Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,161 members, 7,815,056 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

Ben 10! - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Ben 10! (1691 Views)

Avater And Ben-10 Boys / Avatar And Ben-10 Boys / Nollywood Movie - 'avatar & Ben 10' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ben 10! by gbadex1(m): 5:49pm On Feb 28, 2007
Yep, been watching it for a while now on Cartoon Network. Not as much Kickass action as Samurai Jack but hell yeah, it's still the sh*t. And also a good alternative to that dumbass/retarded MegasXLR.

So. . . . Ben 10 it is! Any fans in the hizzouse??
Re: Ben 10! by Chinyjones(f): 2:59pm On Mar 27, 2007
Ben 10's cool. Why do u think MEGAS is dumb I really enjoy it.
Re: Ben 10! by samir101ng(m): 3:29pm On Jul 16, 2007
Hey whats up guys ? I want to revive this thread. Ben 10 is a really cool show. Its about a kid called Ben who goes on a summer trip with his Grand Pa (Tennesson) and his cousin Gwen. While going out late one night " to answer the call of nature" he saw what he thought at first to be a meteor but was actually a capsule holding the Omnitrix. While inspecting the capsule, it suddenly opened to reveal a device like a watch which latched on to his left wrist. The Omnitrix is a device that contains the DNA or genes of 10 powerful aliens.

1. A fire alien

2. A water alien like a shark called "Ripp Jaws"

3. An extremely fast alien

4. An alien like a ghost that can enter walls

5. A small alien with the I.Q of a genius.

6. A big alien with brute strenght and 4 arms

7. An alien who can control crystals

8. An alien like a dog which cant see but can listen and sense its sorroundings

9. An alien that can control electrical appliances

10. An alien that can turn into ball and smash stuff called " Cannon Bolt"

The Omnitrix works by altering the geneteic structure of the wearer into that of any of the selected aliens. The most powerful villain in the show is Villgax, an alien after the power of the Omnitrix for conquering the galaxy. I have been choosing the show consistently for the pick your friday cartoon. Its really cool. Enjoy.
Re: Ben 10! by gbadex1(m): 5:28pm On Jul 16, 2007
Thanks for reviving the thread samir, really cool show it is unlike those retarded cartoons on CN.

yo sam, you're as well watching the 2nd season right? My best episode must be the one about Ben and Gwen going into the future to meet their future selves, and Vilgax's ressurrection no thanks to Animo. By then the future Ben10 had become Ben 10,000, lol. dude had thousands of alien gene in that watch. . .
Re: Ben 10! by iice(f): 4:53pm On Jul 17, 2007
Still not yet obsessed with it. . .my brodah wan kill me with the show sha. Everyday!
Re: Ben 10! by samir101ng(m): 2:26pm On Jul 22, 2007
@ Gbade.X
Whats up Bro ? Long time. The anime section should be really given a boost.

I watched that episode last week Fri on Pick Your Friday. Did you see that small alien that gives out megawatts of electricity. Roasted Doc. Animo with it. LOL. To all fans in da house, can you believe that since cartoon network started pick your fri. ( Viewers are given a choice of 3 cartoons which they can watch all day Fri) Ben 10 has ben consistently chosen as the one to watch. Goes to show how popular the show is. Has anyone seen th cool new aliens yet ? Here are a few

1. A Wolf like alien that can send sonic blasts from its snout (Yanoldoushi)

2. A vegetable like alien that enters the ground, powerful and has multiple arms.

3. Sorry, can remember the last one. Gbade tell them.

Attention !!!

To all fans of Ben 10, new episodes of Ben 10 are to start very soon on Cartoon Network. I think its next month or so, but check the site to be sure. Enjoy, as Gwen always says to Ben " You Dweebs "
Re: Ben 10! by gbadex1(m): 8:54am On Jul 24, 2007
Lol @ samir. Concerning the aliens, there's a yellow one, kinda round, that rolls himself into a ball and bounces. I liked the idea. Then there's one during "Ben 10,00 0" that looks like an aquatic animal, but projects balls of ice from its mouth. Can't remember their names though. . .
Re: Ben 10! by samir101ng(m): 6:16pm On Nov 01, 2007
Hey, guys. Whats up ?

Saw a new alien the other day and wanted to share it with you.

This one is a green alien thats small. It can eat anything by using some threads from its mouth and the acid in its stomach dissolves it and then it spits it

out like a weapon. If any body watches how Ben eats in the show, you better get prepared for some gastronomic butt whupping. Do you have any new

aliens you want to share on Ben 10, then give us a holla. C ya.

What up Gbade.X ? Long time no see. Abi you no dey watch anime again.
Re: Ben 10! by jaywall(m): 5:56pm On Feb 19, 2008
there is a new cartoon coming up called ben 10: alien force. ben and gwen will be 15 and they will teach some kids with powers similar to the omnitrix
Re: Ben 10! by Wordsmith(m): 1:23pm On Feb 26, 2008
@ samir,

lol, i've been around. I just got a name change, that's all. Got banned with the former username 'gbade. x'. Besides that, been busy with school, thaz all.

U seen Boondocks? Funny as hell but kinda racist to me. . .
Re: Ben 10! by samir101ng(m): 5:31pm On Mar 19, 2008
hey, whats up peeps ? There's a new Ben 10 movie out. You guys gotta see it. Ben as usual fiddles too much with the Omnitrix and accidentally activates the auto destruct sequence. They now have to go and find the creator of the Omnitrix and disable it with Vilgax hot on their tail. Lots of action, aliens and drama. Watch it and tell us the feedback.

@ wordsmith
Na wa o . Wetin you come do wey big bros seun slam almighty ban for your head gidigbam. lol . missed ya. any new animes ?
Re: Ben 10! by Wordsmith(m): 2:56am On Mar 20, 2008
@ samir,

dude pissed me off on the Religious boards. . .gave em some and then the stupid ban.

Anyways, because of school and other things, i've suspended anime watching. Saw Boondocks in school though (bebe sha, it can be called anime). I gotta pal i'ma meet to get Flame of Recca from. I'd mos definitely look into new animes over the net. . .
Re: Ben 10! by samir101ng(m): 11:02pm On Aug 22, 2008
Whats up, dweebs ? lol. Wanted to share another cool aliens just recently shown on the show they are :-

1. Ditto. An alien that can multiply itself. Making it cool for ben to make some pranks.

2. An alien that has eyes all over its body. It shoots lasers from the eyes and has brute strenght.

Any aliens you wanna share ?
Re: Ben 10! by Joseph6(m): 11:09pm On Aug 22, 2008
ben ten ya luv it only i wish it was ben 20 coz 10 aliens is rather small
Re: Ben 10! by jaywall(m): 5:25pm On Aug 28, 2008
actually he does have 20 at the age of 10.
Re: Ben 10! by KingAzubuike(f): 10:29pm On Jun 04, 2019
What ever happened to Ben 10. This life na just time. Another cartoon that died so early na avatar ( last air Bender. )

(1) (Reply)

Why Doesn't AIT Air 'Project Fame' Anymore? / Spartacus Star Andy Withfield Is Dead, / TSTV,why The Long Wait?-Nigerians Are Asking!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.