Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,461 members, 7,816,082 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

What Network Is Good For Browsing? - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / What Network Is Good For Browsing? (1013 Views)

AT&T Is Say That 5G Network Is A Mess / 4G LTE, Speed Browsing, Tecno A88, Price:- N13,700 / Device For Browsing Where There Is No Telecom Network (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Network Is Good For Browsing? by Nobody: 8:50pm On Jan 03, 2018
Pls I need a good network that my subscription will last. My Subs finishes too quickly. Etisalat and MTN literally sucks mb and Glo which was very good, is now Slo.
Re: What Network Is Good For Browsing? by greatnaija01: 8:52pm On Jan 03, 2018
HOW IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT IT IS LOCATION BASED? and not about the kind of NETWORK.??

Where do you LIVE? that is what determines if there will be network available. this is the purpose of using two to three sims

Spygadgets19:
Pls I need a good network that my subscription will last. My Subs finishes too quickly. Etisalat and MTN literally sucks mb and Glo which was very good, is now Slo.
Re: What Network Is Good For Browsing? by Nobody: 8:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
greatnaija01:
HOW IS IT THAT YOU DO NOT KNOW THAT IT IS LOCATION BASED? and not about the kind of NETWORK.??

Where do you LIVE? that is what determines if there will be network available. this is the purpose of using two to three sims

is not that there is no network. My MB keeps finishing too quickly...I mean its not like I download movies.
Re: What Network Is Good For Browsing? by greatnaija01: 9:07pm On Jan 03, 2018
ok ma

Here is what to do. Go to playstore or just use google and download DATASAFE or DATASAVER app. its above 4.0 in its ratings n over 50k people have downloaded it. IT WILL help u monitor and kill secret apps that are stealing your data. grin

Spygadgets19:
Hi i am in Maryland Lagos, is not that there is no network. My MB keeps finishing too quickly...I mean its not like I download movies.

(1) (Reply)

Anker Products Have 18 Months Warranty In Nigeria! / UK Used 32gb Samsung S6 Edge Gold,white N Blue Available 65k / Closed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.