Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,377 members, 7,853,678 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 09:29 PM

Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel (7013 Views)

Oil Price Nears $100 A Barrel Amid Russia-ukraine Crisis / Brent Oil Hits Its Highest Level Since 2014 - Oilprice Report / Crude Oil Hits $72, Highest In Three Years Over Middle East Tensions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by honestivo(m): 9:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Let the people filled the impact
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Nobody: 9:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Stycon:

Although I sense your question is kinda rhetorical and you sort of stressing the fact that government have failed us.

However, it should interest you to know that increase in global oil price has a way of cascading to affect an average Nigerian. 

For instance, I guess you are aware that an average Nigerian was affected by the recent plummet in global oil price. This limited the availability of fund meant to finance both capital and recurrent expenditure. And this affected the salary earners negatively, even market women were not spared.

Same way this increase could positively cascade through out the economy if appropriately harnessed. 

Hope you are aware that financing for Nigerian budget is highly skewed towards earnings for oil and in effect the cardinal essence of government spending(let's say promoting citizen welfare)  hinges on oil price . 

Other things being equal, we all smile if it sells at or above  the benchmark set in the budget and if otherwise, what happened in 2016/2017 is the result.

I agree that more earnings from oil mean better life for citizen in a sane country‎

Please tell me you are not asking me for a report of how your government has fair so far ‎ undecided

Mmmm.fairly decent explanations but its still not the answer i was wanting,its not 1 u can give though.
And im not asking u to report on how My government is fairing but yer government. Im not nigerian
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Stycon(m): 9:32am On Jan 03, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
Mmmm.fairly decent explanations but its still not the answer i was wanting,its not 1 u can give though.
And im not asking u to report on how My government is fairing but yer government. Im not nigerian

Oops!

What answer do you want please, would like to know if I have it; though I'm not promising that I do.

You could help by re-framing the question
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Nobody: 9:37am On Jan 03, 2018
Stycon:

Oops!

What answer do you want please, would like to know if I have it; though I'm not promising that I do.

You could help by re-framing the question
cant. Its not question for u but the government
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Stycon(m): 9:39am On Jan 03, 2018
SweetPuffPuff:
cant. Its not question for u but the government

Oops.
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Amberon11: 9:42am On Jan 03, 2018
Shut up and receive sense this year.
richeeyo:

Wait till they use fighter jets to chase you out of your oyel land, kiddo
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 03, 2018
olaolulazio:
2018, whether Buhari, APC, PDP likes it or not... I'm making it big this year.

Amen to that bro wink
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Dollabiz: 11:24am On Jan 03, 2018
Oh
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by cooltola(m): 11:27am On Jan 03, 2018
0\0
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by Danladi7: 12:48pm On Jan 03, 2018
DieBuhari:

Only Yoruba muslims still accept his excuses. Even their superiors, the northern muslims who sight the moon for them have long abandoned Buhari.
Ignorance grin

Also coming from Atiku slave grin
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by AmTruth: 1:58pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is good news and we pray the benefit of this price will translate to job opportunities and development to the nation. PMB we pray things to continue to work in your favour always and proved in your miraculous healing.
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by AmTruth: 2:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
PeaceGord:
Buhari is an unbridled fool.
sometimes people think insults and abuses bring relief to their disappointing and frustrating tendencies,but it does not,rather it makes you feel deeper and deeper frustrating and disappointed. I know you will certainly fulfil your purpose in life of insult and abuses. Just waiting
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by AmTruth: 2:25pm On Jan 03, 2018
AishaBuhari:

Nope! He got it right because in this administration of ours the reverse is always the case.
the fact is this, the higher the price of crude oil the higher the refining cost per barrel in the refinery . Its a principle world wide in the oil industry.
Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by richeeyo(m): 10:29pm On Jan 03, 2018
Amberon11:
Shut up and receive sense this year.
Amen

1 Like

Re: Nigeria’s Bonny Light Crude Oil Hits $67.10 A Barrel by sureguyOG: 4:53pm On Jan 26, 2018
2 million barrels of BLCO for sale with the following procedure

1. Seller GIVES SALES PURCHASE AGREEMENT (SPA) AND BUYER SIGNS AND RETURNS SPA WITH NOR / ETA AND ATB FORMAT. 

2. BUYER PLACES MT700 DLC, NNPC FIDUCIARY CONFIRMS, THEN ISSUES MARINE NOR / ETA TO THE REFINERY/PORT HARBOR AND SHIPPING AGENT AND OTHER PARTIES. CARGO DOCUMENTS INCLUDING ATS IS GIVEN TO BUYER, AND VESSEL IS MOVED TO BUYER'S PORT OF DISCHARGE. 

3. VESSEL MASTER/CAPTAIN SHALL SEND IT’S UPDATED NOTIFICATION OF ARRIVAL DATE – TIME EVERY 96 HOURS, 72 HOURS, 48 HOURS, 24 HOURS, AND 6 HOURS (NOR) BEFORE ARRIVAL UNTIL EXACT ARRIVAL DATE. 

4. VESSEL MASTER/CAPTAIN OF THE LOADED VESSEL AND CARGO ON ARRIVAL, SHALL COMMUNICATE WITH BUYER'S SHIPPING AGENT, AND ISSUES ATB, BUYERS INSPECTION TEAM BOARDS AND CONDUCTS SGS Q&Q. 

5 CIQ REPORT ( Q&Q TEST RESULTS ) IS GIVEN TO BUYER AND SELLER AND UPON POSITIVE QNQ, BUYER PAYS SELLER BY MT 103 FOR FULL CARGO AND ALL COMMISSIONS ARE PAID AS IN IMFPA OR IN SPA. 

6. SELLER CONFIRMS PAYMENT IN IT’S ACCOUNT AND ALL ORIGINAL SHIPPING DOCUMENTS, COMMERCIAL INVOICE INCULDING WOT ARE DISPATCHED TO BUYER FOR ONWARD SUBMISSION TO THEIR BANK, WHILE DISCHARGE OF CARGO INTO BUYER’S STORAGE FACILITY COMMENCES. 

7. NEXT DELIVERY COMMENCES ACCORDING TO DELIVERY STATED IN SPA

(1) (2) (Reply)

Any Bet9ja Shop For Sale...... Urgently Need To Buy.. / Registering a business with cac / How Real Is MAC DAVE INVESTMENT? Hope It‘s Not A Scam? Pls Contribute...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.