say couples begin to look alike after a while? I don't want to begin to go too deep, neither am i trying to convince you, but maybe with time, observation and experience you will come around. Hailings!

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Razaly Acquires House And Car In Benin (Photos) / Ini Edo Shows Off Stunning New Look (photos) / Churchill's Brother, Tokunbo Reacts To Tonto Dikeh Paying Her Bride Price

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.