Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:52 PM

FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State (18856 Views)

APC Crisis: The Whole Thing Is Stranger Than Fiction - FFK Reacts / FFK Reacts To Sowore’s Arrest: "He's Not My Friend, He Defamed Me, But..." / IPOB Is A Threat To Unity, Herdsmen Is Not, Lai Mohammed Tells BBC - FFK Reacts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State by freeze001(f): 3:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
NaoSlay:
ipob jesus has spoken.

Do not use the name of Jesus in vain. You can practice ur loud stupidity everywhere and anyhow bit u must learn to respect that which others hold dear. No man is equated with Jesus.
Re: FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State by barnawilla: 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
U BE ENEMY OF NIGERIA, THIS FFK IS THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING BOLDLY FOR THE MASSES. IF YOU SUPPORT EVIL MAY DESTRUCTIVE FIRE COME UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME AND EVERY ENEMIES OF NIGERIA.
Re: FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State by barnawilla: 4:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
U BE ENEMY OF NIGERIA, THIS FFK IS THE ONLY ONE SPEAKING BOLDLY FOR THE MASSES. IF YOU SUPPORT EVIL MAY DESTRUCTIVE FIRE COME UPON YOU IN JESUS NAME AND EVERY ENEMIES OF NIGERIA.
Re: FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State by Nobody: 5:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
What has god got to do with fighting for ur rights....keep waiting on god and Jesus to come and stop herdmen

Mad insane people
Re: FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State by Nowenuse: 2:13am On Jan 04, 2018
c733d:

Modibbo Adamawa a subordinate of Utman Dan Fodio made two jihadist attempts in the early 19th century into the Bight of Biafra but was brutally defeated on both occasions. The Igbos have always suffered violence and attacks from the Fulanis but somehow the Igbos always prevail.

Pls If you dont know anything, can you just keep your ignorance to yourself and stop spreading rubbish here? At what town or village did Igbos and fulani jihadists ever fight?

Igbos never had any contact with fulani jihadists, not when the Wukaris (Jukuns), Tivs, Idomas & Igalas who are north of Igbo land repelled the fulani jihad and defeated the jihadists.

Modibbo Adama and his descendants only conquered parts of Adamawa & Taraba and formed the Yola, Mubi, Muri & Gassol emirates, they could not go beyond southern Taraba! i. e Jukun/Tiv boundary! So, how did they ever come in contact with Igbos?

You better stop embarrassing yourself here!

The only southern peoples who ever fought wars with fulanis were the Ibadan (who also repelled them) and the Esan who repelled them (fulani led Nupe jihadists) after they had conquered and islamized Auchi and wanted to go southwards.
Re: FFK Reacts To The Fulani Herdsmen Attack In A Community In Benue State by Nowenuse: 2:15am On Jan 04, 2018
EternalTruths:

Pls link me up with this story so that I can read.

Truly love stories like this

There is no story like that, what he said is absolute trash. Read my reply to him
Nowenuse:

Pls If you dont know anything, can you just keep your ignorance to yourself and stop spreading rubbish here? At what town or village did Igbos and fulani jihadists ever fight?

Igbos never had any contact with fulani jihadists, not when the Wukaris (Jukuns), Tivs, Idomas & Igalas who are north of Igbo land repelled the fulani jihad and defeated the jihadists.

Modibbo Adama and his descendants only conquered parts of Adamawa & Taraba and formed the Yola, Mubi, Muri & Gassol emirates, they could not go beyond southern Taraba! i. e Jukun/Tiv boundary! So, how did they ever come in contact with Igbos?

You better stop embarrassing yourself here!

The only southern peoples who ever fought wars with fulanis were the Ibadan (who also repelled them) and the Esan who repelled them (fulani led Nupe jihadists) after they had conquered and islamized Auchi and wanted to go southwards.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio"s Defection : The Hypocrisy Of President Buhari's Anti Corruption War / Independence Day: Osinbajo Makes Prophetic Declarations About Nigeria / Atiku: I Will Appoint A Minister Of Youth Not Older Than 30

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.