Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,444 members, 7,816,022 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:46 PM

See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured (2607 Views)

Tony Momoh: APC Has Five National Leaders, Not Just One / Debt Profile Of The 36 States As At December 2018 (Pictured) / APC Has No Business Presenting Candidate In Rivers - Governor Wike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by YouthsPC0: 6:00pm On Jan 02, 2018
A good friend of mine sent me this message , initially i was angry with him but as i reevaluated, i realized he was right. This is the tragedy of what Buhari and the change Agents in APC has turned the naira into a currency that is currently competing with the Zimbabwean dollar.

My friends message!

Here’s an example of the current power of the Naira.
​If you save N1 a day starting January 1st 2018, you would have saved $1 by December 31st 2018​.

As for BMC and their leprous fingers used in typing insulting comments on Nigerians. 2018, will be different as we have vowed to ensure that ;

1.Our 4 Millon brothers and sisters who were rendered jobless by the incompetent herdsman of Daura are heard.

2. Our Manufactures and entrepreneurs whose busineses have been grounded due to mediocre policies and medieval forex regime find their voices again

3. Our brothers and sisters whose salaries and pensions were used to cut imaginary grasses in the desert get justice

4. Our Friends and relatives who applied for FIRS , NNPC and CBN jobs attended interviews and risk their lives but who helplessly watched as jobs meant for them where given to Sons and Daughters of Bourgeois APC stalwarts who were abroad when the interview and aptitude test were conducted.

5. The lives of thousands of Nigerians whose lives were wasted when they were used as target practice by irresponsible men of the armed forces for simply excersicing their constitutional rights.

I am a Nigerian and all I want is a government that will make this nation great again!

May God help us to help ourselves

5 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Cletus77(m): 6:18pm On Jan 02, 2018
YouthsPC0:
A good friend of mine sent me this message , initially i was angry with him but as i reevaluated, i realized he was right. This is the tragedy of what Buhari and the change Agents in APC has turned the naira into a currency that is currently competing with the Zimbabwean dollar.

My friends message!

​If you save N1 a day starting January 1st 2018, you would have saved $1 by December 31st 2018​.
Oboy see nonsense!
They just useless the poor currency
Waiting for BMC to come and salivate

As for BMC and their leprous fingers used in typing insulting comments on Nigerians. 2018, will be different as we have vowed to ensure that ;

1.Our 4 Millon brothers and sisters who were rendered jobless by the incompetent herdsman of Daura are heard.

2. Our Manufactures and entrepreneurs whose busineses have been grounded due to mediocre policies and medieval forex regime find their voices again

3. Our brothers and sisters whose salaries and pensions were used to cut imaginary grasses in the desert get justice

4. Our Friends and relatives who applied for FIRS , NNPC and CBN jobs attended interviews and risk their lives but who helplessly watched as jobs meant for them where given to Sons and Daughters of Bourgeois APC stalwarts who were abroad when the interview and aptitude test were conducted.

5. The lives of thousands of Nigerians whose lives were wasted when they were used as target practice by irresponsible men of the armed forces for simply excersicing their constitutional rights.

I am a Nigerian and all I want is a government that will make this nation great again!

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Cletus77(m): 6:20pm On Jan 02, 2018
Oboy see nonsense!
They just useless the poor currency
Waiting for BMC to come and salivate

4 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by SalamRushdie: 6:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
Exactly pound for pound the Nigerian Naira has been the worst performing currency in the world now for the past two years ..#BACK2DAURA

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by efighter: 6:29pm On Jan 02, 2018
This is how you are starting 2018. You better go look for a decent job before you run unclad on the streets out of depression. Things are really bad, even we never-die Buhari supporters are struggling. But with determination, focus and determined and upright leader like Buhari, WE SHALL SUCCEED.

2 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by YouthsPC0: 6:54pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:
This is how you are starting 2018. You better go look for a decent job before you run unclad on the streets out of depression. Things are really bad, even we never-die Buhari supporters are struggling. But with determination, focus and determined and upright leader like Buhari, WE SHALL SUCCEED.

Earn ryour salary it is legal but

You said Focus : Buhari is the most focusless leader Nigeria has ever produced just show me one single project he has focused on and completed in 3 years. At worst he should have focused on the killer herdsmen but look at the havock they are wrecking in Benue

Determined: Buhari is only determined when it come to religious bigotry, Nepotism and turning the blind eye when his own is Vought in corrupt practices. Its a shame .

Upright : There is nothing upright about Buhari, a man whose Chief of Staff is running a corrupt side govt , a man under whose watch NNPC ,CBN and FIRS jobs were shared to his friends , a man who denied every promise he made pre election a man who has no regard for his wife . A man under whose watch Billon's of Crude oil dollars go missing what is upright about him .

Sending Buhari Back to his Daura Village is a national Assignment every Nigerian must take seriously.

5 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by SalamRushdie: 6:56pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:

30k talking SMH

7 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by olril17(m): 8:27pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:
there is this place in osogbo called MUBINU where people with history of madness are being cured,perhaps we might need to tie you and take you there,I'm afraid your zombiesm needs to be cured before it gets out of hand....

just tell us u are applying for BMC, deomelo will obliged you,seems he is BMC publicity secretary.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Alariiwo: 8:32pm On Jan 02, 2018
Still better than what PDP made it in 16years.

If not for Buhari that stood firm against devaluation during recession, Nigeria's currency would have become extremely useless by now.

A man with "Nepa bill" as cert. is more sensible than Pat Utomi and co. that call themselves professor. moinmoin profs wey full Nigeria.
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Nobody: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

If not for Buhari that stood firm against devaluation during recession, Nigeria's currency would have become extremely useless by now.

A man with "Nepa bill" as cert. is more sensible than Pat Utomi and co. that call themselves professor. moinmoin profs wey full Nigeria.
But why do you keep defending dullardry ? ? ?

3 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by SalamRushdie: 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

RIP intelligence

6 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Alariiwo: 8:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
imhotep:

But why do you keep defending dullardry ? ? ?

That dullardy is the reason why Nigeria is still standing today, why State govts. can still pay salaries which wasn't so under GEJ.

GEJ ruined everything.. Don't you get?
No infrastructures, no electricity, nothing and our reserves got depleted badly.

Well you can cry all you want but I don't expect Buhari to perform magic. I know slow and steady, Nigeria will rise again.
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Nobody: 8:44pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

That dullardy is the reason why Nigeria is still standing today, why State govts. can still pay salaries which wasn't so under GEJ.

No infrastructures, no electricity, nothing and our reserves got depleted badly.

Well you can cry all you want but I don't expect Buhari to perform magic. I know slow and steady, Nigeria will rise again.
You are just re-cycling emotions here ^^^^.

Ignoring the facts does not make the facts go away.

6 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by haryorbarmie83(m): 8:50pm On Jan 02, 2018
President Buhari remains the hero of our country Nigeria.
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by linuxuser(m): 9:01pm On Jan 02, 2018
Can you please share with us the list of names of those in PDP that supposedly ruined the country? Please be objective and sincere and then you can be taken seriously.

Alariiwo:

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by olril17(m): 9:14pm On Jan 02, 2018
efighter:

brother,I swear your brain don dey clumsy....your own zombeism na terminal one I beg....yaba people self no go accept treat you...

WTF...just slowly peruse the nonsense you wrote and read it again....
haba bros!

3 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Nobody: 9:15pm On Jan 02, 2018
linuxuser:
Can you please share with us the list of names of those in PDP that supposedly ruined the country? Please be objective and sincere and then you can be taken seriously.

Alariiwo has no reasonable answer to this question.

1 Like

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Alariiwo: 9:21pm On Jan 02, 2018
linuxuser:

You need names? you can look them up.

I'm not some encyclopedia or PDP dictionary.

I think you should tell us the exchange rate when PDP took over and the rate they left it in 2015. Then we can start analysis
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Alariiwo: 9:23pm On Jan 02, 2018
imhotep:

Alariiwo has no reasonable answer to this question.

Madam leave alariiwo alone.. he has a bae already.
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

Madam leave alariiwo alone.. he has a bae already.
And this bae is named Dullapo , right ? grin grin
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by olril17(m): 9:48pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

alariiwo my egbon....

she eni oju ti ni?

are you guys not ashamed? why is that guys like you with all your education still choose to be educated illiterates...

Buhari has been an utter and absolute disaster..... a common man on the streets care about his immediate material needs which includes food,shelter and a job....

are you telling me your own family has benefited in a special and personal way from Buhari? fuel scarcity no reach your side? you no get family members wey be workers or pensioners?, have you gone to the street to see the average Nigerian of 2017/2018 is a struggler whose person life has been worsen by this very useless administration?no average Nigerian feel the positive impact of this Government......

are you not an oi polloi yourself? or the life of an average Nigerian man does not concern you?

abi u self be BMC ni?

now compare GEJ to Buhari in all parameters, its either they are equal or Buhari is worse.

security...there is still book haram and headsmen just like under GEJ

tribalism and nepotism. we Yorubas accused GEJ of
marginalizing us but Buhari is far worse......did you know Abeokuata and osogbo were not included in the recent standard gauge train construction? train lines run both towns and they were stylishly excluded....while all northern lines were included... u were probably too blinded by your love for Buhari to notice..classic case of tribalism.

Economy nko...don't let us even go there,no clearcut blueprint on economy... we are only out of recession only on paper,in reality things are still damm costly......price of food has not really come down and the rate of naira to dollar is absolutely laughable.....

corruption.... lol....lol...lol. if what Buhari is fighting is actually corruption,then GEJ must be a saint...example,don't let me even talk of maina,kyari,one,or Babachir, obanikoro is an example of how well Buhari is fighting corruption.... he dey opposition party,EFCC dey harass am,as he con join APC, EFCC free am,he became "saint obanikoro " the progressive..

Cluelessness...uncountable.... abi you no hear about the region of dead people wet dem dey give appointments? ..I still get examples oo,but I go stop on that one..

the difference between this government and the former one is d amount of media coverage.....while the press continuously tore Jonathan apart, its sympathetic of Buhari ,and not very keen to expose his flaws...

when a government is not performing,let's punish them by voting them out so they will not be taking us the citizens for granted..

unfortunately the BMC led by the one and able sarrki of nairaland don dey confuse people for so long.

3 Likes

Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by linuxuser(m): 9:57pm On Jan 02, 2018
You know why you cannot name names. Its because the people you will list or name (Amaechi, Saraki, Elrufai etc) are the people that brought your dullard president to power and are still keeping him hence you guys are ashamed that the so-called integrity of your dullard at Aso Rock has no meaning to anyone except those that are being paid to deceive the ordinary people of this country.

Alariiwo:

You need names? you can look them up.

I'm not some encyclopedia or PDP dictionary.

I think you should tell us the exchange rate when PDP took over and the rate they left it in 2015. Then we can start analysis
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by Alariiwo: 10:02pm On Jan 02, 2018
olril17:

alariiwo my egbon....

she eni oju ti ni?

are you guys not ashamed? why is that guys like you with all your education still choose to be educated illiterates...

Buhari has been an utter and absolute disaster..... a common man on the streets care about his immediate material needs which includes food,shelter and a job....

are you telling me your own family has benefited in a special and personal way from Buhari? fuel scarcity no reach your side? you no get family members wey be workers or pensioners?, have you gone to the street to see the average Nigerian of 2017/2018 is a struggler whose person life has been worsen by this very useless administration?no average Nigerian feel the positive impact of this Government......

are you not an oi polloi yourself? or the life of an average Nigerian man does not concern you?

abi u self be BMC ni?

now compare GEJ to Buhari in all parameters, its either they are equal or Buhari is worse.

marginalizing us but Buhari is far worse......did you know Abeokuata and osogbo were not included in the recent standard gauge train construction? train lines run both towns and they were stylishly excluded....while all northern lines were included... u were probably too blinded by your love for Buhari to notice..classic case of tribalism.

Economy nko...don't let us even go there,no clearcut blueprint on economy... we are only out of recession only on paper,in reality things are still damm costly......price of food has not really come down and the rate of naira to dollar is absolutely laughable.....

corruption.... lol....lol...lol. if what Buhari is fighting is actually corruption,then GEJ must be a saint...example,don't let me even talk of maina,kyari,one,or Babachir, obanikoro is an example of how well Buhari is fighting corruption.... he dey opposition party,EFCC dey harass am,as he con join APC, EFCC free am,he became "saint obanikoro " the progressive..

Cluelessness...uncountable.... abi you no hear about the region of dead people wet dem dey give appointments? ..I still get examples oo,but I go stop on that one..

the difference between this government and the former one is d amount of media coverage.....while the press continuously tore Jonathan apart, its sympathetic of Buhari ,and not very keen to expose his flaws...

when a government is not performing,let's punish them by voting them out so they will not be taking us the citizens for granted..

unfortunately the BMC led by the one and able sarrki of nairaland don dey confuse people for so long.

Hmmn.. I kuku have families and friends feeling what you wrote.

But unlike others who are quick to place blame on Buhari, we study things from the past to present to where things are heading.

GEJ had nothing to offer, or you've forgotten all the billions and accounts exposed so soon?
All the ikoyi money and the ones buried in backyards.

Buhari is a saviour. Despite Oil selling at a very low price, the economy has bounced back and things are going back to normal.

We must end that Oil dependency if we want to continue surviving as a nation. What you saw under GEJ wasn't enjoyment but punishment to the coming generations.

As for the rail lines, the North has lands for rail routes unlike the SW where a lot of buildings will be demolished.
There are several states the rail lines won't pass through but once the aim is legit, no problem.
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by olril17(m): 10:12pm On Jan 02, 2018
Alariiwo:

Hmmn.. I kuku have families and friends feeling what you wrote.

But unlike others who are quick to place blame on Buhari, we study things from the past to present to where things are heading.

GEJ had nothing to offer, or you've forgotten all the billions and accounts exposed so soon?
All the ikoyi money and the ones buried in backyards.

Buhari is a saviour. Despite Oil selling at a very low price, the economy has bounced back and things are going back to normal.

We must end that Oil dependency if we want to continue surviving as a nation. What you saw under GEJ wasn't enjoyment but punishment to the coming generations.

As for the rail lines, the North has lands for rail routes unlike the SW where a lot of buildings will be demolished.
There are several states the rail lines won't pass through but once the aim is legit, no problem.

well ,you are entitled to your opinion sir...

but my last questions to you...for how long must we wait for the change?

for how long must we continue to blame the previous Government?

should we still vote APC next year if things continue like this btw now and election day with no tangible and positive change to the life and fortune of the common man?
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by yarimo(m): 1:36am On Jan 03, 2018
YouthsPC0:

My friends message!

mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeew undecided
Re: See How Useless The APC Has Made The Naira In 2018 Pictured by MIKOLOWISKA: 3:07am On Jan 03, 2018
olril17:

alariiwo my egbon....

she eni oju ti ni?

abi u self be BMC ni?

I'm starting to wish that PDP win next election so all una eyes go come down

(1) (Reply)

Who's Met Just One Igbo Muslim? Live Not On TV!! / Ladies And Gentle Men , This Is The Table. Dangotes Daughters Wedding / Football Match: APC Vs. PDP [Photos]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.