Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,802 members, 7,810,090 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:31 PM

Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia (448 Views)

Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) / President Buhari Visits Plateau State Today Over Recent Killings (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia by Derawiz(m): 11:22am On Jan 03, 2018
Benue youths have taken to the streets today to protest against invasion of their father land by this herdsmen..
I think it's high time the youths understand that they're the future of this country and the onus is on them to change it..

Let youths from other tribes and clans wake up before it becomes too late, as the Benue case is almost a case of medicine after death..
Mynd44
Seun
Lalasticlala
[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia by Vinstel: 11:33am On Jan 03, 2018
You're there protesting while your brothers are here supporting the murderers
Re: Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia by Derawiz(m): 12:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=Vinstel post=63852346]You're there protesting while your brothers

Tell me I pray, who are my brothers in support of these murderers?
Re: Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia by Vinstel: 3:12pm On Jan 03, 2018
[quote author=Derawiz post=63854042][/quote]
Omenka, omenkalives, kyase and there's another guy I can't remember the correct spelling of his name it's Aonkurnse or Aonkurunse something like that.
Re: Benue Youths Protest Recent Killings By The Herdsmen Militia by Derawiz(m): 3:27pm On Jan 03, 2018
Vinstel:

Omenka, omenkalives, kyase and there's another guy I can't remember the correct spelling of his name it's Aonkurnse or Aonkurunse something like that.

Bro, lol, I'm not an indigene of Benue.. From my nick you should be able to tell that I'm a full blooded Ibo..I just felt a situation like this transcends our hate for one anoda

(1) (Reply)

How I Miss You Brother, Nnamdi Kanu, We Need Him Now More Than Ever– Femi Kayode / Anambra Election; They Said Election Wouldn't Hold But It Did, Why Did It? / TVC Breakfast 11th Jan. 2018 | Continued Detention Of El Zakzaky

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.