Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,150 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Lack Of Proper Anchor Text Decreases Seo - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Lack Of Proper Anchor Text Decreases Seo (1368 Views)

Elementor Scroll To Anchor Not Working On Mobile Devices / Pls Someone Should Teach Me How To Place Sticky Or Anchor Bottom Ads / Bitcoin Decreases In Value (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lack Of Proper Anchor Text Decreases Seo by Elvischris(m): 12:55pm On Jan 03, 2018
All this you must know about the term anchor text most bloggers dont bow down to this particular issue and its bad unspecified anchor text makes your seo irrelevant so you must learn how to use it, anchor text is also known as the link label or link title, but also know because many have asked me about Anchor text, its the clickable text in a hyperlink SEO best practices dictate that anchor text is relevant to the page you're linking to, rather than generic text.
I hope you understand what am saying, relevant anchor to a page name or post is to web standard, The keywords used in anchor text is one of the many signals search engines use to determine the topic of a web page.
Am advicing you this you must avoid "CLICK HERE" its has 0% value in seo Bad anchor text example: Click here! you must leaen how to use it make your anchor text relevant for search engine optimization hope you understand

most recommanded ways of reducing bounce rate

(1) (Reply)

Free SSL Certificate Enable On Blogger Blog On Custom Domain Within Your Blogger / How To Buy A Domain Name Already Taken / Get A Website Like Nairaland In Less Than 24 Hours

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.