Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:23 AM

How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening (1023 Views)

How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Onitsha Mall Crowded On Christmas Day Evening (Photos) / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by ponti93(m): 9:57pm On Jan 03, 2018
So as i was going home this evening, i was so tired and all i wanted to do was reach home, fling myself on my bed and sleep off, but there was one problem, i was hungry... And the strength to cook has escaped me... So i bought a take away plate of jollof rice from a mama put along the road on the way to my house.

As i entered my house, i settled down to savor the meal b4 sleeping. As i was eating my food jejely... My spoon struck something hard... An extra meat i thought to myself... Today most be a special day for this woman to give me an extra meat, i said in my mind... Carrying up the supposed meat... It was a bone, hidden underneath the rice... Was it a mistake i asked myself or Was it what she used to do juju to trap me as a continuous costumer... Many images n' tales rushed through my mind... Oh may be its my nigerian side talking...

As i was complaining with my left mind how people can be this wicked at this time in this country... I proceeded eating, then my spoon dug up another bone...the rice in my plate halved... What manner of fuckery i almost shouted... Tears nearly ran down my ears... I was getting angry... I was cursing every tin cursable with my right mind...

Still murmuring my disappointment and anger as i was almost finishing my food. i decided to scope d last tin on my plate which was meat... As i put it in my mouth n' chewed... It was bone... Oh who have i offended... I have not even done any major sinning of this year.. I have not even chyked any girl this year nor have i had any sex. Why me this evening i asked myself...
But when i crushed some part of the bone and its watery content gushed into my mouth... Damn man... It was sweet, so sweet i nearly forgave the woman... Did she cook the bones separately i mused... It tasted better than the food.

Anyways i crushed what i could and spit out the rest... Now i am going to bed... Angry and still hungry... Goodnight guys.

1 Like

Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by ifex370(m): 10:16pm On Jan 03, 2018
ponti93:
So as i was going home this evening, i was so tired and all i wanted to do was reach home, fling myself on my bed and sleep off, but there was one problem, i was hungry... And the strength to cook has escaped me... So i bought a take away plate of jollof rice from a mama put along the road on the way to my house.

As i entered my house, i settled down to savor the meal b4 sleeping. As i was eating my food jejely... My spoon struck something hard... An extra meat i thought to myself... Today most be a special day for this woman to give me an extra meat, i said in my mind... Carrying up the supposed meat... It was a bone, hidden underneath the rice... Was it a mistake i asked myself or Was it what she used to do juju to trap me as a continuous costumer... Many images n' tales rushed through my mind... Oh may be its my nigerian side talking...

As i was complaining with my left mind how people can be this wicked at this time in this country... I proceeded eating, then my spoon dug up another bone...the rice in my plate halved... What manner of fuckery i almost shouted... Tears nearly ran down my ears... I was getting angry... I was cursing every tin cursable with my right mind...

Still murmuring my disappointment and anger as i was almost finishing my food. i decided to scope d last tin on my plate which was meat... As i put it in my mouth n' chewed... It was bone... Oh who have i offended... I have not even done any major sinning of this year.. I have not even chyked any girl this year nor have i had any sex. Why me this evening i asked myself...
But when i crushed some part of the bone and its watery content gushed into my mouth... Damn man... It was sweet, so sweet i nearly forgave the woman... Did she cook the bones separately i mused... It tasted better than the food.

Anyways i crushed what i could and spit out the rest... Now i am going to bed... Angry and still hungry... Goodnight guys.

Nice write up
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by Shedrack777: 10:20pm On Jan 03, 2018
well let me add insult to injury! what you sucked is not just water, rather the water she use in washing her punna
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by AK6464(m): 10:26pm On Jan 03, 2018
At least you now have energy to type. at all at all na winch
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by BlackDBagba: 10:32pm On Jan 03, 2018
I miss 'mama put'... Can someone send it down for me?
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by Ifeanyi4491(m): 10:45pm On Jan 03, 2018
One mama put in my area good old day known as mama obi...
I really miss her meal.
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by kingxsamz(m): 11:10pm On Jan 03, 2018

chai...dem don get this one... baba don suck puna water tok say e sweet
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by ponti93(m): 7:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Shedrack777:
well let me add insult to injury! what you sucked is not just water, rather the water she use in washing her punna
lwkm
Re: How A Mama Put Seller Scammed Me This Evening by RevenGeMission: 6:16am On Jul 05, 2018
When village people want to frustrate somebody, that's how it starts. Biko Nwannem tell you had bad dream too grin

(1) (Reply)

Agro Products Available In Large Quantity / Saudi Arabia Itunes Card For Sale . / Daily Signals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.