Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,654 members, 7,809,477 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election (39346 Views)

Fani-kayode Reacts To Father Mbaka's Attack On Peter Obi / Governor Ganduje Bribery Scandal: APC Reacts / I Was Very Sentimental When I Supported Buhari Against Jonathan – Dele Momodu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by ouzo1(m): 11:55am On Jan 04, 2018
israelmao:

But was he useful when prophecy favoured Buhari in 2015?

That's what I mean... APC don use and dump am
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Nobody: 11:58am On Jan 04, 2018
Jokes apart, the way Nigerians will drop Buhari and APC like hot coal at the polls will be unprecedented. I had high hopes in his presidency but to say the least, I am gobsmacked.

APC will realize that the resilience of Nigerians has a boundary. The APC government has been adept at scoring own goals and embarrassing itself in addition to the sufferings foisted on Nigerians.

And dont think I am routing for a PDP comeback. They are same of the same.

We need a new deal. A dark horse is in the offing. Both major parties have failed Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by zeuchineesnacks: 12:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=Ufranklin92 post=63882217][/quote some people have vowed that this country will not move forward. Are u blind, deaf and dumb that u don't feel what is happening around you Mr ngeneukwenu? What is wrong with some Nigerians. U can remain in bondage all ur life, infact go to libya. Nigeria must be free. This has nothing to do with tribe u bigot, we are genuinely tired of oppression.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by shekauvsbuhari: 12:14pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
grin cheesy Mumu Mbaka..after seeing visions of Buhari being the expected Nigerian Messiah what other crap are you trying to sell now?!
mbaka has not erred. He said what he saw in 2015. And he is saying what he is seeing now.its up to buhari to perform, not God who allowed him 2 be president or the prophet.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Koleman(m): 12:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
Boleyndynasty2:
grin cheesy Mumu Mbaka..after seeing visions of Buhari being the expected Nigerian Messiah what other crap are you trying to sell now?!
if u had taken time to read that post very well u would not have made this comment. Note the part where he mentioned Saul and Judas... In essence God chose Buhari to teach us a bitter lesson... Next time Nigerians will be wiser....

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by gare(f): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
omowolewa:
APC, used and dumped many of their supporters and sympathizers.

They'll find another prophet soon, even if it is woli Arole!

let Daddy Freeze be their new prophet

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by theostarboy(m): 12:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
Apc cannot do anything to mbaka, ask chimaraoke nnamani how far when he tried mbaka or ask flavour why he is afriad of mbaka's words
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by tobsvent: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Una eye go soon open.
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by DianaJ(f): 1:00pm On Jan 04, 2018
Rev father mbaka is right buhari so ur aim is to kill every Nigerian abi before u resign,u better not come out to avoid shame

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by cashreport: 1:11pm On Jan 04, 2018
DianaJ:
Rev father mbaka is right buhari so ur aim is to kill every Nigerian abi before u resign,u better not come out to avoid shame
check your inbox we have something to discuss
recurative in Imo state.
thanks

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by ebenholer(m): 1:37pm On Jan 04, 2018
It is evidently clear this govt fails Nigerians. The overhyped govt we all celebrated by trekking distances to show our approval of them now bitting the hands that feed them. Come to think of it the power sector , the security, Job creation and so on are all getting collapsed dat to day.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Nobody: 1:48pm On Jan 04, 2018
Lipscomb:
cheesy we aren't bound to your prophecies. I like the simple answer unfortunate to mbaka his prowess will drastically reduce after this election because for now APC is a party to beat. quote me anywhere in the next 15years to come APC will still ruling Nigeria.

If electoral body and judiciary don't deprive electorates decides by collecting bribes in cash/promises of political positions from APC and Buhari's corrupt officials/cabals, churches in Nigeria might start paying heavy taxes to the APC and Buhari's minister of religions. Should APC and Buhari's rig 2019 election.

Whether APC believe these prophecies or not, they must be force to believe the prophecies. As some are force to be one Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by degamemaster(m): 2:10pm On Jan 04, 2018
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Leave that your enclave in the South East, Nigeria does not end there .....

No politician can defeat Buhari in 2019... cheesy
Oh NgeneUkwenu who did this to you? Leave your enclave in buhari's ass and see the light. Buhari have failed Nigerians. Life does not end in asslicking buhari.

2 Likes

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Theboss100(m): 2:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
nairavsdollars:

https://independent.ng/apc-mbaka-not-bound-prophecies-buhari/
they want to rig election? God forbid. They are leaving aso rock by God's thunderous voice!!!
#backtoduara
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Ufranklin92(m): 2:47pm On Jan 04, 2018
[quote author=zeuchineesnacks post=63885558][/quote]

Guy wassap,I am against buhari government oo

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by frankwyte: 2:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
This is why they fail in everything in Nigeria, no sense of approach, no think-talking just dead people walking even when they advise them they can't still understand and make amend. because the gods of this world have blinded their eyes, hears and understanding lest they make amend and turn to God! But, sorry their minds belongs to the Devil and those who serve them are like them, so says the word of God....

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Crixina(f): 5:07pm On Jan 04, 2018
castrokins:
One Day You're The Cork Of The Walk. Next You're A Feather Duster.

That Same Mbaka!
beats me!

1 Like

Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Nobody: 5:53pm On Jan 04, 2018
Is simple. Buhari like Saul has rejected by. Demons are tormenting now.
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by duwdu: 9:32pm On Jan 04, 2018
Redhot111:

Is that the case u wish to present with regard the post?

Actually, she needn't present a case, because you never presented any case, either. You simply made a statement (to the effect that, "Nigerians" would collectively unelect Buhari,) without you adducing any verifiable, unbiased proof/facts to back up your statement. On the other hand, she responded that no [known] politician can dethrone Buhari, also without her presenting any proof/facts to back up her claim.

So, why would you shift the goalpost and ask for a Ngene to present you a case?

P34c3
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Charis15(f): 10:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
I just love this man.
A true Prophet takes only the sides
Of the truth
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Redhot111(m): 10:42pm On Jan 04, 2018
duwdu:

Actually, she needn't present a case, because you never presented any case, either. You simply made a statement (to the effect that, "Nigerians" would collectively unelect Buhari,) without you adducing any verifiable, unbiased proof/facts to back up your statement. On the other hand, she responded that no [known] politician can dethrone Buhari, also without her presenting any proof/facts to back up her claim.

So, why would you shift the goalpost and ask for a Ngene to present you a case?

P34c3

My friend, it's either u are not a Nigerian, in Nigeria or u are possibly not in Africa at all. If not, u would understand that Buhari's epic failure is not such that needs anyone telling another about. Every one knows about it just the way we all know that one plus one is two.

Does it take me to prove to you that a bag of rice that was sold for 8k became 24k immediately Buhari assumed power and still sells 4 around 18k 2yesrs down the line?

Does it also Take me to prove to you that naira fluctuates between 320 and 350 presently against the dollar presently and was even as high as 600 at one time during this same period that Buhari has been at the helms of affairs?

My guy, the fact that Buhari has failed and that he will also fail in the forthcoming election isn't something that needs proving. The earlier you reckon with wat is obvious, the better.
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by duwdu: 10:54pm On Jan 04, 2018
Redhot111:

My friend, it's either u are not a Nigerian, in Nigeria or u are possibly not in Africa at all. If not, u would understand that Buhari's epic failure is not such that needs anyone telling another about. Every one knows about it just the way we all know that one plus one is two.

Does it take me to prove to you that a bag of rice that was sold for 8k became 24k immediately Buhari assumed power and still sells 4 around 18k 2yesrs down the line?

Does it also Take me to prove to you that naira fluctuates between 320 and 350 presently against the dollar presently and was even as high as 600 at one time during this same period that Buhari has been at the helms of affairs?

My guy, the fact that Buhari has failed and that he will also fail in the forthcoming election isn't something that needs proving. The earlier you reckon with wat is obvious, the better.

It's not about me, or what I believe the relative position currently is, compared to 2014/5, 2007, or even 1999. It's about your observed beef with Ngene. So, please wait on her to review your narrative or "case," and present hers, if she deems it warranted.

Good luck!

P34c3
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by Redhot111(m): 11:17pm On Jan 04, 2018
duwdu:

It's not about me, or what I believe the relative position currently is, compared to 2014/5, 2007, or even 1999. It's about your observed beef with Ngene. So, please wait on her to review your narrative or "case," and present hers, if she deems it warranted.

Good luck!

P34c3

Who be this man sef? After this I suggest you don't quote me again. But then if you followed our "our quoting each other(I and NgeneUkwenu or whatever)", u would have known who got beef for the other. Besides we were only communicating and there wasn't a form of insult or exchange of abuse. So what beef are you talking about? I beg they your line ooooo.
Re: APC Reacts To Father Mbaka's Prophecies On Buhari Against 2019 Election by duwdu: 1:02pm On Jan 11, 2018
Redhot111:

Who be this man sef? After this I suggest you don't quote me again. But then if you followed our "our quoting each other(I and NgeneUkwenu or whatever)", u would have known who got beef for the other. Besides we were only communicating and there wasn't a form of insult or exchange of abuse. So what beef are you talking about? I beg they your line ooooo.

I never said anyone insulted anyone, so please don't make things up, or take yourself or anyone else too seriously.

From the Urban Dictionary:

. 3
beef

..., to get into argument with another person, or group of people

[An example of usage] "I just had a bad day, don't start no beef with me"

by Ekta June 23, 2005

BTW, anyone who posts on a public forum cannot get to choose who can or cannot quote him/her. That's some wisdom we all get to recognize and bow to, sooner or later.

Good luck!

P34c3

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole: Okorocha Locked Stadium Against APC Diverted Money Meant For Workers / Umahi: There Is Nothing Like Unknown Gunmen, The Killers Are Our People / Kano Emir Welcomes Peter Obi To His Palace (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.