Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,383 members, 7,954,548 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:54 PM

Gtb Customer Care Are Not Listening To Customer Plight Well - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Gtb Customer Care Are Not Listening To Customer Plight Well (1389 Views)

New Naira: Bank Pays Coins To Customer (Photo) / GTB Customer Faints As N2.95m Disappears From His Account / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gtb Customer Care Are Not Listening To Customer Plight Well by arabaribiti(m): 9:57am On Jan 03, 2018
Acct: 01495cccc
Amt: NGN1,050.00 DR
Desc: Airtime-234803
Avail Bal: cccccc

Please I need this to get to gtb management I did a transfer of 1050.00 to my younger brother and I received a debit alert twice one was delivered and the other was for airtime and no airtime was credited me, so I went to the bank today at Benin Ikpoba hill branch of Gtb the two said I bought air time with it my question is which of the network sell airtime of 1050 cos it's always round figure gtb has scam me and their customers care are not friendly

(1) (Reply)

Bitcoin Mining / Toyota Corola (2002 Model) For Taxi Business. Any Advice? / How To Make Money Using Your Watsapp Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.