Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,817 members, 7,810,138 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:30 PM

Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com (13591 Views)

What Is Happening To Glo Network / Which Data Plan Is Best For Bloggers / Bloggers: What Data Plan Do You Use And How Do You Manage It? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by Frankicent(m): 9:20am On Jan 04, 2018
Glo ng has over 30M subcriber so am 100% certain am not the only 1 with this problem.

HERE'S IS MY PROBLEM.

I recharged #1k and tried subscribing to the 4Gb plan... Grand masters of data I hail oo angry grin wicked plan.
Since yesterday all code failed .... I called customer care line. They keep me on holding for 30Mins .... I knew customers were complaining bitterly.

Each time I tried subscribing for a data I keep getting this message.
" Dear Customer, To know more data plan options please dial *777#, For subscription status and remaining volume dial *127*0#." Until I figure out another method. angry Ghen Ghen it's time for grin grin

HOW I FIXED THE PROBLEM.

Dail *777# pick 2 which is BlackBerry.. Next pick Buy 3G-4G BB plans. And select BB 10 plans. You will see BB 10 plans are same with the android plan just subscribe to your choice to activate your plan.... This plans works perfectly well for android and ios users.

Create a new APN settings and input BlackBerry.net as your settings save and restart.

Source: https://mysavvygeek..com/2018/01/having-difficulties-subscribing-to-glo.html?m=1

Copy and paste guys make na no copy this ooo.. Just be creative ooo. grin

Cc: lalasticala, seun and co abeg come and move this to FP cauuse this method is very useful
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by wethebest(m): 9:39am On Jan 04, 2018
Let me try
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by olabanjotosin(m): 1:12pm On Jan 04, 2018
Woow. It worked. Thanks so much
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by frankzone: 4:36pm On Jan 04, 2018
Thanks bro. Worked out fine.
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by frankzone: 5:19pm On Jan 04, 2018
frankzone:
Subscribed but won't browse. Don't waste your money, I just lost mine.
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by ORI1(m): 5:28pm On Jan 04, 2018
frankzone:

Wished I saw this, subscribed too yet can't browse. Glo is crap undiluted.
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by megatran(m): 11:22pm On Jan 04, 2018
frankzone:

the Op just made me waste my 1k with the.bb10 plan. This method doesnt work on android phones so anyone s7bscrib8ng through that route should expect a 1k loss on android.
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by nsidible(f): 11:46pm On Jan 04, 2018
frankzone:

change ur apn to blackberry.net that what I'm using
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by nsidible(f): 11:59pm On Jan 04, 2018
08077359387 lol show me love o even if Na #50
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by Frankicent(m): 12:17am On Jan 05, 2018
frankzone:

Frank just create a new APN setting..

Blackberry.net and restart your phone if e no work. Na sin grin
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by Frankicent(m): 12:20am On Jan 05, 2018
megatran:

the Op just made me waste my 1k with the.bb10 plan. This method doesnt work on android phones so anyone s7bscrib8ng through that route should expect a 1k loss on android.

Oga calm down you didn't waste your cash. Am using it now. Goto your APN setting and create new APN. BlackBerry.net save and restart your phone.
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by Micafe: 7:03am On Jan 05, 2018
it worked, thanks
Frankicent:

Frank just create a new APN setting..

Blackberry.net and restart your phone if e no work. Na sin grin
Re: Can't Subscribe To Glo Data Plan? Try This alternative and see..Trendsgadget.com by Micafe: 12:05pm On Jan 06, 2018
The blackberry.net apn has stopped working ! Glo is just crap.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Scammed By A "Nairalander" Andrew Siony John / How To Design A Free Php Login Page / 10 Best Adsense Alternatives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.