Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,975 members, 7,814,324 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:02 AM

Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles (18181 Views)

Innoson Motors (IVM) Commissions Her New LNG/CNG Vehicles / Innoson Motors Delivers 77 New Vehicles To FRSC - Exclusive Images / General Motors To Introduce At Least 23 Electric Vehicles By 2023 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by darkenkach(m): 7:28am On Jan 03, 2018
SnakeXenzia:

Fixed

Oga, shut up.

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by AiiVee(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2018
good and indigenous things are now happening this year oo.
This is fabulous really, if all parties involved are fair in transactions..This will reduce dependency on foreign wares

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by tourphland(m): 7:29am On Jan 03, 2018
I hope those mumu always saying military(north) don't like the ibos will have something to say too now

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by DieBuhari: 7:30am On Jan 03, 2018
darkenkach:

But I thought the zombies called innoson cars fake?
That's why they are zombies

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by Luukasz(m): 7:30am On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
Afonjas wouldn't like this.
You mean the same Afonja that makes you feel inferior

4 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by PHIPEX(m): 7:31am On Jan 03, 2018
All nay Sayers are now confused.
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by Luukasz(m): 7:32am On Jan 03, 2018
DieBuhari:

That's why they are zombies
And you are cockroaches living with zombies in the zoo

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by apidum(m): 7:33am On Jan 03, 2018
nice development
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by edupedia: 7:33am On Jan 03, 2018
DieBuhari:

Igbos are really doing well

...u mean Chinese are doing well?...all the parts are from China...not so?...
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by DieBuhari: 7:34am On Jan 03, 2018
edupedia:

...u mean Chinese are doing well?...all the parts are from China...not so?...
You are wrong my Yoruba Muslim brother.
90% of the parts are fabricated in Eastern Nigeria

10 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by Nobody: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2018
DieBuhari:

Yoruba Muslim as expected
Arindin
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by DjAndroid: 7:38am On Jan 03, 2018
The partnership follows the satisfactory performance of three Innoson vehicles deployed in the troubled North Eastern region found to be durable.

BUT SOME POEPLE SAY INNSON VEHICLES NA MOVING COFFIN. EVEN ARMY DON APPROVE AM
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by buchilino(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2018
ChineseBuggati3:
grin 2019 is near,any time they want Igbo's vote they sign one useless agreement

IN A WAY I AGREE WITH U
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by EternalTruths: 7:41am On Jan 03, 2018
When will Afonjas produce bicycles.?

Everyday, the Igbos keep producing indigenous technological products while Afonjas keep claiming sophistication.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by buchilino(m): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2018
tourphland:
I hope those mumu always saying military(north) don't like the ibos will have something to say too now

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by desire222(f): 7:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Luukasz:
You mean the same Afonja that makes you feel inferior
Tiger clawed face is spotted !

3 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by Luukasz(m): 7:44am On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
Tiger clawed face is spotted !
Go work on your inferiority complex my child
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by desire222(f): 7:46am On Jan 03, 2018
EternalTruths:
When will Afonjas produce bicycles.?

Everyday, the Igbos keep producing indigenous technological products while Afonjas keep claiming sophistication.
Bicycle you say ? They should produce toy bicycle first, before producing the real one. They have sophistication in envy and jealousy.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by desire222(f): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
Luukasz:
Go work on your inferiority complex my child
Grandfather, bury your head in shame.

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by adadike281(f): 7:47am On Jan 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:
Where are the naysayers?
cheesy Happy new year oke nwoke! nnam idi too much! biko, metu ebere dis new year

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by EternalTruths: 7:48am On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
Bicycle you say ? They should produce toy bicycle first, before producing the real one. They have sophistication in envy and jealousy.

That one is too complex for them due to the electronic aspect of it.

Afonjas, should even try and produce Fruit blender so as to uphold their erroneous believe that they are the most sophisticated.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by BeijinDossier: 7:49am On Jan 03, 2018
adadike281:
cheesy Happy new year oke nwoke! nnam idi too much! biko, metu ebere dis new year

Nwanyi oma ututu oma. Anyi kenelu Chineke maka afo ofulu a. Kedu ka imelu?
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by Burgerlomo: 7:55am On Jan 03, 2018
This is very nice
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by omenkaLives(m): 7:56am On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:
You people are the most confused beings I've ever seen in this galaxy. I thought you people said the government is out to destroy innoson. Whatever happened to that assumption?

What a people.

1 Like

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by omenkaLives(m): 7:57am On Jan 03, 2018
lafuria1:
I thought buhari was using efcc to deal with the igbo business man.

Ignorance and tribesmen will wipe out all of us

And by the way, this is not the first time the army has engaged innoson, this started since 2016. The army carried out their first inspection of innoson facilities in 2016.
Tell them.
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by desire222(f): 7:59am On Jan 03, 2018
omenkaLives:
You people are the most confused beings I've ever seen in this galaxy. I thought you people said the government is out to destroy innoson. Whatever happened to that assumption?

What a people.
Take your confused self, and shove it inside your anus.

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by tigerclaws: 7:59am On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:
Tell them.
[/s]
shutup you should be in front line protesting against this useless government for killing your people but no you won't because you're programed to post trash trash trash trash
you're so heartless dude

6 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by tigerclaws: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
[s]
omenkaLives:

What a people.
[/s]
will you shatap there and stop reasoning like a toddler

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by Gbagbazios: 8:00am On Jan 03, 2018
I was thinking that since this is a brand new year that some of the afonja squeaking, developer baying and aboki shouting Nairalanders would stop and turn a New leaf. It appears they are ready to wallow in their internalized tribal bigotry for eternity. Humour me ,what does it profit you to fan the embers of discord?
Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by adadike281(f): 8:05am On Jan 03, 2018
BeijinDossier:

Nwanyi oma ututu oma. Anyi kenelu Chineke maka afo ofulu a. Kedu ka imelu?
odi kwa Nma! Dalu sir

2 Likes

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by ehinmowo: 8:05am On Jan 03, 2018
desire222:

Just because u are conquered pple doesn't mean u are slaves. Bt u jst cnt ditch slave mindset. Spirit of inferior jst wears u like a jacket

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson Motors To Manufacture Nigerian Army Vehicles by oodua1stson: 8:08am On Jan 03, 2018
So much for the federal government hating on the igbos

Idiots everywhere

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinting Car Windows / Volkswagen Set To Retire The Beetles Model In 2019 / This Is What The 2018 Kia Optima Station Wagon Looks Like (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.