Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,965 members, 7,852,256 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 02:45 PM

Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal (548 Views)

Tottenham Hotspur Vs Manchester City (4 - 1) On 26th September 2015 / UCL: Dortmund Vs Real Madrid (4 - 1) On 24th April, 2013 / Arsenal -1, Barca - 0 And Messi - 4 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Messi 4 - 1 Arsenal by confrenzy(m): 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2010
we saw messi demolish arsenal by 4 goals. courtesy of barca n spanish league. i think the premiership is on the decline. what is actually wrong wit the premiership. my view is that the premiership lacks flair in their way of play. too much emphasies is on result. the premiership does no longer play football with flair hence players in the premiership are not allowed to develope their individual talents/skills. the barca side on the other hand was exciting to watch because all their players are trained to be confindent on the ball and hence they are difficult to disposses. i think thats why they are unstoppable. my advice is that english sides should add flair and individual confidence coupled wit team work. pls ur tots on this

(1) (Reply)

Taiwo Dragging His Feet In Marseille Training As Newcastle Join Suitors / Like We Do On Facebook / Arsenal a Trainin Ground Centre-patrice Evra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.