Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,506 members, 7,819,834 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Dear Daddy Tiwa - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dear Daddy Tiwa (376 Views)

Breaking: Tiwa Savage Using The Toilet With Her Son. PICTURES!! / Should I Take My Baby Daddy Back Or Move On ? / If Your Wife Does Not Call You Lord But Calls Her Pastor Daddy, Send Her Back (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Dear Daddy Tiwa by lalaponcus(m): 8:56am On Jan 04, 2018
DEAR DADDY TIWA

Daddy Tiwa I am very angry with you.
Daily, Tiwa comes to class in a wreck;
Eyes wet from her cries which she hides from you in the car when coming to school;
Her strength drained as a result of lack of sleep within the home;
Heart broken from the events happening around her,
And the lights of hope amd trust in humanity slowly dying out.

Why wouldn't it die
Everyday you pummel her mom like a local washerman beats the dust out of the rug which has been given to him to wash.
Everyday you reduce the woman you promised to love, into a dog that must be put on a leash.
Everyday you verbally murder her dreams while forgetting that you are murdering Tiwas'
Everyday, you paint a nasty picture of what humanity is supposed to look like and you expect the Nickelodeon cartoon characters to right your wrongs.

"Daddy beat mommy yesterday again. He said she is a devil"
These were some of the opening words Tiwa would say to me when the break bells ring.
For while others ran out to the playground in gleefull strides, we would both walk to the swings and talk about things none of us really understands.
Like how God is silent in her home yet the Sunday school teacher tells her that she is the apple of God's eyes.
Like how she closed her eyes and blew out her birthday candles while wishing that the both of you would stop fighting.
You wonder why she does not sleep early sometimes?
It is because I told her to pray to God to heal the rift between you and her mommy.

That was then.
Now she comes into class and sits alone;
Sullen and unresponsive to every activity which the teacher tries to initiate.
Too bad that the teacher thinks she is attention seeking.

"Bleep you, dumb bitch"
These are the words Tiwa used last week in reference to a friend.
One who had borrowed her pencil for a while and forgotten.
Words which made my mommy cringe in horror when I told her to explain the meaning.
Words which she thought I had picked up from watching too much Hollywood movies.
Words which the neighborhood Alfa Tajudeen, my daddy's friend, called 'Haram' when I tried to get him to explain.

Your time for hurting everyone is over Daddy Tiwa.
It is time to start taking stock of your words and actions to your family.
It is time to turn a new leaf in your character.
For the precious future of your daughter depends on it.

Before I forget,
Ekaaro sir.
Oluwa wa pelu yin.
#Isaiah50:4
#AtinukeBashorun

Okontas.com

(1) (Reply)

Know How To Make 25 Kind Of Snacks And 15 Different Breads From Your Home / How To Spot A Replica Lecoultre Watch? / Couple Celebrates 100th And 95th Birthday Respectively In Strong Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.