Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:11 AM

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday (26395 Views)

How To Use The Kuda Bank USSD Code To Check Balance And Other Transactions / How To Check Easy Buy Balance And Payment Account Details / Bye Bye To Glo Data Subscription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Doughboysss: 7:52am On Jan 04, 2018
Good morning all, I have been unable to check my glo data balance or subsribe for data since yesterday.

When i try to check balance with *127*0# i get the reply below.

Also when try to subsribe for data using *777# i get the same reply.

Anyone else experiencing the same thing..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by miremoses(m): 7:59am On Jan 04, 2018
I'm having same issue, Since yesterday. Glo is f##ked up.

28 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Nobody: 8:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Doughboysss:
Good morning all, I have been unable to check my glo data balance or subsribe for data since yesterday.

I have been having same issue with them since yesterday. I have also called their customer care like four times and they said they're currently working on it.

I don't know why it's taking them time. They need to do serious work on their network, 'cause it now seems the only thing synonymous with GLO is poor network.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by DankPineapple: 9:05am On Jan 04, 2018
You're not alone fam

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Nobody: 9:49am On Jan 04, 2018
Same here
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Tiimy(m): 10:40am On Jan 04, 2018
*777# select buy data select manage data plan select check data balance.... It's that simple now go on n browse all u like without fear of low mb
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by DaveHert(m): 12:41pm On Jan 04, 2018
Am also experiencing the same issue, still trying to ger through to customer care but to no avail.
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by fibonacci2526: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
Tiimy:
*777# select buy data select manage data plan select check data balance....

Oga say what you know, it is not working too.

52 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by koxyz: 1:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
same here, since yesterday.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by neomatrix1027(m): 1:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Download Glo Cafe app to check your data and thank me later

9 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by giftedben: 1:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is the same network that is bidding for 9Mobile.
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Darkseid(m): 4:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
You can check your data balance by visiting http://hsi.glo.com, I don't know about subscribing though.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by MozartBethoven: 5:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
SAME, nd d customer care is nt work, keep say all staff dey busy, any other way to sub, pls help us with it

4 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by tuclap(m): 6:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
same here but mine was later resolved 30mins after chatting with them
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Flashh: 6:50pm On Jan 04, 2018
Do people still subscribe and uses Glo to browse these days?

17 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by maasoap(m): 8:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
Flashh:
Do people still subscribe and uses Glo to browse these days?
In Nigeria of today, you will see more people go with quantity over quality. Glo: 1k for 4gb MTN: 1k for 1gb.

29 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by maasoap(m): 8:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Doughboysss:

The problem is even more than that. Since yesterday, I was unable to unshare my data with another two glo lines. I can't even browse with my glo data since morning.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Flashh: 9:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
Maasoap. I was making use of MTN and Airtel before, for browsing for many years. After reading/hearing about Glo's data at very cheaper price, I decided to give Glo a try last year(2017). During the usage, I experienced browsing frustration.

When I want to travel, I will be very worried, because of Glo egregious network. When I travel out of Lagos, network signal would flew away for days on Glo.

I am not praising MTN; but at this point, if MTN ₦2000 plan gives me 2gig and Glo ₦2000 gives me 20gig of data, I will still sub on the MTN. Now, I am fully back to MTN, because it gives me peace of mind where ever I am.

42 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by ajaolu(m): 11:23pm On Jan 04, 2018
A network that is more interested in spending money on aggressive advertisement such as the jumbo sim scam than improving their network. It's saddening as they parade themselves as the grand master of high speed data. Even their 4g LTE band is supported by just very few smartphones. You wouldn't have 3G service to browse for an average of 7 days+ per month. So pathetic.

9 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by IdeyFindWife: 1:34am On Jan 05, 2018
ajaolu:
A network that is more interested in spending money on aggressive advertisement such as the jumbo sim scam than improving their network. It's saddening as they parade themselves as the grand master of high speed data. Even their 4g LTE band is supported by just very few smartphones. You wouldn't have 3G service to browse for an average of 7 days+ per month. So pathetic.

Grand Master of Bull$shit (GMoB); I hope and pray the existing NCC and other regulatory estab grows the balls to call them to order and whip them into shape.

As much we sympathize and try to patronize it for the indigenous home-grown that it represents, the fact remains that I gotta be loyal to my boz first. 2. the really don't appear to give a flipping 'f' about their end-users on the long run and 3. it seems Mikey Adenug's personal '19 predispositions are already coloring his perceptions of doing business and growing his brand. It's only in Nigeria where you pull off stunts like Glo's and not get sued for every cent!

And customer service is zero too! Omo, na wa o! Grand Masters of Cork&Bull! They give you with one hand, snatch with 3 other hands like SquidWad!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by kosmos95(m): 11:24am On Jan 05, 2018
Mehn Am chilin my glo since the day I subscribed, but unable to check my data balance for like 2days na, And the problem is solved by using http://hsi.glo.com

4 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by loadedvibes: 11:41am On Jan 05, 2018
Same issue here o.. where them seun and lalasticlala
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 05, 2018
This thing is really frustrating. Any solution thus far? I need to sub urgently.
Cc: Lalasticlacla; seun
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by nairavsdollars(f): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
G
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Nobody: 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
same here. smiley
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by RoyalBoutique(m): 2:05pm On Jan 05, 2018
Go to their facebook page, send them your number and the data subscription you want and they'll do it for you sharply

They even gave me 1gb extra

Glo with pride

9 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Glo is a useless network, I've not beeen to browse for a week now

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by korm2me(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
Working now

2 Likes

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by richfriendsng: 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
List of beautiful blog sites at a giveaway price, grab one like a boss , Check them out yourself
3 6 0 c l a s s g i s t . g a
And
3 6 0 g i s t 4 u . g a
price lil bit negotiable
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Samscoz(m): 2:11pm On Jan 05, 2018
me too I can't check my balance
Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Maydfourth: 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Glo don dey Bleep up since last night oooo...I will port to 9 mobile oo..please beg me ooo.

1 Like

Re: Unable To Check Glo Data Balance And Subscribe For Data Since Yesterday by Shanana1(m): 2:12pm On Jan 05, 2018
Doughboysss:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Top 5 Smart Phones With Long Lasting Battery Life In Nigeria / How Do I Stop MTN Services Popup Message / Ghost Calling: My Phone Dials Itself

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.