Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,473 members, 7,854,065 topics. Date: Saturday, 08 June 2024 at 10:17 AM

Love - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Love (313 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love by kasieD: 4:22pm On Jan 02, 2018
Love is sweet, beautiful, wonderful.. so i heard
but it scares the hell outta me.
okay lemme rephrase.. falling in love scares the hell outta me..
i have this crazy idea that guys don't fall in love. no matter how much the guy professes his love.. i still have unbelief. many times, i wish to see his heart and probably touch it

but i believe in love and I know I can l love. am just scared of heartbreak. okay, i just said it. but i believe i am gradually getting over it this 2018.

what is that thing you are scared of and hope to get over it this new year.

happy new year nairalanders. you guys are wondetful
Re: Love by dingbang(m): 6:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Am scared of breaking someone's heart.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

The Gays Are Getting Bolder And Stepping Out Of Unafraid. / closed! / I Need Someone To Take Out For Valentine Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.