Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,759 members, 7,817,093 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) (34618 Views)

E-Money And Kcee Construct 2.5km Road In Uli, Anambra State (Photos, Video) / E-money And Kcee Dance 'Soapy' By Naira Marley / E-money And Kcee Staring At A Big Pot Of Soup (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by matadonis(m): 10:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Blessed is the hand that giveth than the hand that taketh....
a year of expansion@2018
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by pope79: 10:58am On Jan 03, 2018
Nice gesture
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by kullozone(m): 10:59am On Jan 03, 2018
Ikehugwueze:
Nice one Emoney......
But next time don't let your left hand know what your right hand is doing.

If them like make them let nyash know sef, the most important thing is that the villagers are happy.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Pascal181: 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Oh God bless me this year so I can be a blessing to others
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Josephamstrong1(m): 11:01am On Jan 03, 2018
Wow, una don try abeg. This is what we call Aku ruo ulo.
More blessings to you guys.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by KelvinCX(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2018
NaSlay:
emoney and his brother kcee are the most humble duos we have in the Nigerian entertainment industry, quote me anywhere.
Humble indeed
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by walosky(m): 11:03am On Jan 03, 2018
Even our dear son, Hushpuppy abi Hushbingo was scared of coming this Xmas because of Afonja Kinappers

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by 360command: 11:07am On Jan 03, 2018
They should have bought a farm land and call those people to work on it. La tierra volverá a quienes la trabajan con sus manos
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Dollabiz: 11:16am On Jan 03, 2018
Ok
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Spain007(m): 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
360command:
They should have bought a farm land and call those people to work on it. La tierra volverá a quienes la trabajan con sus manos
Cierto amigo...sobre todo,me gusta tu foto de perfil.Feliz año nuevo

1 Like

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by deenee: 11:20am On Jan 03, 2018
Something tells me emoney will vie for a political office soon.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by goliver: 11:32am On Jan 03, 2018
kullozone:

And Kcee smiley

Yea, and Kcee
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by backspaced(f): 11:33am On Jan 03, 2018
Hello Sir, would you like to explore a job opportunity of “Real Estate Manager” in a Group company in Lagos, Nigeria We are looking for candidates with Degree in Civil Engineering with 5 yrs of Experience
Diploma in Civil Eng. With 20 yrs. If interested, please send your CV to inder@elevantix.com
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by backspaced(f): 11:34am On Jan 03, 2018
I am searching for an experienced Recruiters with 2-3 years’ experience in a recruitment/consulting/outsourcing organization. Who can use his/her network to close jobs quickly Qualified candidates are invited to forward their CV to inder@elevantix.com.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by habsydiamond(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2018
Advocate of their people in this change change con3.....Nigeria go soon change another change again B4 everything go come change patapata..... grin grin grin
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by lukui: 11:41am On Jan 03, 2018
i used to think of getting rich everyday. but i dont think of what i will do with the money when i am rich.

#ONLYTHEWISEWILLUNDERSTAND

note: on the day of judgement, you will be asked how you got the money, where you spent it on, and asked to account for each and every kobo.

There is no problem in being rich like Dangote, or Otedola, but the work behind it can you do it? #ONLYTHEWISEWILLUNDERSTAND
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by jaymichael(m): 11:58am On Jan 03, 2018
God bless emoney and his five star crew for their philanthropic gestures.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by James08125: 12:00pm On Jan 03, 2018
Adeoba10:
Continue using their destiny.

I don't know how MENTION looks like.
so you still carry this foolishness enter 2018. i pray sense fall on you bro
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by jerflakes(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Airforce1:
Five star foundation doing big doings in peoples lives since 2017.

Way to go in 2018 ...

God bless you forever Gee @E-money and Kcee Limpopo .

Airforce, I think say na you suppose carry this news

2 Likes

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Revolva(m): 12:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
na only rice everybody de give oooo haha because rice n stew na d food of d moment
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Diso60090(m): 12:24pm On Jan 03, 2018
This is how we should pay our tithes not paying into pastor pocket to epp em girls to Dubai for snapchat
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by esthermotunray: 12:34pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nice one. Givers don't lack.
30% discount is also available here as gifts, for your cleaning.

Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Adeoba10(m): 12:40pm On Jan 03, 2018
James08125:
so you still carry this foolishness enter 2018. i pray sense fall on you bro
Thanks alot for d attention.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by QueenBeeHive(f): 1:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Skoopy:

@queenbeehiv, proof is the easiest thing he should have asked of you, it takes less than 30min. To get an age declaration in any Nigerian court without proof. Only if he is serious then grab the offer.
He's just trolling .
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Skoopy(m): 2:01pm On Jan 03, 2018
KelvinCX:

let me put a smile on your face today
send your account number
on one condition,
if you can provide certified proof that today is indeed your birthday

@queenbeehiv, proof is the easiest thing he should have asked of you, it takes less than 30min. To get an age declaration in any Nigerian court without proof. Only if he is serious then grab the offer.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Odehagain: 2:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Mckandre:
I can't do this for my people before they lace me with charm or tag me their star taker. Even when i so much wish I could do better for them but religion has done a tone in our flesh. Sad angry
Nonsense believe...
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by KelvinCX(m): 3:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
Skoopy:

Na play
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Niccy2: 4:05pm On Jan 03, 2018
Yes they are,for real
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by muskay: 4:22pm On Jan 03, 2018
There is difference between philantropic giving and Religious giving.In Religious giving, you don't let your left hand know what your right hand is giving,but in philantriopic giving, you publicize as much as you can.So let's not blame them.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by crisisexpert321(m): 4:49pm On Jan 03, 2018
See the calculations for poverty - increase in children procreation ×decrease in improved leadership & Development. = poverty) too much people chasing few available resources and facilities - Simple!

Reduce the number of children bearing in Nigeria by 50% and improve leadership and development by 20% = Nigeria will be better than Saudi or former Libya.

Have a wonderful day!
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by Nobody: 5:04pm On Jan 03, 2018
these people sure are hungry, this is what been rich means, but what about After today? or when the food finishes, as some one Already mentioned, provide them with jobs and they will not need handouts.
Re: E-money And Kcee Surprised Villagers With Numerous New Year Gift Items(pics,vid) by ngelbee(f): 6:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
Am not suprised ,the money is there .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Aneke Twins Disagree On Marriage / Dillish Mathews Fights Meriam Kaxuxwena Over Emmanuel Adebayo / Biodun Okeowo Rocks Celestial Outfit To Church (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.