Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon (961 Views)

How To Follow A Pinterest Topic / Earn $2 Just By Clicking Links And Viewing Ads And Solving Cap Cha / How To Delete A Topic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by nairamaniac: 11:58pm On Jan 02, 2018
Happy NEW Year Seun and Mods. U guys are doing a wonderful job.
I spend more time on NairaLand than any other site. Though I seldom comment.

I don't know if I'm posting this thru d right channel. But I m having problems with following a topic by clicking on the "follow" icon.

In the past, I could just click on "follow" and that topic adds to my list of "followed topics".
But for some months now, I would have to comment before the topic is being followed.

Even when its successfully clicked on, and I go to my followed-topics list, I don't see the topic there.

Please I need help with this as NairaLand is my Second Google. And most of the topics are highly educative. Besides, I'm a chairman in the NairaLand Readers Association Club.

Thanx.
Please treat and respond.

Members could also be of help.
Love you all!
Re: Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by UndisputedBosom(m): 12:12am On Jan 03, 2018
I thought you automatically follow the thread or topic by merely visitin the thread....

Then again who confirmed you as chairman of NL readers club
Re: Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by Nobody: 12:12am On Jan 03, 2018
Your network is slow and you do not wait for the 'follow' process to be completed before going to another page
When you follow refresh the page to see if it has taken effect
Re: Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by nairamaniac: 8:59am On Jan 29, 2018
UndisputedBosom:
I thought you automatically follow the thread or topic by merely visitin the thread....

Then again who confirmed you as chairman of NL readers club
No. U don't automatically follow a thread or topic by merely visiting it.
You have to either click on "follow topic" or comment on the thread

Problem is that recently, even when I do either of both, I am still not following the topic.
Yes, I am chairman readers club, cos I rarely comment.

I enjoy learning and reading more.

On another note; this your handle?

U would have to show us the picture of the bosom, so we can know if to dispute it or not grin
Re: Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by nairamaniac: 10:08am On Jan 29, 2018
jupiterx:
Your network is slow and you do not wait for the 'follow' process to be completed before going to another page

Thanx for responce.
Not as u said.
I press follow and I wait.

I also press follow and refresh.

Both have not been working.

Only thing that has been working is when I comment on the thread.

Okay let me experiment by heeding to your 1st suggestion.

I would press follow on a topic and wait for 5min.
Maybe this WD work.

Would come back here to give feedback.

Thanx!

1 Like

Re: Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by nairamaniac: 10:00pm On Feb 04, 2018
jupiterx:
its true o. U were right. I wasn't to writing long enuf for follow up process before going 2 another page.
Now, when i wait, it works just fine.
Thanx!!!
Re: Pls Help: I Need To Be Able To Follow A Topic By Clicking On The "Follow" Icon by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 04, 2018
nairamaniac:
its true o. U were right. I wasn't to writing long enuf for follow up process before going 2 another page.
Now, when i wait, it works just fine.
Thanx!!!
You're welcome bro

(1) (Reply)

Herdsmen Attack: Scores Feared Dead In Fresh Attack In Adamawa / New Party SDP / List Of Rappers Who Died At Their Prime From GUN shots

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.