Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,702 members, 7,813,319 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 10:44 AM

Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? (448 Views)

Do I Quit My Job Or Keep Getting Distracted In Medical School? Help Me / These Type Of Class Mates Or School Mates Are Never Forgotten. / Nursing In An University Or School Of Nursing - Which Is Better? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? by thesettingz(m): 7:38pm On Jan 02, 2018
Will make this short?
Am a student in one Polytechnic doing my HND Currently. Am the one sorting things out myself to survive, a nairalander paid for my tuition fee and it come to a time I couldn't move on, so someone helped me secure a night security job somewhere so I could still manage with the schooling the pay was so little (17k) it couldn't even pay my rent in 2.month saving and I have to manage. Now this is my situation, someone helped me secure another job which am to be paid 40k with my ND result but am to work from 8am-4pm.
My school is currently minor strike, if not we shuld have resumed for 1st semester of my final year, I don't know if to drop schooling for the job as I don't even have other means to pay for my tuition fee should we resumed, originally if not that someone was responsible for my first year payment, I would have accepted the job offer to re-arrange my life back, but what do I tell a person that pay my tuition fee when she contact me, I do not know how else to survive this I need matured advice.
Right not I have lots of backlog of expenses to attend to, house rent, electricity billz feeding and so on. People around me think am lazy that's y I do not want a day job, but little did they know that it was because of my education that I've been denying myself.
Under normal situation I should have finished schooling as far back as 2014. But all my life it has been God and myself.

Pls what do I do,? It's a new year
Lalasticlala pls help me push this
Re: Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? by yelinco1(m): 8:33pm On Jan 02, 2018
The journey ahead is shorter than you may imagine. Try all you could and God will help you to survive.
Re: Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? by thesettingz(m): 8:45pm On Jan 02, 2018
yelinco1:
The journey ahead is shorter than you may imagine. Try all you could and God will help you to survive.
Thanks
But you've never drop ur advice as what I should do
Re: Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? by raindrop99: 12:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Since u are in ur finals, I think u shld continue with skulin cos after skul u might get better job offer that will elevate u.

Continue with ur skul bro. u will scale Tru.
No matter how bad ur situation is, there are pple in that skul who can't afford 1 square meal yet they are pushing it let alone u.

There is a light at the end of every tunnel.
God will see u tru
Re: Pls Advice Me What Should I Do, Job Or School? by yelinco1(m): 10:04am On Jan 03, 2018
thesettingz:
Thanks But you've never drop ur advice as what I should do
ITS CLEAR ENOUGH BRO. FINISH UR ACADEMIC FIRST AND BETTER WAYS WILL OPEN.

(1) (Reply)

How To Escape A Sinking Car / You Have All It Takes By King Tobi. / JAMB: She Choose The Wrong School, Can Sehhe Re-edit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.