Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,760 members, 7,824,182 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! (1882 Views)

Video: Donald Trump To Lose 2nd Term. Apostle Suleman Prophecy Confirmation / Coronavirus: Bishop (Dr.) Emmah Isong 2020 Prophecy Fulfilled? / See What Is Happening In Cameroon After Apostle Suleman's Prophecy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by farem: 4:43pm On Jan 02, 2018
Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After!
God cannot be analysed, He can only be believed and obeyed. From the time His instructions are released to mankind by his prophets, something will definitely take place.

Barely twenty four hours after the servant of God, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, released prophecies for the New Year 2018, the effects are already manifesting as one of the 50 divine messages released by God through him during the 2018 Cross Over service at his ministry, Omega Fire Ministries (OFM), became fulfilled.

That was the New Year eve, Sunday 31st of December, 2017.

On number 12 of the prophecies, Apostle Suleman said precisely that “many bloggers will be arrested and detained”.

On New Year day, Monday, 1st of January, 2018, a popular online journalist, Daniel Elombah, was arrested by the police at his home in Nnewi, citing ‘order from above.’

Earlier in April, 2017, Apostle Suleman had foretold the victory of former footballer, George Weah as the next President of Liberia in the country’s keenly contested presidential election that went into a run-off.

The prophecy was fulfilled in December 2017.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/01/apostle-sulemans-prophecy-fulfilled-24.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by biacan(f): 4:46pm On Jan 02, 2018
Apostle Suleiman is the real deal shocked

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
Just 1 not many
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by eezeribe(m): 5:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
biacan:
Apostle Suleiman is the real deal shocked
Sure

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by okosodo: 5:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
I also predicted it.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by delugajackson: 6:19pm On Jan 02, 2018
He should tell us when petrol will be sold at N50 per litre. Not all these analytical projections.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by Zzyco: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
delugajackson:
He should tell us when petrol will be sold at N50 per litre. Not all these analytical projections.
Bros, if you don't believe hide your face. God tells him what to say, he can not determine the fate of your failed President. You guys always find something negative to say even if the truth stares you on the face. I don't know where his source of power/grace is from but let's come to agreement that this prediction/prophesy came pass in less than 24 hour's .

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by farem: 11:08pm On Jan 02, 2018
delugajackson:

So arresting bloggers is analytical? I give up on you!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by viceddy95(m): 11:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
delugajackson:

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by mujahid777(m): 12:22am On Jan 03, 2018
"many bloggers will be arrested" undecided Is that one a prophecy

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by Martinez19(m): 12:48am On Jan 03, 2018
Hehe grin, the sheeple as idiotic as ever. Sulickman said 'many' but it's just 'one' being reported. Besides, we have many bloggers today so that increases the chance of an arrested person blogger. This reminds me of Adebole prophecy of 'a lot of wedding taking place on Saturday.' This is not a precise prophecy but a prediction.

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by Esdb3: 2:30am On Jan 03, 2018
farem:
Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After!
God cannot be analysed, He can only be believed and obeyed. From the time His instructions are released to mankind by his prophets, something will definitely take place.

Barely twenty four hours after the servant of God, Apostle (Prof.) Johnson Suleman, released prophecies for the New Year 2018, the effects are already manifesting as one of the 50 divine messages released by God through him during the 2018 Cross Over service at his ministry, Omega Fire Ministries (OFM), became fulfilled.

That was the New Year eve, Sunday 31st of December, 2017.

On number 12 of the prophecies, Apostle Suleman said precisely that “many bloggers will be arrested and detained”.

On New Year day, Monday, 1st of January, 2018, a popular online journalist, Daniel Elombah, was arrested by the police at his home in Nnewi, citing ‘order from above.’

Earlier in April, 2017, Apostle Suleman had foretold the victory of former footballer, George Weah as the next President of Liberia in the country’s keenly contested presidential election that went into a run-off.

The prophecy was fulfilled in December 2017.

http://www.stelladimokokorkus.com/2018/01/apostle-sulemans-prophecy-fulfilled-24.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed:+/AqSJb+(S.T.E.L.L.A'S*new*G.R.O.O.V.E)&m=1
bro if he didn't say it still. will bloggers not be arrested? A ,ot of bloggeers were arrested last year. One even got more people's attention than this one you are trying hard to publicise.

Every year bloggers get arrested. last year ending unilag olodo was almost arrested for rape case. Stop this gullibility.
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by Esdb3: 2:35am On Jan 03, 2018
Zzyco:

Bros, if you don't believe hide your face. God tells him what to say, he can not determine the fate of your failed President. You guys always find something negative to say even if the truth stares you on the face. I don't know where his source of power/grace is from but let's come to agreement that this prediction/prophesy came pass in less than 24 hour's .

Guy sop this nonsense.

Your Apostle who said God told him something about two worldly musicians.

Your apostle releasing prophesy on kardashian famil. I bet he masturbates to her pictures.

STOP THIS GULLIBILITY

1 Like

Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by OtemAtum: 4:05am On Jan 03, 2018
What if I told you that Sulieman has an informant in the police force? The police were already planning to arrest a blogger the nedy day, one of them gave SuLIEMAN the hint and then they went ahead and arrested the blogger the next day. When will Africans see the handwritings on the wall? Mtchew!!!
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by Zzyco: 10:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Esdb3:

Guy sop this nonsense.

Your Apostle who said God told him something about two worldly musicians.

Your apostle releasing prophesy on kardashian famil. I bet he masturbates to her pictures.

STOP THIS GULLIBILITY
How is that my business year 2018 'mind ur business' i won't argue on this, i am not gullible. But still can't shy from the truth this one he said came to pass. QED
Re: Apostle Suleman's Prophecy Fulfilled 24 Hours After! by petra1(m): 10:22am On Jan 03, 2018
hulk616:
Just 1 not many

Maybe you're next na grin

(1) (Reply)

How To Stop Fornication in your relationship. / If God Is Everywhere Is He In Hell Too ?? / Did Jesus Actually Died For Our Sins??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.