Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,591 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:07 PM

Drummers Null Facts (1) - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Drummers Null Facts (1) (359 Views)

The Latest Thread For Drum Lovers And Drummers. / How Ariya Repete 2018 Changed Lives Of Upcoming Musicians, Drummers / Drummers Null Facts 3 (2) (3) (4)

Drummers Null Facts (1) by musicalcrib: 8:27am On Jan 03, 2018
Practice Makes Perfect?
We've been told over time that practice makes perfect. It was taught to us in school sef. Who am I to say that my Head Master was wrong?
Now while I wouldn't say outrightly that this is straight up not true, I think you should know that it is not entirely accurate. Practice does not make perfect. Practice does not make permanent. Practice instead makes Proficient.
Let me explain:
You remember those crazy exam questions where you're provided four correct options and asked to select the most appropriate answer. e.g UI's Post Graduate Exams. All the options would be correct. But there's only one appropriate answer. Mad exam .
So back to the matter...
When you say that Practice makes Perfect, you inadvertently say that Perfection is attainable. This is not quite accurate as it automatically negates the concept of Practice which is something you're supposed to do to get better. Thus you're never going to perfect it... You're only going to get better at it.
When you say that Practice makes Permanent, you inadvertently say that the things once learnt can't be un-learned. It is stuck permanently. If .... http://musicalcrib.com/drummers-null-facts-1/

Pls Download And Comment On My Song / New Song: Joewheelz - Passie / Check Out This Dope Freestyle By Me

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8