Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,457 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Gov Wike And His New Media Guys. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Gov Wike And His New Media Guys. (339 Views)

Wike And His Wife Lay Hands On Each Other's Head At A Crusade In Port Harcourt / Photo Of Wike And Secondus 'Looking Angry' After PDP Convention Produced Atiku / Wike And David Mark Commission Remodelled Brick House (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Gov Wike And His New Media Guys. by VOICEOFTHEMASES: 10:38am On Jan 03, 2018
Few months ago, I said governor wike had the worst and not proactive social media handles.

The comment led to a gab of words between me and the S.A to the governor on new media.

Today I can tell you the young man is up to the task and I can proudly tell you that I am so pleased with the level of work him and his team are doing.

Nice work guys,my criticism then was for the guy to wake up and I'm glad you are up.

Wike is not just the governor of Rivers but one of the shining light of the PDP which we will use as a reference point in next year's elections.
Re: Gov Wike And His New Media Guys. by dukie25: 10:39am On Jan 03, 2018
I think you're right to an extent.

(1) (Reply)

Chibok: Nigerian Army Is Keeping Hope Alive / INEC Releases Timetable For 2019 General Elections / Former Ambassador Brands Buhari Genocide Promoter, Asks Him Not To Recontest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.