Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,919 members, 7,952,690 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:19 PM

I Can Teach U Php For A Token - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / I Can Teach U Php For A Token (984 Views)

Why You Should Use Php For That Chat Application Instead Of Expensive Node.js / You Can Use Php For That Chat Application Instead Of Expensive Node.js / What Do You Think About Using PHP For Software Development (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Can Teach U Php For A Token by akinwunphp: 9:08am On Jan 03, 2018
Good day nairalander. I have observed that a lot of people wants to learn programming without knowing how to start or where to begin. Some have even gone to some of these ICT firm like NIIT, yet they came out disgruntled. Here is d way out, I have created this WhatsApp group, Follow this link to join group (https:///FU39kEJfQOPLmFHUol9iwp). I will be posting well-explained php video tutorials that are not heavy, and I will always be available for 3 hours answering ur questions. After ur third tutorial, u will have to pay a token of 5000 naira, or u opt out if u are not convinced else u will be blocked. U will save urself a lot of stress learning on ur own without a guide. The class starts tomorrow morning. U can call me on 07030790078 or 08142496039 Akin(programmer and software engineer)

(1) (Reply)

Make Website Responsive - Web Developer Needed / What Are The Main Pros And Cons Of Online Marketplace Platform / We Are Hiring, Join Our Team And Start Your Career At Charisol Tech

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.