Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,608 members, 7,809,229 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari (24123 Views)

Atiku Reacts To Amaechi's Leaked Tapes 'Insulting Buhari' / Nigerians React To Amaechi's Christmas Outfit (Photo) / SARS Officials Attached To Amaechi Attack Governor Wike's Convoy(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by stephanie11: 8:35am On Jan 04, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Ex-presidential aide, Reno Omokri has reacted to the appointment of the minister of transportation, Rotimi Amaechi as the director-general of his 2019 campaign organization.

Omokri, in posts on social media website, twitter, advised president Buhari to reciprocate the love Nigerians poured on him after learning of his Son's accident.

"At a time he should be thinking of appointing a General to head a task force to stop the killings of Nigerians by herdsmen in Benue and other places, President Buhari is more concerned with reappointing Amaechi as Director General of his re-election campaign. Which way Nigeria?

President Buhari, remember how Nigerians rose up as one to comfort you when your son, Yusuf, had his accident? Can you now reciprocate the gesture by bringing the herdsmen who killed hundreds of other people’s children in Benue to justice? Doesn’t one good turn deserves another?"

https://politicsngr.com/2018/01/04/reno-omokri-flays-buhari-appointing-amaechi-campaign-dg/
cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by Aonkuuse(m): 8:39am On Jan 04, 2018
what is his business with that again. Reno wailing is bad for grow up people like you. ask Fayosi he will tell you

31 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by oluseyiforjesus(m): 8:46am On Jan 04, 2018
PMB that pple tot can't finish 1st term want to go for 2nd term

3 things that makes pple go to hell;
1- Love for Money
2- Love for Power
3- Lust for women.

PMB where are u going Heaven or Hell?

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by taylor88(m): 8:54am On Jan 04, 2018
Lol

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by morereb10: 9:02am On Jan 04, 2018
let them know sir

8 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by ebujany(m): 9:27am On Jan 04, 2018
One good turn deserves another..... But am not surprised,as a repented ex sai baba zombie I was not expecting him to do otherwise.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by CrtlAltDel: 9:31am On Jan 04, 2018
Reno up till now has not reacted to the killings in Wike's state… Hypocrite grin grin grin

51 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by Omeokachie: 9:47am On Jan 04, 2018
Even if it means stepping over the dead to get re-elected, I know this administration will not flinch in doing so!

Keeping silent in the face of deaths all around the nation is a pointer to how far they are willing to go.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by adem30: 10:25am On Jan 04, 2018
CrtlAltDel:
Reno up till now has not reacted to the killings in Wike's state… Hypocrite grin grin grin

Are you minding that fool and his supporters?

20 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by temptnow: 10:27am On Jan 04, 2018
Buhari is a failure period

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by Anotheroption(f): 11:04am On Jan 04, 2018
Good day Nairalanders, I have been an active user on Nairaland for some years, but had to create a new moniker out of shame, but right now I am confused and desperate, have not been able to sleep. I am desperately in need of assistance and have no one to run too.
I was given admission into imo state college of nursing and midwifery in October and was to resume on the 23rd of that same month, but due to financial constraint I had to lie that my mother was seriously ill and no one was around to look after her, so I could not meet the deadline, the man who assisted me in gaining the pre admission process pleaded on my behalf, and I was told to resume with the second batch that would be resuming in the second week of December, I still could not meet up, in allah favour, I was given another grace period, thanks to the same man who assisted me in the pre admission process. This time I was told if I do not resume along with other students, I should forget the admission.
I just quit my job this December and all I could save using my salary was 70 thousand Naira out of the 152 thousand Naira as fees, I just returned from the my village in okene back to my base in Abuja, but my parents could not assist in anyway, seeing their present situation, they find it hard to even feed. I came back to Abuja last night and since then I have been confused to this present time.
Please help a poor ebira girl or I will lose this admission.
I promise to keep everyone who assists me updated with my admission process and will also write out their names with the amount if you want me to.
Please I have no one else to run too, that is why I ran here. Please assist me in any way possible and May almighty Allah reward you all as you come to my aid. Thank you.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by alphaconde(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
buhari be like chai how did i forget that this guy would react

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by morereb10: 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
hmmmm

i tire
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by karnafiu03(m): 12:25pm On Jan 04, 2018
E
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by datola: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
President Buhari, remember how Nigerians rose up as one to comfort you when your son, Yusuf, had his accident? Can you now reciprocate the gesture by bringing the herdsmen who killed hundreds of other people’s children in Benue to justice? Doesn’t one good turn deserves another?"

I did not see where you class of people " rose up as one to comfort you when your son, Yusuf, had his accident" Instead your ills have been wishing him dead.

It is unGodly as Christians wishing fellow human beings dead even if they are unbelievers as the Lord does not want the death of any sinner but for them to repent and be saved.

I agree with Reno that Mr president should take the issue of herdsmen's criminal activities as a matter of urgent national security.

3 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by stitcheD(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
X
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by ayatt(m): 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
reno made sense here

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by slawomir: 12:26pm On Jan 04, 2018
ok
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by cystem(m): 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
I Taya for this Jubrin sef undecided

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by steppin: 12:27pm On Jan 04, 2018
Aonkuuse:
what is his business with that again. Reno wailing is bad for grow up people like you. ask Fayosi he will tell you
Chronic zombie.

6 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by salbis(m): 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Aonkuuse:
Why you no mind your business too?

4 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by jerryunit48: 12:29pm On Jan 04, 2018
Amaechi will not have enough money to support him like he did before because he cannot have Access to Rivers fund , Wike is there

5 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by trutbetold: 12:30pm On Jan 04, 2018
This Administration is sickly and should be treated as such. The man only cares about self and not even his wife like Rev. Fr. Mbaka rightly said.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by Nobody: 12:33pm On Jan 04, 2018
D
Re: Reno Omokri Reacts To Amaechi's Reappointment As Campaign DG For Buhari by lonelydora: 12:34pm On Jan 04, 2018
Amaechi that will soon decamp to another party. APC has failed Nigerians.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Campaigns In Ondo State (Pictures) / What's The Present Situation Of Electricity In Your Area? / Samuel Bulus Adamu Jailed 31 Years Imprisonment For N97m Fraud (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.