Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,537 members, 7,823,342 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

3m For Biscuits Business - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 3m For Biscuits Business (1641 Views)

Learn Why To Invest In Printed Cardboard Boxes For Biscuits / Should I Give My Oga The N1.3M I Saved From His Business Or Do I Keep It? / EE And Virgin Media Fined £13.3m For Overcharging Customers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

3m For Biscuits Business by Puredeal: 10:03am On Jan 04, 2018
Anyone have idea about been a Distributor to biscuits company and any other fast moving consumer goods
Is it a profitable business ? I have 3m to do this ,location is ogun state .thanks
Re: 3m For Biscuits Business by Gilbus1(m): 5:15pm On Jan 04, 2018
There are lots of factories in your state, Ogun State. Since you have the money, just dress properly, walk into any of the factories and meet their marketing manager so you can discuss their terms. I've done it successfully on some products just that some terms were not favourable. Check out products like potato chips, biscuit, Detergent, toilet soap, safety matches, etc. This are fast moving consumer products. ‎
Re: 3m For Biscuits Business by Puredeal: 2:43pm On Jan 06, 2018
Thank you ,please can you help me with some of these factories address?
Gilbus1:
There are lots of factories in your state, Ogun State. Since you have the money, just dress properly, walk into any of the factories and meet their marketing manager so you can discuss their terms. I've done it successfully on some products just that some terms were not favourable. Check out products like potato chips, biscuit, Detergent, toilet soap, safety matches, etc. This are fast moving consumer products. ‎

(1) (Reply)

The Message I Got From TEF / Make Millions of Naira Investing On Any of All This Business In Nigeria / How To Get Clevermoni Pos, Charges, Prices And More

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.