Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,571 members, 7,850,957 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:23 AM

Kim And Kanye West Son, Saint West Admitted For Pneumonia - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kim And Kanye West Son, Saint West Admitted For Pneumonia (613 Views)

Kanye West’ S Son , Saint Is A Handsome Little Boy! / Agnes Masogange Is Dead! Died Of Pneumonia And Low Blood Pressure / How Transgenders Beyonce, Kim, And Serena Fake Pregnancies With Moon Bump Device (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kim And Kanye West Son, Saint West Admitted For Pneumonia by Dailyhappenings: 6:58am On Jan 03, 2018
A 'not so good' way to end the year 2017 as the son of Kim and Kanye West, Saint West was admitted into the hospital for pneumonia.
She posted a photo of him on instagram on January 2nd with a caption of how strong her baby boy is..
“My precious baby boy is so strong!”
“After spending three nights in the hospital & seeing my baby
get multiple iV’s and hooked up to oxygen machines, our end
of year was challenging.
She also went ahead to thank all those medical practitioners responsible for takin care of her boy..
Pneumonia is scary. I just want to thank every nurse & doctor
out there who works so hard around the clock. We are so
grateful for you all! He’s home and all better. He’s so
resilient. I’m sure he will say the ambulance ride was cool!
My strong saint.”

Source: http://dailyhappeningblog..co.ke/2018/01/kim-kardashian-and-kanye-son-admitted.html?m=1

Cc: lalasticlala, mynd44, Dominique

(1) (Reply)

Lol.. Laughter As Lady's Wig Falls Of While Dancing / Why Justin Bieber Is The Most Hated Celebrity / "Now Let The Show Begin": Denrele Edun Celebrates Khloe As She Becomes BBN HOH

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.