Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,889 members, 7,817,614 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:34 PM

Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos (1918 Views)

Charles Inojie's Daughter Shows Her Zanku Leg Work Dance Skills (pics) / Charly Boy Reacts As Dewy Oputa, His Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend SJ / Dewy Oputa, Charly Boy's Lesbian Daughter Shows Her Girlfriend, SJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Lautechgossip(m): 7:19am On Jan 03, 2018
Starting the New Year on a positive note, Nollywood actress, Omotola Jalade released a stunning photos of herself as she wished her fans a happy New year on her social media page.

Meraiah has always been known to be another gorgeous version of the beautiful Omotola and every now and then the admired daughter shows she’s just as pretty as her blessed mother.

With over 50k followers on Instagram, Meraiah thought it wise to show off her figure 8 in a red body con dress as she welcomed 2018 in style.

See More photos of her below:

http://fabinfos.com/nollywood-actress-omotola-jalades-daughter-shows-off-fine-figure-new-year-photo-pics/

Lalasticlala Ishilove Mynd44

Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Lautechgossip(m): 7:20am On Jan 03, 2018

Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by ceezarhh(m): 7:35am On Jan 03, 2018
nothing much to say...just

1 Like

Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by emerich(m): 7:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Chai...
See fresh booby...
Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Partnerbiz3: 7:43am On Jan 03, 2018
Advertising to highest bidder.

She dresses decently though, unlike Regina Daniella shocked

See below shaa for data.

SEE TESTIMONIES OF NAIRALANDERS SOLD TO BELOW.

Don't assume everything is a scam.

Flash me and get a call back.

Trial will convince you.

Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Tiimy(m): 8:48am On Jan 03, 2018
She looks like she needs long thing in her life
Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Tiimy(m): 8:49am On Jan 03, 2018
She looks like she needs that long thing in her life
Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by TheBlessedMAN: 8:52am On Jan 03, 2018
I feel so honored to be among the
first to comment on this thread. All of my hard
work and dedication for the past 6years has finally paid
off. Getting the top comment has
been my dream for many years. I
would like to thank those who
have helped me along the way, those who have mentored me on how to achieve this by being extra vigilant and observative.
First and foremost i would like to
thank God for giving me this
opportunity, i would also like to
thank my parents and primary school classmates. I want to
thank my friends for being there
for me always. I would also like
to thank my pet fish for surviving
against all odds for over a week.
Next i would like to thank the
squirrel that lives in my backyard
for climbing trees to the top because that
gives me inspiration that i needed
to get through this day. This is a
special moment in my life and i
would like to thank any of my
unmentioned friends and family
that has helped me along the
way. This moment will be a
moment that i will never forget. I
just remembered a few other
people i would like to thank; the
entire Nairaland village, the
internet for letting me go on
Nairaland with borrowed megabite, my house because
without it i would be homeless. I
cannot stress how much of a big
deal to me this is. I have been
trying to be the first to comment
on this sort of post for years, but
that has not been possible until
this amazing day. Hopefully my
good luck will continue, but this
is undoubtedly a rare occasion. If
you asked me how i did this, i
would say you can achieve
anything you set your mind on.
To everyone out there reading
this, never give up!

TheBlessedMAN

5 Likes

Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Nobody: 10:46am On Jan 03, 2018
sorry. wheres d figure
Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Bambless1(m): 11:25am On Jan 03, 2018
ceezarhh:

Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by Here2day(m): 11:39am On Jan 03, 2018
Come to Daddy!
ceezarhh:
Re: Nollywood Actress Omotola Jalade’s Daughter Shows Off Fine Figure In Photos by terrezo2002(m): 12:42pm On Jan 03, 2018
How time flies. I remember those days her mum will drive her and her siblings to primary school. Those little children have all grown. Glory be to God. I pray they don't become wayward

(1) (Reply)

Pastor (mrs) Faith Abiola Oyedepo At 60 / Demi Rose Showing Her Sexy Curves In Cape Verde / Young Rapper Megabyte Vs Destiny Boy - [ Dance Steps, Songs, Performance ]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.