Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,899 members, 7,814,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:08 AM

Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React (65790 Views)

Femi Adebayo Stares At 2 Busty Women At Sotayo Gaga's Birthday Party (Photos) / Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress / Nigerians React As Photo Of Tiwa Savage’s Nipple Almost Falling Out Of Her Dress (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Nobodys(f): 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
I think she is pregnant....hmm.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by YaxxVille(m): 9:58am On Jan 04, 2018
What an irony of life.. People are getting killed in benue like cockroaches some are drooling over a tits.. Unbelievable
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by illestchyke(m): 9:59am On Jan 04, 2018
KingLennon:
Tiwa savage can make that guys Dragon to stand at attention grin.

Lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Nobody: 10:08am On Jan 04, 2018
Dis op sef funny...na dis kine tread nairalanders dey like tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Awoo88: 10:12am On Jan 04, 2018
Those two adults just dey go f*#k.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by BiadeFolar(m): 10:15am On Jan 04, 2018
Teacher1776:

Na one I see in the pishure. Abi u dey see the second one? How can u grab what u are not seeing?
smiley
lol
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by diluewunmi: 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
New Year Gone, Everyone back to Business But Tiwa Savage is taking back with her Nipples roaming around the internet, the singer and mother of one was pictured with one of her friend yesterday, and all we could notice is how erected her Nips are..

Some of her fans Also Reacted to the photo even Former BBA Winner Idris Sultan, Called her his Nipple Crush wednesday.

See Below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/tiwa-savage-flaunts-her-nipples-while.html

I used to love this babe so much. But with all her shameless dressing these days en..... my love for her don dey drop
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by slawnation(m): 10:36am On Jan 04, 2018
Bhelamblog:
New Year Gone, Everyone back to Business But Tiwa Savage is taking back with her Nipples roaming around the internet, the singer and mother of one was pictured with one of her friend yesterday, and all we could notice is how erected her Nips are..

Some of her fans Also Reacted to the photo even Former BBA Winner Idris Sultan, Called her his Nipple Crush wednesday.

See Below!

News From Ebiwali--http://www.ebiwalismoment.com/2018/01/tiwa-savage-flaunts-her-nipples-while.html

no be small thing
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by stillmaticOG(m): 10:58am On Jan 04, 2018
so na watin don jazzy and the entire marvin crew dey enjoy be dis....no wonder dija no blow undecided undecided

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by uekejiuba(m): 11:14am On Jan 04, 2018
Firefire:
Useless tip.
Thunder fire you there....
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by williamdeluxe(m): 12:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
I have never cheated on my gf before. But I have a huge crush on tiwa.....
I see no blemish in her.... She's just everything.
I wish u know au much I can give up everything to have u...cutie!!!
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by CARLOSZ: 12:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Fired

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
A typical Nigerian could literally be used as a Nuclear reactor.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Saintmatthew: 3:16pm On Jan 04, 2018
cyrilfosy:
seeing Tiwa I only but wonder why tilbliz wanted to commit suicide. her sultry voice and body and now this tips. now am sure they guy was really taking coca

Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jan 05, 2018
Simplep:
Dis op sef funny...na dis kine tread nairalanders dey like tongue

why not, nudity sells in the entertainment industry.
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by KingRex1(m): 9:38am On Apr 05, 2018
Ebayray when did you turn to folake4u? cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by folake4u(f): 9:41am On Apr 05, 2018
KingRex1:
cheesy

Lol I like the name na. I'm Yoruba cheesy tongue
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by KingRex1(m): 9:46am On Apr 05, 2018
folake4u:

Lol I like the name now. I'm Yoruba cheesy tongue
'Fresh laps'.. I'm laughing here grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by folake4u(f): 9:48am On Apr 05, 2018
KingRex1:

'Fresh laps'.. I'm laughing here grin

LMAO very funny she cheesy
Re: Tiwa Savage's Nipple Shows While Her Male Friend Stares, Fans React by Habayomie(m): 9:35am On Nov 14, 2021
pol23:
It's 2018 and everybody needs to hustle hard for pay check...
If I be Tiwa too,I go almost go nude it certainly bring more attention and attractions...what else do Artist need.
Even when their song no sweet,so far they're trending trust me music go blow by fire.
Prophet,..and it came to pass

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Olakunle Churchill And Oyinbo Girlfriend In New Photo / Juliet Oluchi Ehiemere: Flavour Is Father Of My Child Stephanie Chidinma Okoli / Nigerians React To Kemi Olunloyo Appearing In Court In Prison Uniform

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.