Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,981 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:33 AM

Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" - Religion (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" (73165 Views)

Your January Salary Is For Me And Not The Church — Pastor Anosike (video) / Daddy Freeze: Before You Give A Pastor Your January Salary, Think About This / Pastor Paul Enenche Responds To Daddy Freeze, Calls Him A Mad Dog And A Bastard (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by kodded(m): 12:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Enice:
see this olori buruku. No be una dey complain say una dey hungry, yet una go carry una whole salary give one man say na first fruit. Zombi of the highest order. Imbe
[/s]

see this one, na who dey complain ?

na your money ?

how e take affect you ?

abi we come beg you for money

abeg go look for food chop this morning undecided

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Leonbonapart(m): 1:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
get out . are you now a christian nonsense

nonsense...what first fruit did Jesus Christ talked or made emphasis on first fruit ..
many of you need to study the Bible very well...
when the Pharisees kept referring to portions of the old testament Jesus Christ kept telling them things are becoming renewed...for example... on Sabbath day He(Jesus Christ) heal a sick person....
He (Jesus Christ) tongue lash the Pharisees when they accuse His disciples of eating the grains of the field while others fast..
He(Jesus Christ) talked about how David ate from the inner most temple of God considered to be the holiest... did God kill David
He was just telling them the way they see or perceive God is terrible....
God had modified so many things even while relating with His prophets...read your Bible and stop all these follow follow pastors things...this is a new year
fleshly thought and believe. You are so fleshly
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by ericmani: 3:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
InvertedHammer:

Your daddies prophesied that both men would not see 2018.

Oh well...
Oga i'm not in support of anybody saying dis and dat person will die..i'm just against those trying everything dey can to fight the church dats all.
/
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Gettreadyy(m): 3:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
when you start smoking weed no pastor will deceive you
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by marylanderr: 4:00pm On Jan 04, 2018

Giving to orphanages, less privileged, a cause for humanity once a year/while doesn't cut it - make it a monthly habit. People in other countries thrive because they sign up to help less privileged, cancer research, etc every month - this is giving to God. Money doesn't have to be given to a pastor to be given to God.

33] And he shall set the sheep on his right hand, but the goats on the left.

[34] Then shall the King say unto them on his right hand, Come, ye blessed of my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world:

[35] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me drink: I was a stranger, and ye took me in:

[36] Naked, and ye clothed me: I was sick, and ye visited me: I was in prison, and ye came unto me.

[37] Then shall the righteous answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, and fed thee? or thirsty, and gave thee drink?

[38] When saw we thee a stranger, and took thee in? or naked, and clothed thee?

[39] Or when saw we thee sick, or in prison, and came unto thee?

[40] And the King shall answer and say unto them, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

[41] Then shall he say also unto them on the left hand, Depart from me, ye cursed, into everlasting fire, prepared for the devil and his angels:

[42] For I was an hungred, and ye gave me no meat: I was thirsty, and ye gave me no drink:

[43] I was a stranger, and ye took me not in: naked, and ye clothed me not: sick, and in prison, and ye visited me not.

[44] Then shall they also answer him, saying, Lord, when saw we thee an hungred, or athirst, or a stranger, or naked, or sick, or in prison, and did not minister unto thee?

[45] Then shall he answer them, saying, Verily I say unto you, Inasmuch as ye did it not to one of the least of these, ye did it not to me.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 4:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

We won't leave God my brother o

Yes the deceit may be shown out to my face but my faith remains resolute. America and others are they finding it that rosy? threats here and there and vain legislature and all. God will sanitize his church as it belongs to him but i won't disobey him
are we also finding it rosy in Nigeria? but the USA is better off
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 4:08pm On Jan 04, 2018
Leonbonapart:
fleshly thought and believe. You are so fleshly
just imagine the way you responded.... fleshly...all what I stated didnt they not happen in the Bible..

instead of you to give me cogent reply...you wrote "you are fleshly"

ITK na dey worry some of you Christians
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 4:09pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
are we also finding it rosy in Nigeria? but the USA is better off

The streets of most cities in US are littered with the poor and most shelters can't hold it anymore. It's not easy with naija but it will pass
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 4:13pm On Jan 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

The streets of most cities in US are littered with the poor and most shelters can't hold it anymore. It's not easy with naija but it will pass
so you feel it will not also pass in USA? don't behave as if it is only you God knows...this was the same behavior exhibited by Israelites... where are they now in the Christendom
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 4:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fourwinds:
so you feel it will not also pass in USA? don't behave as if it is only you God knows...this was the same behavior exhibited by Israelites... where are they now in the Christendom

Am a Nigerian and won't lose hope in the country
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by marylanderr: 4:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
DWJOBScom:

True but the US govt and people collectively work to get people off the streets but the same people retreat back because they prefer it on the streets - they are given houses, and things to get them started but sell off these things to buy drugs. At least the govt and people are making an offer time and time again.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by DWJOBScom(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
marylanderr:

True but the US govt and people collectively work to get people off the streets but the same people retreat back because they prefer it on the streets - they are given houses, and things to get them started but sell off these things to buy drugs. At least the govt and people are making an offer time and time again.

which state is that ?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by itsmeurLady(f): 7:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
Next2Bezee:

Give to God? Lol sister you are giving money to pastor not to God. If your pastor has become your god then that is your business.

God doesn't come down to take your money, God doesn't need your money, ask someone smarter than you to gather all the money in the world and use it to tempt God and he will be sorely disappointed.

I blame the man that you are stalking.

Excuse Me Mr, giving is relative. For the fact u have not totally understood the concept of giving gives you no right to insult/attack those that are doing so. I Give to the Pastor/Church so that we can collectively do the work of God as a church. Ok if We don't give to the church, where will the money to pay for missions come from Or u don't think as the world is going global , evangelism is going global too. Spreading the word of God to cities is expensive and if the ppl don't give to the church, how will they carry out their work. Even jesus had a treasurer among the 12 disciples, Go and read your bible. So I don't care wether the Pastor is feeding on the money, he will answer to God when he gets to heaven, dat is none of my business, all I kno is I'm financing the body of Christ which i take pleasure in. I have been giving to the body of Christ and never a day, I mean never have I lacked anything in my life. So it's working for me, and I'm sticking to it and I'm deriving joy and fulfillment doing my father's work. I love jesus and I don't care if people call me blind and dumb for his work sake, thank you!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by bongolo(m): 8:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
Clearly you are not a christian,you are just a jobless agbero, copying and pasting the same words everywhere.kolo!

Fourwinds:

..go and read about Gandhi of Indian ...he was saying all these things...imagine someone who doesn't believe in Christianity but yet acknowledged how good and compassionate Jesus Christ was....but he(Gandhi) made comment that today's Christians their ways he doesn't understand...
I'm a Christian but the gullibility of today's Christians I myself I don't understand
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by bongolo(m): 8:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
He is negatively popular,him junior IK osakioduwa don waka far! person wey him start ahead of! undecided

Dannys85:

Freeze don't need you to make him popular, he is already.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Fourwinds: 9:38pm On Jan 04, 2018
bongolo:
Clearly you are not a christian,you are just a jobless agbero, copying and pasting the same words everywhere.kolo!

you are a tout...if I decide to copy and paste it hundred times it is non of your business... I'm the original author of the statement... nonsense use your head and stop being zombie...how do you know a true christian online eeeenhhh...

overzealous Pharisees

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by TrumpDonald2: 10:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wolexdey:
Proverbs 3:9 Honor the LORD with thy substance, and with the first fruits of thine increase.
'...Of thy increase'
Has your salary increased or it's always the same?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by rosita33(f): 10:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
Histrings08:
Pfft... They're not giving it to the pastor buh to God... That's where daddy freeze is getting it wrong..
God dey come down come collect the money from your hand?
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Next2Bezee(m): 10:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
itsmeurLady:

Excuse Me Mr, giving is relative. For the fact u have not totally understood the concept of giving gives you no right to insult/attack those that are doing so. I Give to the Pastor/Church so that we can collectively do the work of God as a church. Ok if We don't give to the church, where will the money to pay for missions come from Or u don't think as the world is going global , evangelism is going global too. Spreading the word of God to cities is expensive and if the ppl don't give to the church, how will they carry out their work. Even jesus had a treasurer among the 12 disciples, Go and read your bible. So I don't care wether the Pastor is feeding on the money, he will answer to God when he gets to heaven, dat is none of my business, all I kno is I'm financing the body of Christ which i take pleasure in. I have been giving to the body of Christ and never a day, I mean never have I lacked anything in my life. So it's working for me, and I'm sticking to it and I'm deriving joy and fulfillment doing my father's work. I love jesus and I don't care if people call me blind and dumb for his work sake, thank you!

Will you keep quiet! grin

So when you were said you were giving to God, you didn't know giving was relative right? You just used the phrase to present yourself as a saint. grin

So your pastor is a treasurer of God? Is God coming down to take the money? I pity you people that use the name of God to justify your sick exploitation habits.

Let me tell you, both false prophets and their believers are going to be damned, eternally. So if you think that you are free from sin & will not be held accountable, when your pastor uses your tithe to enrich himself then think again.

Luke 6: 26 - Woe to you when everyone speaks well of you, for that is how their ancestors treated the false prophets.

Continue avoiding the truth, that is your own problem grin

2 Timothy 4: 3-4 **- For the time will come when people will not put up with sound doctrine. Instead, to suit their own desires, they will gather around them a great number of teachers to say what their itching ears want to hear. 4 They will turn their ears away from the truth and turn aside to myths
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by marylanderr: 10:43pm On Jan 04, 2018
All the states as far as I'm aware. There are programs set up to house/keep up people on streets but they just keep going back.

DWJOBScom:

which state is that ?

1 Like

Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by jackomagnus(m): 11:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
Wolexdey:

Who are Christians? They are people who hearken to the precepts of the FATHER and followers of CHRIST JESUS.

Giving has stages... GOD demands the best from us.

Name the stages please
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by noblefrank31(m): 8:04am On Jan 05, 2018
»» Are Weary And Tired Of Life? Jesus Wants To Do A New Thing In Your Life Today! See Powerful Prayer Points For Instant Breakthroughs And Miracles!
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by bloodofthelamb(m): 10:40am On Jan 05, 2018
onadana:

Did they force them.All these Freeze believers . Everything is believe.Your faith had made thee whole.

Does yahoo boys force their victims before they part with their money? Do you believe in JESUS?

Do you believe He is the way to GOD'S blessings and favour? If your answer is yes, then why trying to seek and receive HIS blessings through tithes, first fruit etc.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 05, 2018
kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze

So he's ur business? grin
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by onadana: 2:51pm On Jan 05, 2018
bloodofthelamb:

Does yahoo boys force their victims before they part with their money? Do you believe in JESUS?

Do you believe He is the way to GOD'S blessings and favour? If your answer is yes, then why trying to seek and receive HIS blessings through tithes, first fruit etc.

No i believe in YOU.GO and study not read...scriptures.
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Follygunners: 6:24pm On Jan 06, 2018
kodded:
how a man spend his money is not your business undecided

@dadick-freeze

Yaba-Left V.I.P
Re: Omotola Jalade-Ekeinde Reacts To Daddy Freeze "Giving Pastors January Salary" by Empiree: 7:09pm On Jan 06, 2018
Adeboye and other NIgerian yahoo pastors will never watch this grin
https://www.instagram.com/p/BdmyDCIHUO-/

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Pastor Elijah Chukwuebuka Caught With Human Head, Charms In His Church In Umunze / Rape: Prophet T.B Joshua Raped Me, Trapped Me In Synagogue For 14 Years – Woman / Joys Priscilla Oyedepo & Abodunrin Olaleye White Wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.