Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,862 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:31 PM

Tecno Y6 For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Tecno Y6 For Sale (703 Views)

huawei New Y6 For Sale / Less Than A Week Old Huawei Prime Y6 For Sale 40k / Tecno Y6 For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno Y6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 5:11pm On Jan 03, 2018
Everything works except dat d fone will need to be flashed because d camera app has no option to switch to d back camera. 12k negotiable. Call or Whatsapp 08101735087 or quote me if interested.

Re: Tecno Y6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 5:48pm On Jan 07, 2018
Still available
Re: Tecno Y6 For Sale by Opistorincos(m): 7:24pm On Jan 07, 2018
phazotron:
Everything works except dat d fone will need to be flashed because d camera app has no option to switch to d back camera. 12k negotiable. Call or Whatsapp 08101735087 or quote me if interested.

guys, if you wanna go for this deal, proceed with extreme caution, i set up a meeting with the seller after concluding on price, i presented myself at the agreed location, called to tell him i was around, when he didn't turn up about 30 - 45 mins after, i called him and he came up with a story about how he just received a call about his friend who just died and he wouldn't be able to show up because of that. I am not saying he is fake, just play your cards right with him.
Re: Tecno Y6 For Sale by sotall(m): 7:39pm On Jan 07, 2018
grin grin grin
Re: Tecno Y6 For Sale by phazotron(m): 11:18pm On Jan 09, 2018
Opistorincos:

guys, if you wanna go for this deal, proceed with extreme caution, i set up a meeting with the seller after concluding on price, i presented myself at the agreed location, called to tell him i was around, when he didn't turn up about 30 - 45 mins after, i called him and he came up with a story about how he just received a call about his friend who just died and he wouldn't be able to show up because of that. I am not saying he is fake, just play your cards right with him.

What's wrong with this fool? Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet up with you eventually and I personally offered to bring the phone to ur place to compensate for what happened and you're here shouting like a hungry child. Did I collect money from you and did not give u your phone? I've dealt with a lot of pple here so stop acting like a stupid foolish child and grow up. Idiot.
Re: Tecno Y6 For Sale by Opistorincos(m): 11:19pm On Jan 09, 2018
phazotron:

What's wrong with this fool? Unfortunately I wasn't able to meet up with you eventually and I personally offered to bring the phone to ur place to compensate for what happened and you're here shouting like a hungry child. Did I collect money from you and did not give u your phone? I've dealt with a lot of pple here so stop acting like a stupid foolish child and grow up. Idiot.

OKAY...

(1) (Reply)

Motorola Turbo 2 With 3gig Ram Selling For 43k,call 08038940607 For Home / Samsung Galaxy Note 5 Dual Sim. #All Sold / Direct UK Used Phones Like New With Better Deals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.