Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,765 members, 7,831,456 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:58 PM

My NYSC Experience - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / My NYSC Experience (678 Views)

My NYSC Experience In Kano: One Year Of Joy, Challenges, Tears And Victory / My NYSC Experience In Jigawa State. / Lanre Amu: ‘My NYSC Experience At 54' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

My NYSC Experience by Youngquay(m): 5:39pm On Jan 03, 2018
I am a former Corp member of batch B stream 2 who passed out recently in late 2017. I redeployed from plateau state to rivers state right from camp. I received the first monthly allowance of February from camp, the second, march in my account but April was not paid while I received other months with others. Because I redeployed I lodge the complaint to the NYSC secretariat and my LI of the new state which is Rivers state, but was told the allowance was is to be paid by the former state, Plateau state. From May till December I travel a long way every month from my place of PPA to the state secretariat But to my surprise I wasn't paid till I finished my service year. Since have been calling the accountant of plateau state but refusing to pick my call. Please what should I do now?

(1) (Reply)

Edo State Batch A.. Corpers Let's Meet / 2017 Batch B Stream Ll POP / See How This Corps Member Broke The Internet With His Unique Outfit

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.