Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:42 AM

Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting - Properties (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting (42739 Views)

The Construction/finishings Of Abeokuta Country Home By Rotech77 / Everyone Check Out This Beautiful Floor And Wall Finishings / Finishings Of Portharcourt Gigantic House. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 12:21pm On Jun 13, 2020
abbeyboy2o15:
I need 3 like that in Ibadan. How would it be delivered. And is there any other accessories to buy with it.

It only the shower head plus the short pole.
Delivery to Ibadan is btw 3-4K throughout public transport
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by abbeyboy2o15(m): 12:24pm On Jun 13, 2020
rotecch77:

It only the shower head plus the short pole.
Delivery to Ibadan is btw 3-4K throughout public transport
ok should I call you or how would I set up delivery.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 2:28pm On Jun 13, 2020
abbeyboy2o15:
ok should I call you or how would I set up delivery.

Ok you can call
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 4:07pm On Jun 13, 2020
good afternoon please how many is five inches ok between door and area to ne tile i mean the floor. my interior doors (American panel doors) are5 inchs above the ground, is it ok pls?
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 7:58pm On Jun 13, 2020
Nbg4real:
good afternoon please how many is five inches ok between door and area to ne tile i mean the floor. my interior doors (American panel doors) are5 inchs above the ground, is it ok pls?

Based on experience the 5” space (threshold) is too much. 3” is ok before tiling.
Take your level from the main entrance door to the other part of the building to have same level all round.

1 Like

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 10:15am On Jun 14, 2020
Happy wkd to you all
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 9:25am On Jun 15, 2020
rotecch77:

Based on experience the 5” space (threshold) is too much. 3” is ok before tiling.
Take your level from the main entrance door to the other part of the building to have same level all round.
thank you
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 11:56am On Jun 15, 2020
Nbg4real:
thank you

You are welcome
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 9:27pm On Jun 15, 2020
rotecch77:

You are welcome
so how should i fill the gap? The doors have been fixed should i make concrete floor to fill the 2" gap amd leave 3" for the tiler OR i should leave the tiler to fill the gap with sand?
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 9:28pm On Jun 15, 2020
rotecch77:

You are welcome
so how should i fill the gap? The doors have been fixed should i make concrete floor to fill the 2" gap and leave 3" for the tiler OR i should leave the tiler to fill the gap with sand?
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by mufutau55(m): 11:47pm On Jun 15, 2020
Nbg4real:
so how should i fill the gap? The doors have been fixed should i make concrete floor to fill the 2" gap amd leave 3" for the tiler OR i should leave the tiler to fill the gap with sand?

Let the Tiler fill the gap since you have installed the doors. The Tiler will just use more sand to do the job.
Next time, come and ask question here before not after.

Hajji M.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 4:22am On Jun 16, 2020
mufutau55:

Let the Tiler fill the gap since you have installed the doors. The Tiler will just use more sand to do the job.
Next time, come and ask question here before not after.

Hajji M.
thank you Sir. It was the site engineer that didn't do his job. i personally dont know there will be a problem. the block setting was 9coches then the lintel and i have told him that it is American panel doors i want since before lintel was cast on. my worry is that, i don't want the situation where the tiles will be breaking as the result of too much sand bed.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2020
The tiler will fill it up ones there is adequate cement mixed with the sand, the tiles can not break, the only issue there now is that if you have wooden door frame already installed it will reduced the standard height of the door size.

1 Like

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2020
rotecch77:
The tiler will fill it up ones there is adequate cement mixed with the sand, the tiles can not break, the only issue there now is that if you have wooden door frame already installed it will reduced the standard height of the door size.
thank you Sir. there is no wooden doors, all interior doors are American panel doors and the exterior ones are turkish.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 11:40am On Jun 16, 2020
Nbg4real:
thank you Sir. there is no wooden doors, all interior doors are American panel doors and the exterior ones are turkish.

Ok, then let’s the tiler do the final work
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nbg4real: 4:48pm On Jun 17, 2020
rotecch77:

Ok, then let’s the tiler do the final work
thank you Sir.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2020
Please how many bucket of paint can complete a 2 bedroom virgin house. Interior & exterior. Thanks.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 10:00am On Jun 18, 2020
iamloyalty:
Please how many bucket of paint can complete a 2 bedroom virgin house. Interior & exterior. Thanks.

Size of the said area and quality of paint determine the number of paint bucket needed
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 12:55pm On Jun 20, 2020
Architectural drawing
Building construction
Renovation
Electrical
Mechanical (plumbing)
Finishings work (tiling,plastering, pop, painting etc.

Sales of building materials such as
- executive water closet
- executive shower
-pumping machine
-Italian water heater
-All kinds of pipes i.e galvanized, ppr pipe, pvc pipe , encho pipe.
- fittings
- vanity basin
-etc

Reach out to us today @ Rotech building concept.

Rotech77@yahoo.co.uk

OUR CHARGES ARE MODERATE
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 8:34am On Jun 21, 2020
Watch out for more
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by hemmijackson: 12:18pm On Jun 24, 2020
At the point when you get back from your bustling day, the exact opposite thing you need to see is plumbing issues. Regardless of whether it's a stopped up channel or a water spill, Drain cleaning you don't have the opportunity to manage it. Finding a private pipes administration, you can trust is a test, and you could go through hours taking a gander at audits of nearby handymen in Edmonton, Alberta. Try not to burn through your time looking through any further; call an organization you realize you can depend on and that has been serving Edmonton Plumbing requirements for more than 10 years.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 9:40am On Jun 28, 2020
More

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 1:19pm On Jun 29, 2020
watch out for the finishings of this beatify duplex.

1 Like

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 1:22pm On Jun 29, 2020
More

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by Odunharry(m): 1:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
cool Really impressed with the works here. God continue to bless your hands.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 2:26pm On Jun 29, 2020
Odunharry:
cool Really impressed with the works here. God continue to bless your hands.

Thanks so much

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by abbeyboy2o15(m): 2:34pm On Jun 29, 2020
rotecch77:
More
what type of tile is that?
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 4:13pm On Jun 29, 2020
abbeyboy2o15:
what type of tile is that?

Spanish porcelain tiles
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by abbeyboy2o15(m): 6:39pm On Jun 29, 2020
rotecch77:

Spanish porcelain tiles
ok thanks. Well done for the good job.
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 10:24pm On Jun 29, 2020
abbeyboy2o15:
ok thanks. Well done for the good job.

You are welcome
Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 10:57am On Jul 02, 2020
More pics on this ongoing project

1 Like

Re: Showcasing Of Our Finishings Work i.e,tiling,kitchen setup, plumbing,painting by rotecch77(m): 6:12am On Jul 04, 2020
work is in progress, more pics will be posted here
Watch out !
Thank you all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (26) (Reply)

Struggles Of Living In A Rented Face Me & Face You Compound (meme Collection) / Lagos Demolishes 13 Illegal Buildings Along Airport Road / 3-storey Building Collapsed In Umuahia [PHOTOS, VIDEO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.