Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:18 AM

Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option (24339 Views)

FFK: I Stopped Eating Cow Meat, Herdsmen Have Sex With Cows For Ritual / Reno Omokri List The Men That Would Save You From Herdsmen(see list) / Governor Shettima Eats With Fulani Herdsmen. See Reactions (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by CastedDude: 6:34am On Jan 04, 2018
A Nigerian man has pledged to stop eating cow meat in protest to the recent gruesome massacre by Fulani Herdsmen in Benue state. According to the man, there are many other sources of protein besides cow meat (beef) as he shared pictures of a grasscutter (known as Nchi in Igbo language) he caught - which was killed and shared by his squad. .

Below is what Oyinatumba shared on Facebook;

Throughout this season, I was offered cow meat and I refused. They asked me why, I start educating them on Fulani herdsmen murder. They see reasons with me and I feel fulfilled. Join the protest against cow meat. I shall continue this protest for one month.

Pork, bush rat, fish and local chicken are sweet source of protein! My Benue brothers and sisters, should organise to defend themselves, since APC government led by President Buhari has failed them.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/01/man-vows-stop-eating-cow-meat-attack-fulani-herdsmen-see-new-option.html

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by CastedDude: 6:35am On Jan 04, 2018

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Diso60090(m): 6:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Na when cow begin eat fried meat
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Nobody: 6:37am On Jan 04, 2018
Good morning to the guy.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by malware: 6:39am On Jan 04, 2018
That bush meat would not always be available

Fulani herdsmen are not the sole rearers of cattle, hence his conclusion is illogical

89 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by clevvermind(m): 6:40am On Jan 04, 2018
Those guys are simply terrorist. They must be punished.

9 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by aolawale025: 6:42am On Jan 04, 2018
A very effective and silent way to protest

30 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by xreal: 6:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol

That can never be effective.
If the whole Benue don't buy....they will still reside there and export their cows.

Cow meat is such a blessing to human of this part of the world. It's economical also.

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by ishowdotgmail(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol funny man
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by alade112(m): 6:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Did i just see Pork in his new choice ¿ Ha shocked. Who else thought of this Pig eating pork cheesy

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by AishaBuhari: 7:26am On Jan 04, 2018
clevvermind:
Those guys are simply terrorist. They must be punished.
Punished by who?
Punished by the government?
Waiting for God to come down and punish them?

It's high time these affected regions man up and do the needful.

12 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2018
angry

∆ SMH ∆
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Nobody: 7:27am On Jan 04, 2018
He should stop acting like ignorance,not only fulani are herdsmen.

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Amberon11: 7:55am On Jan 04, 2018
You are more useless than Buhari.
alade112:
Did i just see Pork in his new choice ¿ Ha shocked. Who else thought of this Pig eating pork cheesy

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by alade112(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Amberon11:
If that is the case you are more useless than both of us.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by yanshDoctor: 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
cow meat in the western world account for less than 20%. in India it account for 0%. in china 5%.

we can basically do without it. there is chicken

6 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by mrhowoto: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Amberon11:
You would have ignored the fool who is craving for attention.

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Nobody: 11:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Easy to say
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by koolgee(m): 11:54am On Jan 04, 2018
grin grin
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Hardeybohwarley(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
Now he will be competing with our dear lala.

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by andymofia(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
I will eat his share

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Perge(m): 11:56am On Jan 04, 2018
Red meat is generally not good for adults

1 Like

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by hezy4real01(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
That's ur view sha.... me I go flex cow live God punish Satan
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by jkendy(m): 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
Your individual protest will never deter others from eating cow meat neither will it stop the herdsmen from killing as usual, as long as your dull:ard remains their mentor

2 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by IPOBrep: 11:57am On Jan 04, 2018
malware:
That bush meat would not always be available

Fulani herdsmen are not the sole rearers of cattle, hence his conclusion is illogical

tell me more
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by oshe11: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2018
U must eat it oooo

After Voting for Buhari, U are nw campaigning against him....

I WILL VOTE FOR BUHARI IN 2019 SO THAT THOSE I ASKED NOT TO VOTE FOR HIM IN 2015, WILL UNDERSTAND WHAT I FELT AFTER BUHARI WON....

UNA MUMU JUST DEY START WALAHI

3 Likes

Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by guru90: 11:59am On Jan 04, 2018
omo.... see better meat, dis man kari the pass nairaland........
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Reference(m): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Hobson's choice. Herdsmenace or Ebola. Both strike when not expected and fatalities are just as sure.
Re: Man Vows To Stop Eating Cow Meat After Attack By Herdsmen. See His New Option by Beetobee(f): 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
alade112:
If that is the case you are more useless than both of us.

Hahaha! Classic response!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Sowore Protests Over Detention Of Samuel Ogundipe / PDP Plateau State 2019 Campaign Flag Off (Photos) / Andrew Yakubu: Court Acquits ex-NNPC GMD In Whose House $9.8m Was Found

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.