Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,777 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 AM

Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor (37021 Views)

Mhiz Gold Sex Tape(the Real Owner Have Finally Speaks Out / Ray Hushpuppi: "Repeating Clothes Shows You Are The Real Owner" / Lawrentta Sawyer And Sawyer Peter's Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 03, 2018
I know a tailor in my area that can do this, some tailrors sha
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Koolking(m): 8:32am On Jan 03, 2018
What's wrong with people in the world? We have totally lost it.

You have a business and personal problem with another person, why not meet 'flesh and blood' and sort it out? Instead of bringing it to social media for the world to hear thereby escalating the issue. Who says problem cannot be solved without social media?

A wife wakes up in morning from the same bed with the husband instead of exchanging pleasantries right there, the wife decides to send her greetings over social media to the hubby. Oh Lord! What is wrong with humanity?

This should have stopped in 2017. It makes me sick to my stomach.

1 Like

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by holluphemydavid(m): 8:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Tailors and lies is like 5&6,its in their blood

1 Like

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by joenor(m): 8:36am On Jan 03, 2018
Wait na just dress nine dey cause all this 3days of disturbing the world.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by AiiVee(m): 8:37am On Jan 03, 2018
this matter never gree finish ni
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by emperormossad(m): 8:50am On Jan 03, 2018
The fear of mercy aigbe is the end of HBP in 2018. Amen?
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by 2shure: 9:03am On Jan 03, 2018
and this made FP
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by segneyukk(m): 9:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Why not post the picture of the torn dress....Abi she just wan lie... to trend the more.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by rose54321: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
She just dey indirectly market the store she bought the fabrics from lol.
Many people will follow that page. And as they say all publicity is good publicity so this tailor too is getting popular.

I feel for her sha. Sorry eh. May God bless your marriage.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by bigtt76(f): 9:13am On Jan 03, 2018
The worst thing is they will cut from your fabric to use patch other people's fabric design like say una two know each other angry. If you took your fabric to them in a plastic bag, be sure that it won't be the same they will use when returning it back ....they would have given it to another customer.

Crazy! Fabric this lady bought with her own money, you sew dress come go give another person ....maybe because Mercy enticed her with more money undecided ....na we de do ourselves for this country shaaaaa

Yian1:
Tailors will always be tailors..ur own still small, if the occasion wey i wan use my cloth for, never finish, my own tailor no go finish my cloth
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Nobody: 9:15am On Jan 03, 2018
A group of Nigerian tailors is called a Disappointment.

2 Likes

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Nobody: 9:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:
Tailors will always be tailors..ur own still small, if the occasion wey i wan use my cloth for, never finish, my own tailor no go finish my cloth
I dey craze
If I need the clothes next month I will tell the tailor the occasion is next week
You need to see the kain monitoring spirit I go turn for tailor side
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Eberex(m): 9:41am On Jan 03, 2018
Na wao! Social media has replaced phone communication or what?
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by cold(m): 10:20am On Jan 03, 2018
That tailor has no integrity and has completely lost her (i'm assuming it's a female) credibility. Some Nigerians can be so dishonest it's not even funny
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by heemah(f): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
egopersonified:
If you are a Nigerian and you still give your tailor the exact date of your event to deliver your clothes, then you are not smart. Always give them a date at least one week earlier than the actual date so they wouldn't give you HBP. I once saw a lady making frantic calls in front of a tailor's locked shop, obviously, she came to pick up her dress on the morning of the wedding she was supposed to be a chief bride's maid. Who does that for God's sake? Once it is even mid November, I can't take any cloth to any tailor because of the December rush. These people cannot change, so learn to adjust to their modus operandi.
If u like give them 6weeks to your wedding. Some tailors still won't make ur clothes. I have a clothe with my tailor now, it's been over 3months, the wedding date has passed sef and up till now, the tailor keeps posting me..Most tailors won't make heaven I swear...
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Yian1(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=ProsperMVE post=63848406]
I dey craze
If I need the clothes next month I will tell the tailor the occasion is next week
Hmm.. i feel u bro, will be doing that from now on
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Nobody: 11:15am On Jan 03, 2018
Yian1:

Same as my mother's tailor. Nonchalantly and rude set of motherfvckers.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Sheusheu: 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
Fesomu:
You are now popular, so shut the hell up
I tire for d geh sef
just dhe find fame by force
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Yian1(m): 11:29am On Jan 03, 2018
Magnifik18:

Same as my mother's tailor. Nonchalantly and rude set of motherfvckers.
Yea..i think their association is not doing well

1 Like

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by DTaj: 11:31am On Jan 03, 2018
Most artisans (or other names by which they are addressed), e.g. tailors, auto mechanics, plumbers, generator technicians, vulcanizers, cobblers, electricity technicians (funnily called "electricians"wink are "innate liars" BUT tailors are not just "innate liars", they've got 100% in lying; they are "Professors of Lying, Disappointment, and Heart-aches".

The number of times I have had tiffs with tailors (in spite of their quality work) is innumerable!

At a certain point, I thought that most tailors in Nigeria attended "school of liars", lol.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by SSAwhistleblowe: 2:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
As if Mercy sef didn't zip the dress abi na my eye? As if it was tight for her at the bust but she sha wore it like that nawa
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by tuboi: 2:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
PcNnews:
This Mercy Aigbe saga is still trending o! The Real owner of the Dress @Rettypety has come out in the open to blast her designer,@rikaotobyme for trying to lie to the public and claiming all that happened earlier was a Mistake, Mercy Aigbe drunk in the Midst of her Birthday Celebration is yet to respond.

You can imagine the dress she sent to the lady getting married was torn and musty, the dispatcher left late that means she had enough time to correct her so called error.

At this juncture @rikaotobyme should just tender an un reserved apology to this lady and Mercy Aigbe should do same also.

The lies by @rikaotobyme as spotted by her distraught client @rettypety is becoming too embarrasing.
And why in the world should @rikaotobyme lie about apologising to @rettypety , no matter what don't look down on people because of your status, nobodey wey no fit to make am.

You thought you could cheat a nobody and make quick gain with a celeb, now the celeb is quiet and the nobody has exposed you to the world.

If God doesn't purnish dat tailor in the morning, he will in the afternoon and if he doesn't, certainly he will @ night. The bottom line is that the tailor will b purnished
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by laudate: 2:54pm On Jan 03, 2018
DTaj:
Most artisans (or other names by which they are addressed), e.g. tailors, auto mechanics, plumbers, generator technicians, vulcanizers, cobblers, electricity technicians (funnily called "electricians"wink are "innate liars" BUT tailors are not just "innate liars", they've got 100% in lying; they are "Professors of Lying, Disappointment, and Heart-aches".

The number of times I have had tiffs with tailors (in spite of their quality work) is innumerable!

At a certain point, I thought that most tailors in Nigeria attended "school of liars", lol.

Hehehe....una no go kill person with laugh, for here!! cheesy I have even stopped sewing clothes, sef. I cannot come and let one tailor kill me with hypertension. Na wetin??!

1 Like

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by laudate: 2:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
PcNnews:
This Mercy Aigbe saga is still trending o! The Real owner of the Dress @Rettypety has come out in the open to blast her designer,@rikaotobyme for trying to lie to the public and claiming all that happened earlier was a Mistake, Mercy Aigbe drunk in the Midst of her Birthday Celebration is yet to respond.

You can imagine the dress she sent to the lady getting married was torn and musty, the dispatcher left late that means she had enough time to correct her so called error.

At this juncture @rikaotobyme should just tender an un reserved apology to this lady and Mercy Aigbe should do same also.

The lies by @rikaotobyme as spotted by her distraught client @rettypety is becoming too embarrasing.
And why in the world should @rikaotobyme lie about apologising to @rettypety , no matter what don't look down on people because of your status, nobodey wey no fit to make am.

You thought you could cheat a nobody and make quick gain with a celeb, now the celeb is quiet and the nobody has exposed you to the world.

In fact, this lady is talking too much. Doesn't she know any sharp lawyers around that can take on this case, and make the lying, deceitful tailor pay through the nose? This is a fvcking breach of contract, for goodness sake! angry

1 Like

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by laudate: 3:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Koolking:
What's wrong with people in the world? We have totally lost it.

You have a business and personal problem with another person, why not meet 'flesh and blood' and sort it out? Instead of bringing it to social media for the world to hear thereby escalating the issue. Who says problem cannot be solved without social media?

A wife wakes up in morning from the same bed with the husband instead of exchanging pleasantries right there, the wife decides to send her greetings over social media to the hubby. Oh Lord! What is wrong with humanity?

This should have stopped in 2017. It makes me sick to my stomach.

Biko, who and who should meet? The client who was deprived of the chance of wearing a dress she paid for in full, as part of her wedding ceremony? And the lying deceitful tailor who has refused to apologise to the client in person, and made herself unreachable since the delivery day, after renting out the client's clothes to a celebrity, in order to make a quick buck?

You can only meet with a person who is ready and willing to meet with you, o! shocked The tailor has not shown any remorse, neither has the hurt client been able to contact her, as she has gone incommunicado, so the client is left with no choice, but to take the battle to social media!

1 Like

Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by Koolking(m): 3:56pm On Jan 03, 2018
laudate:

Biko, who and who should meet? The client who was deprived of the chance of wearing a dress she paid for in full, as part of her wedding ceremony? And the lying deceitful tailor who has refused to apologise to the client in person, and made herself unreachable since the delivery day, after renting out the client's clothes to a celebrity, in order to make a quick buck?

You can only meet with a person who is ready and willing to meet with you, o! shocked The tailor has not shown any remorse, neither has the hurt client been able to contact her, as she has gone incommunicado, so the client is left with no choice, but to take the battle to social media!

The parties recourse to social media will never engender justice, rather, it will escalate issues. It's sheer foolhardy believing social media is justice when you can talk to lawyer.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by CioAngels(f): 4:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
But why should mercy collect from tailor cloth she does not own? Oju kokoro, that's what it is. She is not talking, meaning she is really oju kokoro.
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by blackboy(m): 6:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
LifeIsGuhd:
I can't agree more. U nailed it
Re: Lawrentta Sawyer Rettypety: Real Owner Of Mercy Aigbe's Dress Blasts Tailor by TDonald: 9:29am On Jan 04, 2018
egopersonified:
If you are a Nigerian and you still give your tailor the exact date of your event to deliver your clothes, then you are not smart. Always give them a date at least one week earlier than the actual date so they wouldn't give you HBP. I once saw a lady making frantic calls in front of a tailor's locked shop, obviously, she came to pick up her dress on the morning of the wedding she was supposed to be a chief bride's maid. Who does that for God's sake? Once it is even mid November, I can't take any cloth to any tailor because of the December rush. These people cannot change, so learn to adjust to their modus operandi.

You are wise

That's exactly what i do

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide, Viktoh And DJ Enimoney Throwback Photo / Dammy Krane: "I Swept A Whole Jail So I Could Get A Bible" / Kcee And E-money In Lovely Arabian Outfits

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.