Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,521 members, 7,819,879 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:44 AM

'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! (13277 Views)

Louis Vuitton Selling Ghana Must Go Bags For $300 (PICS) / Hilarious Picture OF Fashion Models Falling On The Runway / Ghana-Must-Go Shirt & Cap On Model (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Boome2(f): 6:25pm On Mar 02, 2007
ahhhh it all makes sense now!!!!!! No wonder I saw this oyinbo lady rocking a GMG last week
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Nobody: 3:08am On Mar 04, 2007
soon they'll declare the naija version counterfeit,call it Aba-made and start arresting those seen selling it as selling fake products.
Didn't they say these Oyibo people get sense too much.
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by superman(m): 3:46am On Mar 04, 2007
all of a sudden u critise oyibo ur god!

the lord is good all the time

ha
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by bunmii(f): 8:41am On Mar 04, 2007
that is just crazy why would i want to get a £1600 bag when i cn get the same for £1 but i heard the designer one is in leather
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by TEEZERO(m): 2:06pm On Mar 05, 2007
Hey folk, do you think the bag is being made in Nigeria? Where?
From what I know it is made in china, just like most brands you are in love with. Everything, almost everything is made in China now.
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by naijadiva2(f): 8:09pm On Mar 08, 2007
americans and everyone else are always stealing our ideas. we came up with the ghana must go bag. a lot of the styles they have here were already made up back home. they even see africans over her rocking them but to them they think its because we are poor. but it a white man did that he's a genius. us africans need to patent, copyright or whatever they do over here so that no one can use it and then we'll see what ideas they're coming up with now.
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by babasin(m): 7:16pm On Mar 09, 2007
why does it take Oyinbo for us to have a pride in what we do!!!!

A lot of you are shame of carrying this bag, untill these Oyinbo girls started carrying it on catwalk.

Soon same Oyibo will redesign it and sell it to mumu africans! shame. shame. shame.
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by agnesoseka: 11:29am On Mar 12, 2007
hahahaha,nice one!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by nightrider: 6:09pm On Mar 14, 2007
Hey have you guys seen the latest line of LV bags, They are all ghana must go bags, you can get for N50 in go slow. This oyinbo people sef, them go take out cheap shit and sell it back to us at cut throat price.
\\

I'll post pictures soon
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by MP007(m): 2:14am On Jul 02, 2007
WHATS wrong with u people, so what?
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by oluyemimi(f): 10:44am On Jul 11, 2007
OGA OH!!!
DAT IS TO SAY OUR ONE N ONLY GHANA MUST GO BAG HAS BECOME GHANA MUST COME FOR LOUIS undecided undecided, SHAME ON HIM!!!! HES A THEIF!!! angry angry
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by nikinash(f): 1:37pm On Jul 30, 2007
i still can't believe it. GMG bags on the runway! Just goes to show you can do anything if you set your minds to it!
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by trendy(f): 5:57pm On Aug 09, 2007
shocked chineke, this is serious
now when this trend hits the world, even we nigerians will follow what a shame!
we always wait for them to decide what's hot and what;s not

But na wah o, make i go buy some ghana must go reserve grin
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Young15(m): 9:56am On Sep 01, 2007
its the print thats off the hook, das the only reason why they used it if u rock a cute ass plaid out fit it will work
Re: 'Ghana-Must-Go' Bags On The Runway! by Nobody: 4:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
bluenubian:
this not fair, wow twill be wierd rocking a ghana must go back, they prolly trick it out too, with some studs and glitter and stuff
Yes u can! U r so funny. LOL

(1) (2) (Reply)

~ Fashion Magazine Covers & Photoshoots / "black Is Beautiful" Black Fashion Models Who Are Making It! / Photos: Amazing 3D Tattoos For 2013!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.