Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,730 members, 7,817,008 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account (1793 Views)

Igbo Traders Petition CBN On Multiple Charges, Deductions By Banks / Access Bank To Refund Stamp Duty Deductions / Illegal Deductions: CBN Returns N65bn To Bank Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account by ProveT: 8:43am On Jan 03, 2018
I am typing this with serious emotions and anger as i speak now.
Over the past 2 weeks, UBA have debited me a sum of #52.5 for over 80 times for all for Card Maintenance Fee.

A Total sum of over #4000 has been deducted for this.
I because of this moved the little i have to another bank but someone sent me money this money to the UBA and before i could say Jack, 3 simultaneous deduction for same reason has took place.

They are still on debiting spree as i type this.
And yes, i have visit their branch severally to complain of this .

Check the screenshots before and the of debiting alert.

This has been on for a while now, and after several complaints and email it stopped only to commence again. The illegal deduction is different from the normal monthly alert charges.
I've lost alot to this bank through the fraud they perpetrate on my account, and I've decided to stop banking with them and focus on my other bank, but how do i get back a refund of my hard earned Naira from them.

This is also a call for people, both their customers and intending customers, mostly those needing it for business purpose to be wary of that bank called UBA.
They'll fraustrate your business with illegally deduction.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Puskin

Please help take this to the front page.
Re: How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account by buchibrand(m): 12:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
I had similar issue and i posted here on nairaland, the post made front page and before i knew it i got calls from uba head office. The issue was resolved and i am happy about it. See the reason why you got multiple debit from UBA and how to resolve it
Re: How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account by ProveT: 8:21am On Jan 06, 2018
Thanks bro.
Its resolved now. They called and said i was charged for multiple ATM cards.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account by buchibrand(m): 4:06pm On Jan 06, 2018
ProveT:
Thanks bro.
Its resolved now. They called and said i was charged for multiple ATM cards.
Good, I'm glad you got yours resolved also.
Re: How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account by oyolima(m): 9:08pm On Jan 06, 2018
They told me the #52.5 is a monthly deductions for my atm card's maintanance & within 3 days they charged my acct more than 5 times, iam planning to return their card & have my peace after all i paid 4 the card in the first place.
Re: How Do I Stop UBA From Fraudulent Deductions On My Account by Tabbaz(m): 5:43pm On Jan 25, 2018
ProveT:
I am typing this with serious emotions and anger as i speak now.
Over the past 2 weeks, UBA have debited me a sum of #52.5 for over 80 times for all for Card Maintenance Fee.

A Total sum of over #4000 has been deducted for this.
I because of this moved the little i have to another bank but someone sent me money this money to the UBA and before i could say Jack, 3 simultaneous deduction for same reason has took place.

They are still on debiting spree as i type this.
And yes, i have visit their branch severally to complain of this .

Check the screenshots before and the of debiting alert.

This has been on for a while now, and after several complaints and email it stopped only to commence again. The illegal deduction is different from the normal monthly alert charges.
I've lost alot to this bank through the fraud they perpetrate on my account, and I've decided to stop banking with them and focus on my other bank, but how do i get back a refund of my hard earned Naira from them.

This is also a call for people, both their customers and intending customers, mostly those needing it for business purpose to be wary of that bank called UBA.
They'll fraustrate your business with illegally deduction.

Seun
Mynd44
Lalasticlala
Puskin

Please help take this to the front page.
and why did you dupe a fellow of $200+ payoneer fund

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Get A Premium Grammarly Lifetime Account For Just A Token (Pic) / / Free Admob Cash Machine App For The First 2 Nairalanders

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.