Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,445 members, 7,819,646 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:49 PM

What Atiku Can Do - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Atiku Can Do (378 Views)

Atiku Can Only Travel To Dubai, We Need A Pres. Who Can Go Anywhere - Oshiomhole / How Atiku Can Win 2019 Presidential Election — Witches / I Don’t Think Atiku Can Defeat Buhari. No, He Can’t – Tony Momoh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Atiku Can Do by gbugbru(m): 10:55am On Jan 03, 2018
Coppied

His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR GCON is different from others!!

Can anyone prove which court or tribunal has convicted His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR for corruption both here in Nigeria and outside Nigeria?

Now beg u to find time to read the Supreme Court's judgement on ATIKU vs INEC.

His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR was never involved in any bribery or corrupt trial in USA. During the trial, Atiku 's name was never mentioned.
If Atiku was involved as many foes claim, why didn't the USA court issue extradition warrant against him?

Why has the US court not issued warrant against him or the interpol would have arrested him and arraigned him by now.
This is a clear case of "giving a dog a bad name to justify hanging it".

Halliburton scandal is dated back to 1994 and it has nothing to do with ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

But if u forget easily the three Nigerian leaders mentioned in the scandal are:

1. Late Gen. Sani Abacha
2. Gen Abdulssami Abubakar
3. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR was never mentioned.

However, Williams Jefferson was video taped by the FBI for collecting bribe.

FBI obtained a search warrant and conducted a search in his house and found a huge amount of money. He claimed that he collected the money to give to His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR to motivate him to establish a business in Nigeria and His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR has denied his allegation.

Now Let's ask these questions.

1.Was ATIKU ABUBAKAR seen in the crime scene?answer is No.

2. Is ATIKU ABUBAKAR Jefferson's business partner? Answer is No.

3.Which business does he intend to set up in Nigeria? The answer is No.

4. Is there any document to show ATIKU ABUBAKAR involvement? The answer is No.

5. Why has the FBI not invited ATIKU ABUBAKAR for interrogation?

6. Why didn't the court invite ATIKU ABUBAKAR?

There is no phone conversation between the duo to suggest any transaction.

Did ATIKU ABUBAKAR have any contract awarded to him as VP? The answer is No.

By 2006 him (ATIKU ABUBAKAR) and his boss were involved in serious crisis and had lost power. So, How then can he influence anything?

Jefferson has long been sentence why has he not mentioned ATIKU ABUBAKAR again during his trial?

Remember His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR GCON remains the only Nigeria political leader that was declared crime free by the U.S government.

These are questions begging for answers.

With these, I humbly rest my case my fellow Nigerians.

Do not be deceive by the enemies of Nigeria progress!

For a reborn and new Nigeria!
Think ATIKU for President 2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATIKUNATION MEDIA HOUSE
Re: What Atiku Can Do by free2ryhme: 10:56am On Jan 03, 2018
gbugbru:
Coppied

His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR GCON is different from others!!

Can anyone prove which court or tribunal has convicted His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR for corruption both here in Nigeria and outside Nigeria?

Now beg u to find time to read the Supreme Court's judgement on ATIKU vs INEC.

His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR was never involved in any bribery or corrupt trial in USA. During the trial, Atiku 's name was never mentioned.
If Atiku was involved as many foes claim, why didn't the USA court issue extradition warrant against him?

Why has the US court not issued warrant against him or the interpol would have arrested him and arraigned him by now.
This is a clear case of "giving a dog a bad name to justify hanging it".

Halliburton scandal is dated back to 1994 and it has nothing to do with ATIKU ABUBAKAR.

But if u forget easily the three Nigerian leaders mentioned in the scandal are:

1. Late Gen. Sani Abacha
2. Gen Abdulssami Abubakar
3. Former President Olusegun Obasanjo

His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR was never mentioned.

However, Williams Jefferson was video taped by the FBI for collecting bribe.

FBI obtained a search warrant and conducted a search in his house and found a huge amount of money. He claimed that he collected the money to give to His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR to motivate him to establish a business in Nigeria and His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR has denied his allegation.

Now Let's ask these questions.

1.Was ATIKU ABUBAKAR seen in the crime scene?answer is No.

2. Is ATIKU ABUBAKAR Jefferson's business partner? Answer is No.

3.Which business does he intend to set up in Nigeria? The answer is No.

4. Is there any document to show ATIKU ABUBAKAR involvement? The answer is No.

5. Why has the FBI not invited ATIKU ABUBAKAR for interrogation?

6. Why didn't the court invite ATIKU ABUBAKAR?

There is no phone conversation between the duo to suggest any transaction.

Did ATIKU ABUBAKAR have any contract awarded to him as VP? The answer is No.

By 2006 him (ATIKU ABUBAKAR) and his boss were involved in serious crisis and had lost power. So, How then can he influence anything?

Jefferson has long been sentence why has he not mentioned ATIKU ABUBAKAR again during his trial?

Remember His Excellency ATIKU ABUBAKAR GCON remains the only Nigeria political leader that was declared crime free by the U.S government.

These are questions begging for answers.

With these, I humbly rest my case my fellow Nigerians.

Do not be deceive by the enemies of Nigeria progress!

For a reborn and new Nigeria!
Think ATIKU for President 2019 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ATIKUNATION MEDIA HOUSE

AWon ole

You people have no plan for the masses save for your innate desire to loot and destroy

2019 you will not succeed

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Atiku Can Do by Homeboiy: 11:00am On Jan 03, 2018
clean iPhone 7 for sale at #190k negotiable

with receipt

location Benin city
Re: What Atiku Can Do by Abjay97(m): 11:10am On Jan 03, 2018
ATIKULATION FOR 2019.. Like for Buhari.. Share for Atiku
Re: What Atiku Can Do by gbugbru(m): 11:23am On Jan 03, 2018
free2ryhme:

AWon ole

You people have no plan for the masses save for your innate desire to loot and destroy

2019 you will not succeed

I never forced him on you fellow but rather defending my choice. But then list out his offence till then he is a force and a better choice for nigerians
Re: What Atiku Can Do by free2ryhme: 11:28am On Jan 03, 2018
gbugbru:

I never forced him on you fellow but rather defending my choice. But then list out his offence till then he is a force and a better choice for nigerians

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2017/12/03/corruption-us-senate-report-finally-nailed-atiku-abubakar/

http://saharareporters.com/2007/02/20/vice-president-atikus-burden-corruption

(1) (Reply)

Enugu State Government Holds New Year Prayer Session / Anambra Rerun: Corps Members Shun INEC Ad Hoc Jobs / South South Is Not A Mindless Zone, See Its Beauty

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.