Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,971 members, 7,821,400 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:28 PM

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) (69907 Views)

Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen Rocks Akwa Ibom (Photos) / Ongoing Protest In Makurdi Against Fulani Herdsmen (More Photos & Updates) / APC Campaign Flag Off In Anambra Turned Bloody ( Graphic Pictures , Video ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Nobody: 10:49am On Jan 04, 2018
tuboi:

U're a big fool.
He said it is sarcasm...did you read it through?
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by john1035: 11:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Collins10:
I am not attacking you because you said they are the same.
I am attacking you because you suggested Buhari's regime may be a TAD BETTER, which is absolutely false!

Incase you are the one having the amnesia now, go back to your first post and see where you wrote it.
Why I said a tad better is because he treated the issue of Bokoharam better and we are still able to save despite low oil price.

GEJ depleted our resources despite high oil prices and didn't care About the Boko haram issue.

Note saying there aren't aspects which GEJ's regime is better like appointing the right people in the right positions and not an ethnic bigot like Buhari.

But all in all, I feel Buhari's government is just a little better. But as far as I'm concerned, the both of them are the worst leaders we have ever had excluding Abacha
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by freeze20: 12:40pm On Jan 04, 2018
beetown:
I've seen enough...my mind is made up

Time to dust my pvc and keep it dearly... 2019...all this nonsense must stop
If you vote will count. He who controls the rigging machine wins election in the zoo. Your PVC could be a futile attempt.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by frankyychiji(f): 2:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Do you mean to say Fulani, Python and Crocodile are working together ? grin
Yes oo!!!
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Bobby808: 5:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

His supporters never cease to amaze me. My theory is that chronic hunger has reformatted their brains
What is hunger again here? I have said that I am not from Delta. Am just saying how it is. Are you talking the flirting side of the Isekiri women or what? What is the word hunger doing there? Politics aside, are ypu sincerely saying the Itsekiris are more in number than the Ijaws? Tufiakwa to Nigerian Politics! Even though I am not from there, there are records that the Ijaws are occupying the forth position when it come to population. Na wa for politics.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Bobby808: 6:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
freeze20:

If you vote will count. He who controls the rigging machine wins election in the zoo. Your PVC could be a futile attempt.
Whether Buhari has multiple rigging machines, God will never allow Buhari to win. He God will not open his eyes seeing al these evils, killing etc and allow such person to win. We will pray against him.

1 Like

Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by Collins10(m): 7:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
john1035:

Why I said a tad better is because he treated the issue of Bokoharam better and we are still able to save despite low oil price.

GEJ depleted our resources despite high oil prices and didn't care About the Boko haram issue.

Note saying there aren't aspects which GEJ's regime is better like appointing the right people in the right positions and not an ethnic bigot like Buhari.

But all in all, I feel Buhari's government is just a little better. But as far as I'm concerned, the both of them are the worst leaders we have ever had excluding Abacha
Yea... You explained your points better this time around.

I now understand you.

Sorry for any harsh words I may have used on you in the course of this conversation.
Re: Protest Against Fulani Herdsmen In Benue Turns Bloody (Graphic Photos) by IkennaDavid1(m): 8:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
mindtricks:

A simple definition of change that these unchanged characters bandy about is a situation whereby these pre-arranged killings by the killer herdsmen are not only curbed to the barest if not quelled completely and the killers being fished and punished as is only just.
A total departure from the loose freedom of killing at will by the herdsmen unlike under the repugnant reign of Jonathan.
This isn't too much to ask of a serious government.

No sense in this post.... Who's with me on this?

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Many Priests At APC Unveiling Of Shettima As Tinubu's Running Mate (Photos) / Top 7 Young Nigerians Who Are Likely To Become President / Buhari Orders Military To Deal With Biafra Security Service, Boko Haram

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.