Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

Are You Looking For A Job?! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Are You Looking For A Job?! (377 Views)

Are You Looking For Where To Buy Your Quality And Affordable Cosmetics Products? / Are You Looking To Buy Or Sell Dollars And Forex In Lagos, Nigeria And Overseas? / Are You Looking For Convenient Work Space To Suit All Budgets? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are You Looking For A Job?! by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jan 03, 2018
Are you looking for a job?

The secret to success is information. I've been searching for job and asking for help even here on nairaland until I found some legal and genuine opportunities, and I will be willing to share with any one interested.

Despite the recession and job crisis prevalent today, we have great opportunities all around us. But without information, you could as well remain broke.

But if you're looking for a genuine and legal source of income, just send your whatsapp line (number) and the word 'explain' to the email: fantasticshaw@yahoo.com. Please do not drop your phone number here.

First, You would want to know, investigate and decide to either take it or discard it.

Just send your whatsapp number and the word 'explain' to fantasticshaw@yahoo.com and I will explain.

(1) (Reply)

Critical Electrum Vulnerability, Update Your Electrum Wallet NOW! / 4 Perfect Timing To Start Your Entrepreneurship Journey / Industrial Soya Beans Peeling Machines

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.