Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,840 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:26 PM

How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria (718 Views)

How To Drive Target Audience To My Naira Land Account / I'll Help You Create Contents That'll Drive The Right Audience To Your Website. / How To Increase Your Website Targeted Traffic Thereby Increasing AdSense earning (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria by Nickiconcept(m): 4:02pm On Jan 03, 2018
Please I need assistance on how to change my audience target from Mali to Nigeria because I am using a .ml domain. I tried to index the site on Google search console but it saying I can't change it to any other location cos of the domain.
Re: How Do I Change My Website Targeted Audience To Nigeria by hostkobo(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Nickiconcept:
Please I need assistance on how to change my audience target from Mali to Nigeria because I am using a .ml domain. I tried to index the site on Google search console but it saying I can't change it to any other location cos of the domain.

Chief,

From Nigeria to Mali - Your .ml domain is free and the idea is to encourage Malians to use their own domain for their country business, blogs, etc

Free things are not always free. There is a catch somewhere.

Awoof dey run bele.

Why should someone register a .ng domain and begin to target Mali?

regards
HK

(1) (Reply)

Aliyu Harun Mia Is A Scammer!!? Beware Of Him ......I Was Just Scammed / Join The Latest Gaming And Digital Marketing Forum / Buy Iptv Talentiptv.com Now Www.my.talentiptv.com

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.