Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,862 members, 7,810,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:51 AM

See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House (2670 Views)

Lady Moves Out Of Husband’s House 6 Months After Marriage, Uses Truck To Pack / Hauwa, Adam Nuru's Wife Packs Out Of Husband's House, May Seek Divorce / Wife Sets Her Husband's House On Fire In Birnin-Kebbi For Wanting Another Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by chiefbidemi: 1:08am On Jan 04, 2018
I just got informed of an issue. This issue is quite confusing and there is no fast answer. That is why I brought it here for smart minds to dissert.

The full story:

A woman is married to a man with a good high paying job. Very good pay. Of late, the man started muttering his intention to take a second wife since he has excess money to take care of an extra woman. After a while it created tension between the man and his wife. It led to quarrels. In September last year, a family meeting was held with the man and woman families present to settle the issue. At a point during the meeting, while tension was high, the woman said "Is it not because you have that job that is why you are doing shakara and want to marry another woman. Ok ooo"

The man's family shouted at her. Asking her what she meant by that statement. The issue was later resolved and all parties went home peacefully. Fast forward to last month December. The company where the man works said they were doing restructuring and some staffs will be affected. Unfortunately, the man was among those affected and his job was terminated. On hearing this, the man's family stormed his home on January 1st this year and threw the woman things out calling her a wicked and selfish witch. The woman has since being begging saying she didn't make the man lose his job.

Now Nairalanders, do you think the woman should be thrown out?
Is she a witch?
Is she innocent?
What do you think should be done in this case?
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by johncallidon(m): 1:25am On Jan 04, 2018
I'll be right back
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Justiceleague1: 1:38am On Jan 04, 2018
Poor wifey.. One witch don see opportunity hammer that mumu man.

5 Likes

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 3:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Thrown out, for why? The stupid man doesn't even know that he that findeth a good wife....not wives, findeth a good thing. Many men are unaware of the fact that behind their success is a prayer warrior...their wives. If he had given her so much emotional issues, where would she have the time to pray for him whole heartedly. Men, treat your wives right. Keeping two wives is not all about having thevmoney. Imagine, he was just a salary earner and everything got into his head like DAT...small blessing God give am to take care of him family. Shior.
And as for the family members, one will just leave them to karma

3 Likes

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by olumide81(m): 3:25am On Jan 04, 2018
Moral of the story...... Be mindful of your utterances when angry, what goes around comes around. Good morning.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by armyofone(m): 3:28am On Jan 04, 2018
The woman should not beg! I'd encourage her to pack her stuff one by one and leave gently into the starry night grin
Good radiance to already forming bad rubbish.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by ipobarecriminals: 3:53am On Jan 04, 2018
sad Death and life are in the POWER. if the tongue.Ur tongue can make/mar u. No family will open their eyes and allow such.It appear the wife is a protective one and ofcus no wife will allow a rival to come and scatter peaceful peace home.Some" 2nd hand" wife are DDEMON.Her best bet is to go and settle with d husband family.
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 4:37am On Jan 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad Death and life are in the POWER. if the tongue.Ur tongue can make/mar u. No family will open their eyes and allow such.It appear the wife is a protective one and ofcus no wife will allow a rival to come and scatter peaceful peace home.Some" 2nd hand" wife are DDEMON.Her best bet is to go and settle with d husband family.
what is the husband's family business in their marriage. Last time I checked a marriage is between only two people, parenthood however can be shared. This Nigerian family interference has been killing marriages since beginning of time.

What she said, is it not true? If he was drinking garri and maintaining a one room apartment he would not be thinking such rubbish. The man is so backward. Instead of thinking of how to invest heavily in his monthly returns against any eventualities like losing his job, he was thinking of bringing another wife...as if dealing with one woman is not enough... And the family saying the wife caused his sack, they could not advise him well? He probably gives them small small change sometimes so he has used money to block their common sense.

So restructuring in his company, do we now say the other sacked staff also have cursing wives?

Men, invest wisely
Treat your wife and kids right and it will all come back to you good.

Later now, when the wife gets a good job/ business and the man remains idle, we will not know how the man was when he had the money and will start saying the wife is acting superior

4 Likes

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by ipobarecriminals: 5:06am On Jan 04, 2018
sad
Treasuredlove:
what is the husband's family business in their marriage. Last time I checked a marriage is between only two people, parenthood however can be shared. This Nigerian family interference has been killing marriages since beginning of time.

What she said, is it not true? If he was drinking garri and maintaining a one room apartment he would not be thinking such rubbish. The man is so backward. Instead of thinking of how to invest heavily in his monthly returns against any eventualities like losing his job, he was thinking of bringing another wife...as if dealing with one woman is not enough... And the family saying the wife caused his sack, they could not advise him well? He probably gives them small small change sometimes so he has used money to block their common sense.

So restructuring in his company, do we now say the other sacked staff also have cursing wives?

Men, invest wisely

Later now, when the wife gets a good job/ business and the man remains idle, we will not know how the man was when he had the money and will start saying the wife is acting superior
undecided
Treasuredlove:

Men, invest wisely

sidon there dey speak in unknown tongue. This is Nig.young man,i have seen it all.I'm not talking about Nig Nollywood.When a man family sit u down and tell u how their own baba married 3/4 wives bla bla/tell u dat u must accept the junior wife or leave their brother/ son house,i'll knw watsap.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 5:11am On Jan 04, 2018
ipobarecriminals:
sad undecidedsidon there dey speak in unknown tongue. This is Nig.young man,i have seen it all.I'm not talking about Nig Nollywood.When a man family sit u down and tell u how their own baba married 3/4 wives bla bla/tell u dat u must accept the junior wife or leave their brother/ son house,i'll knw watsap.
not in the generation we have now. Men are wiser. I have been married years, almost everyone around me is married so trust me, I know. It is only a man who wants a second wife that will allow it. No one can push any man to do what he does not want to do, especially not with a lame argument like ancestors having plenty wives. And only a weak man allows for family interference in his marriage. Thank God most women are going legal and not focusing on traditional marriages like before. Make them try drive the woman wey them marry for court na...except the man wants it.shikena

1 Like

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 6:08am On Jan 04, 2018
d suffering women go through in d name of marriage. God, my future hubby is in ur hands
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by mylove4him(f): 6:52am On Jan 04, 2018
You see why some men needs to be careful. Second wife isn't afront of wealth but pure stupidity. You have money think of diversifying it and now the job lost has come you won't be panicking.

Women let's learn that most of us are spiritual covering to our husbands. Never be pushed to say anything negative to your hubby during anger. Be watchful of what you say whenever you are angry.

Now the family is accusing her. She needs to talk to her hubby and both should sort it out. But the man that is allowing his family to treat his wife anyhow is still a baby man not a real man. A real man puts a protective covering around his wife.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 7:07am On Jan 04, 2018
mylove4him:
You see why some men needs to be careful. Second wife isn't afront of wealth but pure stupidity. You have money think of diversifying it and now the job lost has come you won't be panicking.

Women let's learn that most of us are spiritual covering to our husbands. Never be pushed to say anything negative to your hubby during anger. Be watchful of what you say whenever you are angry.

Now the family is accusing her. She needs to talk to her hubby and both should sort it out. But the man that is allowing his family to treat his wife anyhow is still a baby man not a real man. A real man puts a protective covering around his wife.

It makes no sense an employed man wants to marry two wives, he's dumb if you are going to be on that route , having your own business and side hustle is the only job security. It's obvious the man is easily swayed by the family. Rubbish
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by chaarly(m): 7:35am On Jan 04, 2018
Justiceleague1:
Poor wifey..
One witch don see opportunity hammer that mumu man.

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Richy4(m): 7:40am On Jan 04, 2018
According to what I read here, the man got excess money, So does the money disappear over night immediately his job was terminated?

What about using the money saved to start up a business instead of looking for who was responsible for what...

And why is the relationship in this story over crowded with family members smiley.
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by CakezbyMarie: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Soo he ain't even the boss.. Another wife while working for another man
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by LadySarah: 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Has chasing her out brought back hus job?It is good that he lost it.he'll soon remember his wife and come back begging .

This is just a glimpse of what alot of men do when they come into money,''take care of two women indeed''.I also temembeted a tecent thread here abt a woman who was praying for the husband not to be rich.even though i didnt support her but here is one of the reasons.

what will th new wife possess that the old one doesnt have.

Old wife should pick up herself and go find something doing,by the time he realises nobody is begging him anymore ,he'll retrace his steps.the next step will be to take the st..pid man for a conprehensive lab test and vasectomy.

Another man's daughter wont have peace in the name of marriage...

mtchew.

2 Likes

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Rosarie(f): 9:55am On Jan 04, 2018
how will what we say change anything
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by mylove4him(f): 10:45am On Jan 04, 2018
pcguru1:

It makes no sense an employed man wants to marry two wives, he's dumb if you are going to be on that route , having your own business and side hustle is the only job security. It's obvious the man is easily swayed by the family. Rubbish
I feel the same way too. But you know mentality of some men that believe that of their family isn't pokenosing in his family matter. That makes him less a man.

1 Like

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 1:57pm On Jan 04, 2018
What is really wrong in marrying more than one wife?
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by ruggedtimi(m): 2:02pm On Jan 04, 2018
see how her mouth mess her up. My friend told me he will get married to three wives. I asked him why? d guy said "To avoid adultery"
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Op serves him right. The woman should pack her things and leave, let her get a life without him and she will be fine.

All this chiefs wen dey marry anyhow metchew...
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by chiefbidemi: 12:41pm On Feb 19, 2018
CakezbyMarie:
Soo he ain't even the boss.. Another wife while working for another man
lol

1 Like

Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2018
gloria34:
d suffering women go through in d name of marriage. God, my future hubby is in ur hands
if Him give you husband na na so so complain o
he is not exciting
he is not tall
he no get six pack
he not nnpc staff
he nor get motor
he no get iphone x
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2018
gloria34:
he is not exciting
he is not tall
he no get six pack
he not nnpc staff
he nor get motor
he no get iphone x
just kidding
you look like you get sense
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2018
mylove4him:
so he can marry second wife after diversifying
what if the diversify collapse

why she sef marry baby
shebi men full street
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2018
Richy4:
According to what I read here, the man got excess money, So does the money disappear over night immediately his job was terminated?

What about using the money saved to start up a business instead of looking for who was responsible for what...

And why is the relationship in this story over crowded with family members smiley.
de dia de do like say you no sabi human behaviour
how many of ur classmates invest
how many sabi business
which family no go protect dia golden goose for dis obodo naija
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by MIKOLOWISKA: 12:34am On Feb 21, 2018
LadySarah:
Has chasing her out brought back hus job?It is good that he lost it.he'll soon remember his wife and come back begging .

begging for what exactly
he's done with her

This is just a glimpse of what alot of men do when they come into money,''take care of two women indeed''.I also temembeted a tecent thread here abt a woman who was praying for the husband not to be rich.even though i didnt support her but here is one of the reasons.
this is a glimpse of repercussion of forcing yourself on a man

what will th new wife possess that the old one doesnt have.
more attractive qualities

Old wife should pick up herself and go find something doing,by the time he realises nobody is begging him anymore ,he'll retrace his steps.the next step will be to take the st..pid man for a conprehensive lab test and vasectomy.
this kind of thinking is why we get second wives

Another man's daughter wont have peace in the name of marriage...
no rest for the wicked
shebi e de sweet yu wen you deceive the man into marriage

mtchew.
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 21, 2018
MIKOLOWISKA:
he is not exciting
he is not tall
he no get six pack
he not nnpc staff
he nor get motor
he no get iphone x
just kidding
you look like you get sense
u haf start today abi? how far? good morning
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by Leyqute(m): 5:23pm On Feb 21, 2018
Make him go carry second wife now na.

Wife has a big mouth, husband is stup.id.

Imagine the magnitude of financial woes they'd be in if he'd gotten that second wife!
Re: See Why This Woman Is About To Be Thrown Out Of Her Husband's House by MIKOLOWISKA: 6:00pm On Feb 21, 2018
gloria34:
u haf start today abi? how far? good morning
i lie?
morrin

(1) (Reply)

16 Bedroom Mansion For Sale In Ipaja Valued At $160,000 / . / Can You Date A Guy 10 Years Younger

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.