Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,203 members, 7,835,990 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Fr. Mbaka And The Voice Of God By Reuben Abati - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fr. Mbaka And The Voice Of God By Reuben Abati (550 Views)

2019: Atiku Vs. Buhari, By Reuben Abati / Buhari’s Impeachment: Mission Impossible, By Reuben Abati / President Buhari And His Marabouts By Reuben Abati (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fr. Mbaka And The Voice Of God By Reuben Abati by onomejames31: 8:29am On Jan 04, 2018
“I do not believe in my mind that the way things are in Nigeria, any Catholic priest has the mandate to decide which of the political contestants should be voted for…I don’t believe a priest should be doing that…If he was in my archdiocese, I will have sanctioned him long ago for the kind of utterances he makes.” – John Cardinal Onaiyekan, Catholic Bishop of Abuja Metropolitan See on Fr. Ejike Mbaka (2015) .
https://www.ireporteronline.com/fr-mbaka-voice-god-reuben-abati/

Re: Fr. Mbaka And The Voice Of God By Reuben Abati by agwom(m): 9:01am On Jan 04, 2018
lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Gov. Dickson's View On The Proposed Restructuring Plan By The APC Led El-rufai.. / IG To Appear In Court March 13 Over Disobedience Of Court Order On Peace Corps / Labour Minister Chris Ngige Attacks A Carpenter With His “staff” In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.