Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,021 members, 7,835,461 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:30 AM

If You Oppose My Husband, Divine Wrath Awaits You – Fayose’s Wife - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / If You Oppose My Husband, Divine Wrath Awaits You – Fayose’s Wife (326 Views)

EFCC Begins Investigation On Fayose, Wife And Aides / See How Frustrated Ekiti Youth Reply Fayose’s Wife Prophesy / Oppose My Husband And Risk Divine Wrath - Fayose's Wife Warns Politicians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Oppose My Husband, Divine Wrath Awaits You – Fayose’s Wife by newsbook: 9:06am On Jan 03, 2018
The wife of Ekiti State Governor, Feyisetan Fayose, has warned those oppose to her husband, Ayo Fayose, of divine wrath.
Mrs. Fayose stated this in a statement released by her Media Office on Tuesday.
She said those standing in the way of Governor Fayose are “obstructing the work of God,” adding: “The consequences will be too much for them.”
Mrs. Fayose said God had revealed to her a long time ago that her husband was going for a position of authority higher than the governorship he currently holds.

Read More at: http://www.newsbook.ng/2018/01/03/if-you-oppose-my-husband-divine-wrath-awaits-you-fayoses-wife/
Re: If You Oppose My Husband, Divine Wrath Awaits You – Fayose’s Wife by AlienRobot: 9:07am On Jan 03, 2018
Slayer
Re: If You Oppose My Husband, Divine Wrath Awaits You – Fayose’s Wife by chukslawrence(m): 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
She's high
Re: If You Oppose My Husband, Divine Wrath Awaits You – Fayose’s Wife by Willy7(m): 9:27am On Jan 03, 2018
Is this for real? If true, then I ask, is this stupidity sexually transmitted or hereditary? The Fayose's really need spiritual and psychological checkup.

(1) (Reply)

Politics / I Will Become A Fulltime Pastor After My Retirement As Nigerian President-fayose / INEC Prepares For Anambra Central Re-run

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.