Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,447 members, 7,819,657 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:02 PM

Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. (1298 Views)

Yusuf Buhari Quick Recovery Prayer Banner In Jos (Photo) / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Atiku Abubakar Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Power Bike Accident (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 2:06am On Jan 04, 2018

Angry Nigerians Blast The Billionaire MajidMaddest On Instagram For Praying For Yusuf Buhari's Quick Recovery.

I quote: "Hate the game, not the man.

Yusuf Buhari , my heart felt prayer remains with you. 1000% believe you would be good. Let the haters die instead.
God bless the President and his family. God bless Nigeria, God bless Nigerians"

Angry Nigerians immediately stormed his Instagram page to show their individual griviences with the current situations in Nigeria.

He turned off commenting on his page few hours later, but i was able to grab a couple of screenshots of the comments.

Link:
https://www.instagram.com/p/Bdf-6ovjmk-/

1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 2:08am On Jan 04, 2018
More screenshots.

Lalasticlala mynd44 ishilove .

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by kings09(m): 2:09am On Jan 04, 2018
Wat does buhari actually wish Nigerians?

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by ikaboy: 2:11am On Jan 04, 2018
Embittered youths
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 2:12am On Jan 04, 2018
More reactions from angry Nigerians grin .

Lalasticlala mynd44 and ishilove . Come and see . Please invite seun too grin .

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 2:17am On Jan 04, 2018
NB: I had to mark their names with red in order to protect privacy and avoid stories that breaks and touches the hearts, because the anger displayed on that page can make the presidency go haywire cheesy . cheesy
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 2:19am On Jan 04, 2018
kings09:
Wat does buhari actually wish Nigerians?

Your question is puzzling?. Can you break it down sir?.
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 2:21am On Jan 04, 2018
ikaboy:
Embittered youths

grin . Do you think their rampage is justifiable?, accessing the current situations in Nigeria?.

1. Scarcity of fuel
2. Light issues
3. Insecurities etc.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 04, 2018
First It Was Tinubu's first Son, then Buhari's son and Then Okorocha's Son...
Hahahahaha...

I Am Beginning To Enjoy This Game Of Cheese Between Man And God

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 3:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Hahahahaha...

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
What makes yusuf buhari's life different from the picture below?

-Yusuf buhari was hurt due to his negligence..
-The picture below was killed trying to survive another day making an honest living.

1 Like

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 8:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Esseite:

Yusuf buhari was hurt due to his negligence..
The picture below was killed trying to survive another day making an honest living.

No difference. But here in Nigeria, the rich survives while the poor rots away.

Negligence?, on what aspect?.
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2018
MissCokie:

No difference. But here in Nigeria, the rich survives while the poor rots away.

Negligence?, on what aspect?.

What is negligence?

2 Likes

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 8:33am On Jan 04, 2018
Esseite:

What is negligence?

Have you considered karma at all. Because what must happen, must happen, even with all securities in the world.

Lalasticlala
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 8:37am On Jan 04, 2018
MissCokie:

Have you considered karma at all. Because what must happen, must happen, even with all securities in the world.

Lalasticlala

Haba mana misscokie...

Are you of the opinions they died as a result its their time and not pre-conceived?

Advanced countries think safety..
Third world countries think Religion..
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 8:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Esseite:

Haba mana misscokie...

Are you of the opinions they died as a result its their time and not pre-conceived?

Advanced countries think safety..
Third world countries think Religion..

Noooo . my assertion was even based off from Yusuf Buharis death, maybe its karma.

Speaking of safety and religion, that's a two different mystery of its own
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by usba: 9:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Angry pigs and idiots you mean grin grin
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 9:16am On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:

Hahahahaha...

. You believed that God is punishing them? . Why?.
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by usba: 9:18am On Jan 04, 2018
[s]
Esseite:

-Yusuf buhari was hurt due to his negligence..
-The picture below was killed trying to survive another day making an honest living.
[/s]

When Alex Ekwueme was being rush abroad for treatment, you never had the wisdom to ask why his life is more important than any other person's life? Leave hate this 2018

1 Share

Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 9:22am On Jan 04, 2018
MissCokie:

. You believed that God is punishing them? . Why?.
Did You Just Ask Me why?

You Asking Me Why God Is Punishing those Animals!

Maybe You Are Not In Nigeria
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by MissCokie(f): 9:25am On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
Did You Just Ask Me why?

You Asking Me Why God Is Punishing those Animals!

Maybe You Are Not In Nigeria

I'm in Nigeria, Lagos precisely where everything goes. I want to know why your point of view is religious in nature, rather than logical.
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
MissCokie:

I'm in Nigeria, Lagos precisely where everything goes. I want to know why your point of view is religious in nature, rather than logical.
I Cant Explain The Obvious To You... Look Back The Years And Count The negative Works Of These men...

Lets Watch How These Seeds sown are Germinating to Their Misfortune...
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 9:44am On Jan 04, 2018
usba:
[s][/s]

When Alex Ekwueme was being rush abroad for treatment, you never had the wisdom to ask why his life is more important than any other person's life? Leave hate this 2018

Maybe Alex ekwueme was on a powerbike drag racing with ojukwu? grin grin grin

Usba dont tow this path, How did you even think of such?
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Omeokachie: 9:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Yusuf's blood is red while the massacred Benue people is black.
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 9:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Fvck Yusuf buhari . Herdsmen are all over Nigeria with their evil agenda to islamize the country. Because of one small accident, we no go hear word again. embarassed

Abeg, make una no vex me ooo.

Lalasticlala why is this not on FP yet. Let's others drop their opinion...
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 9:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Benue people are slaughtered daily, Rivers is on fire, flowing with blood. nobody is talking about that ooo.
Re: Angry Nigerians Reacts To Majidmaddest Quick Recovery Prayer To Yusuf Buhari. by Nobody: 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
DeadRat:
I Cant Explain The Obvious To You... Look Back The Years And Count The negative Works Of These men...

Lets Watch How These Seeds sown are Germinating to Their Misfortune...

They deserve whatever befalls them...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Keyamo Blast Apc Government-i’ll Be A Fool To Say APC Is The Best Thing To Happe / Breaking:55 Feared Killed By Herdsmen In Taraba / NIA Director-general Was Indicted For Sexually Exploiting Sierra Leonean Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.