Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,752 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Saw This Joke Online And Thought I Should Share It - By Willexmania - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Saw This Joke Online And Thought I Should Share It - By Willexmania (782 Views)

Joke of th Day: Crack Ya Ribs With This Joke! Add Your Joke Here... / This Joke Will Surely Make You Laugh / Re: NEVER TELL YOUR WIFE THIS JOKE IN BED. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Saw This Joke Online And Thought I Should Share It - By Willexmania by Willexmania(m): 1:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
Ok So One Day In My Church,my Pastor Made A Confession.He Said He Slept With All The Women And Single Girls In The Church Except One Woman That Refused.
After The Sunday Service,my Uncle Sat Outside And Was Thinking When My Aunt Came And Asked Him Why He Was Thinking So Much,He Said He Was Thinking About The Pastor's Confession And He Would Like To Know The Only Woman That Refused To Sleep With the Pastor(hoping It Would Be His Wife)
Shockingly My Aunt Said ; E Be Lyk Say Na Dat Madam Nkechi,she Too Dey Do Holy Holy.
That Was How She Ended Up In The Hospital.

2 Likes

Re: Saw This Joke Online And Thought I Should Share It - By Willexmania by leonard002(m): 2:17pm On Jan 03, 2018
lol..
Re: Saw This Joke Online And Thought I Should Share It - By Willexmania by CasaFFa(f): 3:51pm On Jan 03, 2018
She went from the hospital to her parents' house grin grin grin
Re: Saw This Joke Online And Thought I Should Share It - By Willexmania by pefosa(m): 5:38pm On Jan 03, 2018
this joke don tey now ...i was expecting something new.....anyway e funny grin grin grin grin

(1) (Reply)

Almost Couldn't Believe This. So Speechless / Joke Of The Day August 13 / See How Nigerians Celebrate Their Birthday���

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.