Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,515 members, 7,830,529 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:45 AM

If I Could Change Anything, I'd Wish For A Rich Father - Bisola Aiyeola - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / If I Could Change Anything, I'd Wish For A Rich Father - Bisola Aiyeola (505 Views)

Olanrewaju Malcolm Is Dead! Bisola Aiyeola's Baby Daddy Dies / Bisola Aiyeola: "I Am Dating Jeff Akoh" (Photos) / Bisola Aiyeola's Throwback Photos At 2008 Project Fame And More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If I Could Change Anything, I'd Wish For A Rich Father - Bisola Aiyeola by BroadwayAfrica: 1:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Big Brother Naija 1st runner up, Bisola Aiyeola in an exclusive interview with BroadwayTV tells it all as she reveals the inspiration behind her new single 'LUCHIA', the struggles she faced while growing up, her works and how she'd want a rich father if given the opportunity to change anything.

Broadway TV is the TV arm of the popular Nigerian blog, www.broadwayafrica.com. It is entertainment, people and lifestyle-focused channel.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ygu9dpW7ebg
Re: If I Could Change Anything, I'd Wish For A Rich Father - Bisola Aiyeola by Mskrisx(f): 1:54am On Jan 03, 2018
So would every folk.
Ur destiny is in ur hand.
Re: If I Could Change Anything, I'd Wish For A Rich Father - Bisola Aiyeola by Nobody: 5:06am On Jan 03, 2018
Me ild wish to have a caring mother.
Re: If I Could Change Anything, I'd Wish For A Rich Father - Bisola Aiyeola by Threebear(m): 5:38am On Jan 03, 2018
Now you're a fully grown woman in your thirties, you shouldn't be wishing for a richer father, rather that the lord bless the work of your hands and make you a self made success.
You already have the publicity, time to get to work!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders, What The Best Caption For This Wedding Photo? / Daddy Freeze Reacts To News Of 50 Cent Making Fortunes Through Bitcoin / How Tboss Describe #bbnaija 2018 Housemates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.