Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,836 members, 7,820,917 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:54 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense (26926 Views)

Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Bichi Magaji's Appointment As New DSS DG / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To Yusuf Buhari's Accident. Calls Buhari 'Pharaoh' / Fani-Kayode Reacts To Emergence Of Secondus, Atiku’s Speech (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by ushafe(m): 12:04pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am not expecting someone like amechi, bola, rufai, etc
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by zeuchineesnacks: 12:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Derawiz:
Where the Idi*ts who attack the messengers and forget about the message??

Comman attack ffk again! See how someone was butchered like a cow but some urchins wouldn't say anything about that, they're just concerned at trolling ffk forgetting that if nothing is done about the situation it could happen to them in the future.. angry
my dear my greatest fear is the fact that this same Apc and Buhari will bribe their way through and win again. I have not heard Buhari say anything abt the killings. We are in soup. Those that voted in this man are the true enemies of Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by ezelous: 12:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
The question I keep asking is, does FFK have more love for the people of Benue state than he does the people of Rivers?

CHRISTIANS observing their Cross Over were brutally massacred in their numbers just four days ago in Rivers state. It made news headlines everywhere. FFK, we know, appears to have appointed himself the spokesman for Christians and Southerners : WHY HASN'T HE COMMENTED ON THE MASSACRE OF THOSE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN RIVERS STATE?
The Benue people can take care of themselves and don't need elements like FFK or his league of dishevelled hate mongers to nudge them in the right direction. They should keep their stupid politics to themselves while we mourn quietly. I pity you...smh

Foolish gargoyle.

Some things on this site probably think I should say things to please them..

You little urchins haven't seen anything yet.

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Princewell2012(m): 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
tigerclaws:
[s][/s]
shatap there and get out
talk about your state Benue that fulani raided and killed innocent farmers and villagers
Stop shifting goal post
we're more interested in your opinion on that
be a man for once and criticise the tribesmen of your God Buhari

Hmm i can bet with you that omenkalive and sarrki are one person using different moniker. Both of them are from benue. Believe me they are just one person judging by their comments. How can they be killing ur people like ram yet he is here talking nonsense. And wil never use their eyes to see any igbo thread. Don't you think that something is wrong somewhere?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by degamemaster(m): 3:01pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
The question I keep asking is, does FFK have more love for the people of Benue state than he does the people of Rivers?

CHRISTIANS observing their Cross Over were brutally massacred in their numbers just four days ago in Rivers state. It made news headlines everywhere. FFK, we know, appears to have appointed himself the spokesman for Christians and Southerners : WHY HASN'T HE COMMENTED ON THE MASSACRE OF THOSE INNOCENT CHRISTIANS IN RIVERS STATE?
The Benue people can take care of themselves and don't need elements like FFK or his league of dishevelled hate mongers to nudge them in the right direction. They should keep their stupid politics to themselves while we mourn quietly.

Foolish gargoyle.

Kai... guy your case is beyond redemption. You irritate me.

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Ojiofor: 3:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
There will be more cows in middle belt states than humans beings if Buhari wins a second term.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Shaballantin(m): 3:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Ffk My Man
Please If U Want Buhari To Leave Aso Rock Villa Before 2019 Click Like Button
yeah u ryt mahnn, 2019 is tu forkin farrr, mazaforka gaz to go to daura already..
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by billyG(m): 3:55pm On Jan 04, 2018
why is fkk using dis ethnic genocides for political gain?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by PHILipu1(m): 4:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Ffk My Man
Please If U Want Buhari To Leave Aso Rock Villa Before 2019 Click Like Button
I hope you can also throw this question to the majority of Nigerians that are not on social media
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Crying4NIGERIA(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
PHILipu1:
I hope you can also throw this question to the majority of Nigerians that are not on social media
Y Not
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by PHILipu1(m): 5:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Crying4NIGERIA:
Y Not
Ok. Majority of Buhari supporters don't even know what is internet
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by ANOWEDGREAT: 5:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:

The Benue people can take care of themselves and don't need elements like FFK or his league of dishevelled hate mongers to nudge them in the right direction. They should keep their stupid politics to themselves while we mourn quietly.

Foolish gargoyle.

Yes u are right all Mallam with own kettle.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Nobody: 6:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
ANOWEDGREAT:

All I can see here is fear and failure of the other tribes in Nigeria to unite and confront this primitive and barbaric tribe called the Fulanis. It was actually fear of war that made tinibu to run to support buhari in the 2015 presidential elections it was also the same fear that made gej to hurriedly congratulate buhari even before a winner was declared by inec.
These Fulanis are now enjoying and benefiting massively from the inability of other tribes in Nigeria to come together and speak with one voice. There is actually nothing special or extraordinary about the Fulani tribe as a whole.
You just spoke the truth.... But its not our fault. While we value human lives, the Fulani's don't...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Nobody: 6:56pm On Jan 04, 2018
Swiftlee:
Hmm angry Someone will now tell me the Arewa Nigerian Army will not be able to use drones to track these blood sucking demons? Someone will tell me that the federal government is not in support of all these? Let me see that person and will tell you that; the thunder that will fire you and your APC Fulani demons is still waiting for you! Buhari has totally rendered Nigeria insecure! Even three protesters who wanted to lend their voices where killed by the army gruesomely! Buhari!! Oh!
drones are the keys to counter terrorism but who wants them?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Nobody: 7:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
You people keep saying what you don't know. The incidents have been rampant EVEN BEFORE Buhari but the reason it seems worse now is because of social media penetration and politics of religion and ethnicity!

The worst of this on record we've ever experienced happened under Good luck Jonathan! Makurdi was nearly overwhelmed with displaced persons and individuals like myself even took a couple of strangers in as a way to show empathy and solidarity.

When Suswam at some point went to visit some of the scenes of the incident, remnants of the attackers even shot at his convoy and they had to turn back!

That was when the infamous Gana militant group was born!

These happened under Jonathan.

You people should ask questions if you aren't well informed about issues rather than making all these "politically correct" remarks.
can you stop jihad? How?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Nobody: 7:03pm On Jan 04, 2018
omenkaLives:
And he can only do his own bit when it appears easier to blame Buhari.

And why do you people imagine Nairaland is the only place these issues are discussed?

I'm really confused o.

And if I don't say what you people like to hear, does it give you indigestion?
when Jonathan was in government was he blamed him for every thing? Who is the head? Who must take responsibility?
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Buhari2019: 7:44pm On Jan 04, 2018
Treasure1919:

#sai buhari2019
When I told u not to vote for him in 2015 u did not listen, now its my turn to vote for him against your wish.....
Behave!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Ralphdan(m): 8:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
philpwresh:
Buhari should just declare State of Emergency in Benue
He should also declare Fulani Herdsmen as a terrorist group

And Also This Fulani are not Fit to be Nigerians,Deport them to Wherever they came from

Any Human being that can kill another human being because of cattle,that human being should not be called a Human Being.

BUHARI SHOULD JUST GO
I AM TIRED ALREADY

Lol
Jokes!
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Ralphdan(m): 8:20pm On Jan 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:
Femi the lunatic

Do you knw how daft this your comment sounds?

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by Ralphdan(m): 8:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
Abfinest007:
hmm it seem someone in d apc has receive sense

may heavy fully loaded trailer of sense fall on buhari

Why would sense fall someone that knw exactly what he's doing.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Reacts To Benue Killings - Someone In APC Finally Making Sense by francizy(m): 7:35am On Jan 05, 2018
dollytino4real:
cant buhari send operation crocodile smile to dat area? or becos the foolanis are his kins men

Even if he sends them there, they'd end up killing and terrorizing more of the already terrorized victims..

May it never be well with Buhari, Buhari's family members, the whole of APC, the useless and docile PDP lawmakers, SE and SS governors, and all the animalistic APC supporters!

They shall know no peace and the blood of the innocent will cry for justice upon all of them!

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Senator Orji Uzor Kalu All Smiles As He Visits Mother (Photo) / Nigerian Lawyers In Canada Stand By Kaycee Madu / Breaking: FG Asks CJN Onnoghen To Vacate Office Over Asset Declaration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.