Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,194 members, 7,822,029 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 02:36 AM

Institutional Mails For A Large Organisation - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Institutional Mails For A Large Organisation (1452 Views)

I Need A Cheap Host With Strong SMTP Sending 500 Mails Par Day/week / Released E-mails Shows That Facebook Struck A Deal Over Users Data / Mails (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Institutional Mails For A Large Organisation by MegaStarr(m): 6:46am On Jan 03, 2018
Good morning Webmasters and Happy New year.

I have been tasked with the responsibility of getting qualified people to create and maintain institutional emails for members of staff of an organisation with over 2000 staff.

If there be anyone or group here that can handle that and deliver before the end of this quarter, I'll welcome a partnership with such people.

You can contact me via calls, SMS or WhatsApp. Best regards.

(1) (Reply)

Object Oriented CSS [Bad Practice Or Not]? / Brand New Web-universe: Naija Exclusive / Free Sms Messenger "esms Messenger"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.