Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,206 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:15 AM

E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos (85304 Views)

DJ Cuppy Shows Otedola's Monaco Mansion (Photos) / Night View Of E-Money's Mansion (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Rocks Swimsuit As She Swims In Her Mansion (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by NOETHNICITY(m): 9:17am On Jan 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

E-money is a mega mumu!

Imagine surrounding himself with incompetent policemen as security aids.

What happened to engaging the services of licensed professional private bodyguards?

In civilized climes, that is what is obtainable.

Abeg, this E-money's taste is disgusting.

Tufiakwa!

I think u re just being jealous either of E money or the police hence ur unnecessary painment ...

I just know u re jealous of something
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by Chulex(m): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
6 policemen. That's a minimum of 900k per month I remember my uncle paid 150k each for the two he had as at 2yrs ago.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by mechanics(m): 11:20am On Jan 04, 2018
imagine o, six security personnel for just one individual and the police authority keep saying they don't have enough security personnel for the country.
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by olamariamjonez(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Money good o, see as police surrounded him.
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by jacoik(m): 12:45pm On Jan 04, 2018
nely:
KCee always looks like his junior brother in all there pic together
is kcee not the younger one before? Abi na kcee senior him?
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by nely(m): 12:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
jacoik:
is kcee not the younger one before? Abi na kcee senior him?
Kcee is the senior but his money is younger compared to E-money
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by jacoik(m): 1:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
nely:

Kcee is the senior but his money is younger compared to E-money
chisos!!!! I swear money is a bastard. See how money don turn senior to junior and u want to tell me that its ordinary? Even d emoney sef no try, him for teach his senior bros a dress code since he don't know how to dress. My thoughty anyway
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by Shaballantin(m): 3:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
UbanmeUdie:
shocked

E-money is a mega mumu!

Imagine surrounding himself with incompetent policemen as security aids.

What happened to engaging the services of licensed professional private bodyguards?

In civilized climes, that is what is obtainable.

Abeg, this E-money's taste is disgusting.

Tufiakwa.

neglect and not incompetence.
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by tiger28: 1:53pm On Jan 05, 2018
jujunaty:
U guys shouldn't forget theres something called SPY police shaa. Where you can pay for someone to be trained in the police as a security detail to a company or an individual. The police force dosent pay them, the individual or companies are responsible for the salaries of the police officers he trained. All these bullion van companies use SPY police alot. # winkJst trying to make commonsense. wink
Spy dont carry guns
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by jujunaty(m): 6:20pm On Jan 16, 2018
tiger28:
Spy dont carry guns
who told you so? The company they are attached to is responsible for arming and paying them. The guns are registered to the company. Once they are on duty, they sign weapons form the CSO.
Re: E-money, Kcee And His Fierce Looking Security Details In His Mansion - Photos by stanliwise(m): 7:45am On Jan 22, 2018
Beijiffffvghr:
I met one on one with Emoney and Kcee today in Awka. They are very <a href="javascript:alert(0);">yyyyyy</a>humble people.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Brainwashed & Slept With Me, Promising Me Heaven / Victor Eze Is Dead (Nollywood Actor) / Linda Ikeji's Mansion In Banana Island (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.